PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Achievements

asommers
05-13-2022, 04:41 PM
We're going to go through all existing achievements and update them taking into account additions to the game since the achievement was added.

In preparation for the next season, I wanted to get feedback on all of the achievements you hate as well as all of the achievements you'd like to see added!

In additional to grindy achievements, creative/fun/difficult/crazy achievements are welcome as well (Killed Rahabkor Barehanded).

-ALS

Xuds
05-13-2022, 06:15 PM
*Maus 6 aps most people think they're annoying but a lot of us spent $ on passes to start working on these to get them done, so I would like to say that these shouldn't be removed

*Also no more pvp aps for obvious reasons
------------------------------------
- 100k pve
-500k pve
-1M pve

Would be some nice ones to be added

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Chaplet
05-13-2022, 06:22 PM
Pvp aps should give 0 points like Flag aps.

Titles for killing 1k/500 ekenta/mecharydon/rahabkor

No weap/Armor for Ekenta/Mecha/Rahab

Azel
05-13-2022, 07:29 PM
aps for 50 arcane pets cos why not :p

|Ares|
05-13-2022, 11:30 PM
Nothing about grinding pve kills, people will just bot hauntlet again.

Something like Naked Mecharydon and things like Lichly consternation would be cool I guess.

Analytical
05-14-2022, 12:28 AM
APS for helping any players in terms of
- Leveling up players who are in level 65-81+ (help them level up by 1 level)
- helping a player run a difficult map
- helping with answering a question
(These can be made into separate APS for each of the help task above, each applying the same APS reward score below)
(The above list is just some examples to inspire more/other workable ideas)

This quest can be given in the form of "help players" button from a new npc in windmore. Players should be able to track how many players they have helped like pve kills in Guild Castle.

APS reward score (suggestion only)
Helping 10 players = 50 aps
Helping 100 players = 200 aps

At least make the achievement actually sounds like an achievement. Not the pointless 10000 kills pvp aps where people just dummy farm that they could have used that time to help others and get the aps they deserve. This will encourage the culture of helping each other out. In the process more new players would stay in this game longer when they feel supported by senior players.

Adek Nakal
05-14-2022, 12:52 AM
yeah remove the pvp kill aps,people just dummy farm,even if they play "fairly rogue get the upper hand and get all the kill its unbalanced.

asommers
05-14-2022, 01:04 AM
The 'helping' aspect is interesting, I could just keep track of the number of players that leveled in your proximity if you are higher level in a PvE zone. It could be exploited, but it would be somewhat of a pain to do so. Plus, I could see granting a [Mentor] titles.

-ALS

Nexior
05-14-2022, 03:29 AM
I would love to see seasonals can join into map with seasonals players only. Im happy owner of all badges seasonals but nova days people just beg for a boost without any time invested in lb for me personally that badge worth nothing nova days. First few seasons was cool and competive fun.
As a aps. I would delete pvp kills rest is fine .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

PatD
05-14-2022, 04:10 AM
The aps i hate the most:

- Hardcore aps (really hope no more are coming!)

- 1k times new portal (i really don’t like the fact that i can’t casually done them solo if i want)

- Grinding is ok but only if it’s possible to do them solo if we want, group aps should be ones like lich consternation, in fact the kind we need to do once, not 1k times!

Thank you

Formature
05-14-2022, 04:36 AM
The aps i hate the most:

- Hardcore aps (really hope no more are coming!)

- 1k times new portal (i really don’t like the fact that i can’t casually done them solo if i want)

- Grinding is ok but only if it’s possible to do them solo if we want, group aps should be ones like lich consternation, in fact the kind we need to do once, not 1k times!

Thank youI agree about new portal's , It's really bad to have to do 1k kills on a map that needs the help of at least +2 players, bosses give instakill and still you can't use ankh (except in ekenta).

Uereazagr
05-14-2022, 07:05 AM
No one likes pvp aps im sure

Xyv.io
05-14-2022, 07:14 AM
Remove PvP aps, add more titles instead. For 20k and so on...

House location aps don't make sense.

I hate hardcore aps .-.

GucciBang
05-14-2022, 08:43 AM
35/40k aps rewards, aura or back vanity

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Encryptions
05-14-2022, 11:17 AM
Achievement for crafting the planar pendant.
Achievement for leveling 1, 5, and 10 pets to level 81.
Achievement for obtaining 1m, 5m, and 10m of pure gold drops only in maps.
Achievement for reaching wave 25 and 40 in Elite gates; 30 and 50 in normal gates.
Reach bronze, silver, gold, and plat tier in any event.
Open 100, 500, and 1,000 chests of any type. Locked chests do count towards this. Eggs do not count nor do nonchest type consumables.
Craft 100, 200, 500 items using the crafting station. Items must each be 5+minutes long durations.

Will point out the obvious here but if you want people grinding and playing the game then add more stuff to do that takes weeks or months to complete. You guys had stuff in the past in which was golden such as the glint set. It was ruined when orc tag sacs became a thing, you guys had the antignome and banished sets which died out due to lvl ranges. Give us stuff to do to craft cool gears, do not let the materials be tradeable so people will have to do the maps (aka play your game while having fun) to get them instead of letting someone else farm them as you buy them type of deal. At the moment you got the planar pendant. Opening maus 6 was even something that kept people playing for months.
More aps won't keep people playing but adding more stuff to craft and obtain through quests and maps will.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

flashio
05-14-2022, 01:03 PM
New Achievements:
Defeat "Zaartax" using only helm, armor and necklace. 200aps, title [Aquatic Slayer].
Add a new Crypt with a questline and aps for completing the questline. Clear the "Crypt" questline. 100aps, title [Coral's Explorer].
Add new family pet and aps for obtaining all the pets from that family. Obtain all 4 dolphin pets. 100aps, title [Rider Of The Sea].
Clear "Rahabkor Lair" dungeon with 4 players using no weapon. 300aps, furnishing "kraken's Head".
Clear "Rahabkor Lair" solo, healing only with your skills (no pet/potions allowed). 250aps, furnishing "Kraken's Tentacle".
Add a special Hulk mob with a chance to spawn in any of the expansion maps along with aps for killing it x times. Defeat 50 hulk mobs on. 50aps.
Defeat 100 hulk mobs on. 100aps, Hulk mob vanity helm recipe.
Defeat 200 hulk mobs on. 200aps, Hulk mob vanity armor recipe. *NOTE* more than 1 hulk mob can spawn per map.
Clear "Rahabkor Lair" avoiding death from Pink circle curse. 150aps, title [Tentacooler].
Add new locations on token Vendor or lootable from expansion maps. Obtain location "Summit". 50aps.
Obtain location "Playful Beach". 50aps.
Clear "Mecharydon Lair" without having a single enemy get a reflective shield. 300aps, title [Shark Tamer], furnishing "Pool of Sharks" (would be a furniture version of the Mecharydon pool attack).
Clear "Ekenta Lair" without any party member being affected by Ekenta's reflect aura. 200aps, title [Merman Slaughter] "Merman's Club" (would be a replica of Ekenta's weapon).
Get married. 0aps, title [Just married], furnishing "ring case" (case opens when touched showing the engagement rings used for the marriage, the rings will change depending on the ring used).
Be married for 1year. 0aps, title [Merry weds].
Be married for 2years. 0aps, title [Silver wedding], furnishing "silver ring case".
Be married for 3years. 0aps, title [Golden wedding], furnishing "gold ring case".

Achievements to Rework
Make PvP aps Give 0pts.
Dont add any further hc aps, agree that hc is a part of the game but since it's a completely separated gameplay it should have such impact on main character's advance. If want to add any further hc aps have them only be counted on hc characters only.
Don't any other aps that can be obtained directly through money such as house slots, arcane pets, heroic pets, etc.
Don't keep on adding clear "x" map "y" times (they're repetitive and boring to do), instead add aps that require some kind of strategy to complete, for example (clear Elite Gold Mine having spawned all goblin Bosses while wearing lvl21 or below equipment).
Make questlines a must complete thing to unlock further content and give them some kind of aps for completing them, currently quests are very much being skipped along with the content they imply ending up on players leveling and getting to endgame without actually knowing how to play.

marzeg
05-14-2022, 06:16 PM
APS for a certain number of friends achieved perhaps?

APS for getting married/divorced? lol.

Some humor-based APS could be getting your friend request rejected, getting married/divorced multiple times. and this (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?635080-APS-suggestions) as I mentioned, could also be interesting.

Number of vanities collected maybe?

Time spent online in a single session?

Just a few that came to mind.

Salvatory
05-15-2022, 08:45 AM
zodias: I definitely hate the feeling that my achievement (aps) depends on others, it's frustrating knowing you have the potential to achieve it yourself, but the map layout forces you to have at least 2 more players with you, otherwise you don't will be able to conquer.
the map was probably made to run in groups, to increase inclusion something like that but it has the detail that many players are not cool (some are very fast, others think they are very strong, others think they are super star) and for those details some of them often end up being arrogant, because they think they are gods...
what i mean is that the game is a global thing
not everyone has the maturity and education to go around with a guy with a nickname of, say, LGBTQIA, with someone who doesn't seem to be spending millions on vanity. I'm not saying it should be easy to do the last map of the game alone, but being forced to go in a group and it's often going to be extremely aggressive for me, I don't know if it's a good thing to do. (not to mention how hard it is for me to find a pt)

Worst of all is knowing that just because it doesn't affect the majority it won't be taken into account because I've already gotten this exact answer from other suggestions/feedback I've given.

Now that I've given some of my feedback on how zodias is affecting my experience in the game (I had to say just one thing so I don't get too big to read)

suggestion: for a.p.s is to have a not so hard mode, a mode where you can run, with less drop, and with the kill boss for the a.p.s, 25% (just an example) chance of counting kill and kill boss for the a.p.s. so we don't have to go in groups.

but the same way I think about this suggestion I think it shouldn't be facilitated. even though it's a 20% 25% chance of counting the kill to the a.p.s
it wouldn't be fair to those who already made it. however, from my experience in the game, I only have this suggestion.

but if you stop and think, depending on the percentage of counting the kill for the a.p.s going in a group would be faster, so I don't see a problem in having a mode where it facilitates the solo run in an acceptable way. aiming that a common pt can run a run in 3 minutes and 4 minutes which is 100% chance of counting kill for a.p.s

Immortal_Blood
05-15-2022, 09:39 AM
thinking...

as warrior... kill x mobs in x time without missing .. lol

and yo gift 1 item, 10, 100 etc... although exploitable it still gonna make people think of charity

clear every map in 1 hour

level up pets to max level

spend currencies

*loads game*

buy crates

visit shazbot n klass

use elixirs

use emotes

fight in battleground

create characters

fill house with players

visit event zones

speak to npcs

loot arcanes etc (not relics)

recruit for guild

become recruiter/officer

get spouse

use awakening gems

use jewels

use dimension potion

Stephencobear
05-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Don’t like most all of the new ideas ppl are suggesting

Eliminate pvp apps, no more house apps or hc apps

It’s not fun doing 1k x

Immortal_Blood
05-15-2022, 05:23 PM
Don’t like most all of the new ideas ppl are suggesting

Eliminate pvp apps, no more house apps or hc apps

It’s not fun doing 1k x

It’s not fun doing 1k - ye , me 2 n precisely the incentive behind my ideas.. ;p

Immortal_Blood
05-15-2022, 05:25 PM
but yea to join force with Suentous and i guess others, i like the idea of no more repetitive achievements

InsanitrisesAL
05-15-2022, 11:12 PM
Keep all current aps due to the fact that it will reduce all guild total aps otherwise, also people some people worked hard for them / More total pet aps/ heroic arcane . I would love to see some aps for looting special things , maybe ebon gear from hydra/infest / special rahab loot , im on board with naked zodias bosses but mech seems like it would be really hard / also vardan Aps is extremely hard to do because nobody runs them consider nerfing the number of boss kills you need for it 3 k total in elites is crazy for that expa

Xuds
05-15-2022, 11:16 PM
Keep all current aps due to the fact that it will reduce all guild total aps otherwise, also people some people worked hard for them / More total pet aps/ heroic arcane . I would love to see some aps for looting special things , maybe ebon gear from hydra/infest / special rahab loot , im on board with naked zodias bosses but mech seems like it would be really hard / also vardan Aps is extremely hard to do because nobody runs them consider nerfing the number of boss kills you need for it 3 k total in elites is crazy for that expaFrontier and sap are soloable and evg is to an extent

Oawaoebi
05-16-2022, 03:28 AM
I am sure many won’t like my suggestions (some are really extreme, but it’s top overall needs include everything) but here they come:

Pve kills up to 1m

10k deaths

10k pvp deaths to avoid ppl using only dummies to also boost ranks

10k zones collected in poseidons ring pvp map. Revive it also add it to guild battleground.

10k Honor Pvp kills (add stats, kill death ratio also to avatar and guildranking)

Win 100 ranked Honor Pvp matches

Win 100 pvp maps score 20-x in tdm

Win 10 pvp Matches 20-0 in tdm

Kill 10 players in a row in pvp without getting killed

Kill a player in pvp with 1% hp left

Kill elite Rahabkor within 2 minutes

Kill rahabkor with 1% hp left

Loot a vanity item from rahabkor

Farm 100k gold within 10 minutes

Level up 10 pets to lvl 81

Hardcore lvl 76 and 81 family aps.

Die 10 times in hardcore mode (family aps) characters level 10+ only count

100 heroic pets 45 arcane pets

Have 1000 inventory/stash slots

Own 10, 50 and 100 characters

Zodias ranks as aps

List 100 items in auction house at the same time

Purchase 10000 items from auction house 999 items in one stack count as 999

Reach plat tier in 10 events

Use 100 energy in 1 event

Have up to 100m gold in inventory add 10m and 50m also

Open 1000 crates at sirscammsalot excuse me sirspendsalot ;)

Purchase a vanity item from sirspendsalot

Lvl up a rog, a mage and a war to 81 within 3 days. 3 days time for 1 char ofc (add to family aps)

Fill your house with 30 players

Kill rahabkor, ekenta and mecharydon without taking damage

Kill rahabkor, ekenta and mecharydon without using pots (counts for whole party like naked aps)

Kill mecharydon without a boombot connecting

Kill mecharydon with every boombot connection

Run 5 minutes without stopping (funny one)

Stand still for 10 minutes

Craft 1000 blue awake gems

Use 10000 blue awake gems to awake gear

Unlock 2 awake slots with 1 awake gem

Have 100 people in your friendlist

Accept a friend request, send a friend request

Charge your ult 5 times within 1 map (evg doesn’t count)

Finish 10 elite maps within 1 minute

Craft special items like all trophy furnishings from Lupo in Kely’s tavern for example

Equip a badge

Own 5 badges, own 10 badges (when more events with free badges come out it’s doable for everybody not only seasonal players)

Marry a player call the aps find love

Eventually marry 3 different players or 5 or 10 for the gold sink

Loot an item from arcane rarity from crates (spendsalot 250k shall count) and mythic for no heavy plat spenders

Craft planar pendant (even when it’s old lichly also got added after years)

Purchase 1000 elixirs from „ads“ section

Deal 1m damage with one hit in a pve map

Visit some allies which are hidden in whole arlor

Craft a flawless jewel

Gift 1000 items to players

Trade with 100 people

Send 100 house mails and receive 100 call the aps I am famous

Open 1000 crates from drops in maps like banded pirate warchest orc chest …

Loot 100 crates

Use 1000 emotes

Use 1000 pet arcane abilities (even when it sounds crazy -> so does running 1k times the same elite map also and 1 ability per map makes it quick when you see it from that perspective)

Take 100 free chests from klaas/shazbot

The ability to click on aps in avatar achievements section and see how far or close someone is to finish the aps would be great

I’ll add more later

Make aps hard so we have to farm next season please. Also some unique aps like Dreameater or lichly conversation I would love to see more of those. 1k bosses are hard to farm but lets be serious we have those for so much time now and they get boring and there’s cooler aps to create. I would love to see a few if not all of my suggestions for next season as aps :)
And when they stay all f2p ofc not like purchase 1700 plat or make plat offers

Also please no more rare bosses we got enough for some time now

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

InsanitrisesAL
05-16-2022, 07:38 AM
Frontier and sap are soloable and evg is to an extent

Maybe for you , however as a rog id have to buy a second gear set because mine mostly dex and bd / low arm/ i have 600m gears and 300m jewels so yea not feasible for rogs

PatD
05-16-2022, 10:01 AM
Something that could be fun is maybe once a month a kind of eclipse happen and all portal open at once,
then the aps would be to kill all elite boss once in 24h?

Immortal_Blood
05-16-2022, 01:46 PM
The saviour is here

QUOTE=Oawaoebi;3822605]I am sure many won’t like my suggestions (some are really extreme, but it’s top overall needs include everything) but here they come:

Chaplet
05-16-2022, 08:17 PM
some doesnt make sense but some are good ones

Adek Nakal
05-16-2022, 10:37 PM
10k pvp death other player be like come and kill me i wont resist i have 10k pvp kill now i need 10k death haha.

Oawaoebi
05-17-2022, 12:55 AM
10k pvp death other player be like come and kill me i wont resist i have 10k pvp kill now i need 10k death haha.

A pro rog in pvp can’t get a better kd than 2:1 which is real not dummy farmed
A kd of 1:1 in pvp is already strong. So this idea may reduce a few dummy farmers and make pvp greater again. When you now join a map you either face 1b gear or ppl telling you to leave bc they dummy farm and when you interfer they will tt you till you delete your character.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Adek Nakal
05-17-2022, 01:40 AM

there is an advantage to this tho,bc if u use ur own dummy now your dummy also can completed the 10k pvp kill or death haha.2 in 1.

PostNoob
05-17-2022, 11:57 AM
Gameplay Achiv. Are the most intriguing. Idk what most of these suggestions above are but more along the lines of: "Kill boss without the team taking damage from X attack".. Maybe an 'Enraged' type achievement or something.

Crafting AP with the Sea Shells, Seaweed Ect that drop in Zodia. Non-tradable item that we use to craft a housing item or something(Along with Mats from Zodia) that ties to an AP. Make it drop from a specific mob.

If you have ever played D3, their Nemesis system is a real cool thing.

Hamburgerking
05-17-2022, 12:41 PM
Maybe something that rewards players for having every elite kill aps.
Example: 10k mob kills in all zones up through lvl 76 could grant title "Savior of Arlor" and 1k bosses in all zones up through lvl 76 could grant "Master of Arlor"

Hamburgerking
05-17-2022, 01:09 PM
Fire cannons in Kraag (or guildhall or dead city/hauntlet) 10000 times for "Buccaneer" title

Reawaken items 500 times for "Enchantor" and "Enchantress" titles

Spend a total of 200m at sir spendsalot for "I Need Help" title

Own 3 complete vanity sets

Level 1, 3, 5, 20 pets to level 81

Every equipped item has to be same rarity (all commons= 50 aps, "Hobo" title, all rares= 50 aps, "Tree Hugger" title, epics= 50 aps, "Flying Purple People Eater" title, legendary= 50 aps, " *insert something clever here* " title, mythic, 100 aps, "Orange Dead Redemption" title, arcane, 150 aps, "The Flex" title, set, 100 aps, "Radioactive" title)

Craft 10000 items for "Artificer" title

Log on for 20 consecutive days for "Too Much Time On My Hands" title

Have 999 cracked lightning gems for "But Why" title

Create 10 alternate characters for "Alternator" title

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 01:21 PM
Equip one of every rarity item in your inventory, title "Power Ranger"

also, enter any zodias real with nothing equipped, title "Daft"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 01:37 PM
Own 100 different titles: awards title "Depends Who's Asking"
Be good: awards title "Chad"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 03:04 PM
Kill 1000 enemies with your fists, unlocks title "Sting Like a Bee"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 03:07 PM
Reject 50 duel invites: title "Chicken"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 03:09 PM
Read the cursed tome 100 times, title "Dead Inside"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 03:13 PM
Use the crying emoji 500 times, title "Salty"

qwertyuiopoec
05-17-2022, 03:20 PM
Wear the Dank Stank vanity set in the Zodias Realm, title "Turtle Killer"

Immortal_Blood
05-17-2022, 04:02 PM
be guild master for 1 year - title : master :D

Megatr0n
05-17-2022, 04:47 PM
maybe you could add aps for more pets , also allow all levels to enter dead city and kraken isles at there own risk . as we can enter glintstone and underhul freely with no warning.. so some of us twinks can complete the boss and campaign aps for those maps plz .

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Chaplet
05-17-2022, 07:06 PM
Can we have another set Like Glintstone or Himingleva/Uller/Villi in zodias ? Its fun doing those kinds of aps

takotako
05-18-2022, 05:37 AM
We're going to go through all existing achievements and update them taking into account additions to the game since the achievement was added.

In preparation for the next season, I wanted to get feedback on all of the achievements you hate as well as all of the achievements you'd like to see added!

In additional to grindy achievements, creative/fun/difficult/crazy achievements are welcome as well (Killed Rahabkor Barehanded).

-ALSMore pet achievements like 300+ then same goes to arcane and heroic pets. Also please add rewards to APS achievement like how we can get a prestigious banner after achieving 25k APS, 30k used to be hard to reach so i think 40k or 30-35k APS should reward something similar too!! I think 40k is a bit high lmao idk, but what im thinking for 40k is a badge reward! Since you also need to grind to achieve 40k

I'm not a big fan of the Child's play achievement xd but its not really a problem, its rng

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
05-19-2022, 08:15 AM
Pets (currently 435):
-Separate pet section.
-250 pets.
-300 pets.
-350 pets.
-400 pets.
-50 arcane pets.
-100 heroic pets.
-125 heroic pets.
-150 heroic pets.
-Level up a pet to level 81.
-Level up 10 pets to level 81.
-For legendary and mythical pets.

House:
-500 slots.
-Underwater location.

Vanities:
-Vanitys section (the 500k, 1m and 10m vanitys could be included there).
-Vanity of 25m (without aps, only with some nice color title)
-Equip a weapon.
-Equip a helmet.
-Equip an armor.
-Equip a banner.
-Equip a backpack.
-Equip an aura.
-Equip a set with aura.
-Own more than 10 vanities.
-Own more than 25 vanities.
-Own more than 50 vanities.

Assets:
-Collect 1m.
-Collect 10m.
-Collect 50m.
(just farm it, like the previous apps, without having to buy anything)

Others:
-35k Aps (banner and title).
-40k Aps (banner and title).
-For getting married.
-Equip and farm set like voice, banished, nightmare, mireguard and other campaign.
-Equip Planar Pendant.
-Have a badge.
-For crafting jewels (like exquisite, precise or flawless) or other items.
-For obtaining the boss trophies of each currently released map.
-For opening X amount of chest or locked.
-Kill bosses or clear elite maps in X amount of time (something like haunlet).
-50k pve kills.
-100k pve kills.
-250k pve kills.
-500k pve kills.
-750k pve kills.
-1m pve kills.

Some criticism of other apps:
-I dislike the current pvp aps, they don't seem to have anything to do with the other aps, most are for pve. In addition to being highly manipulable.
-On the other hand, I like the aps to kill bosses naked, but I'm not sure if they would work with the elite bosses that were currently added, Kraken if you don't kill it quickly, it fills the room with poisons and Mecha fills you with bombs, then it has that pool and lightning, it would be really impossible to execute. You also can't get back into the fight if you die. In valley, ekenta and other zodiac bosses it could work perfectly and it would be a fun challenge.
-No more hardcore aps should be added, that mode already has its own separate Lb.
-I like the rare mini bosses, but the recently added ones are crazy rare.
-The rest of the current apps seem great to me, they are not easy, but they are not impossible either.

Just some ideas, maybe some are in other comments, I decided to add them anyway because they are some of the apps I would like to see.

That is all for now.
Thank you for reading.

GucciBang
05-19-2022, 09:54 AM
No more house aps PLEASE

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
05-24-2022, 07:17 AM
I lost interest in aps at Underhul. The spider stuns are just too much. Mausoleum sets off my carpal tunnel, having to run 1-4 to reach 5-6 (cuz thats where the aps are) is too much. The necessary team work for Zodias keeps me outtta there.
-1 on pet aps
-1 on house aps
-1 any other non map ap

asommers
05-25-2022, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Part 2 of the achievements discussion is located in this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?637021-Feedback-Achievements-II-(Standard)).

-ALS