PDA

View Full Version : Sun & Moon Vanity Sets

Itzmemohsin
05-13-2022, 09:31 PM
We haven't seen a [2/2 or 3/3] set that gives an aura since long & those sun and moon auras have that ugly thing rotating around them , it would be nice to have the sun & moon sets give that aura without that ball which rotates around you.

As last year we had the crypt aura [with moving snake] and crypt set which gave crypt aura [without the moving snake]. So it makes sense to add sun and moon aura to the sun and moon sets and anyways they are bound and require a good amount of work/tokens to get, players would be happy to get more for their hard work .

It would make the event even more grind worthy for everyone .

@Cinco @Futumsh @asommers

Azel
05-13-2022, 09:34 PM
+1

Andrewsingson
05-13-2022, 09:45 PM
+1

Int mind
05-13-2022, 09:52 PM
+1000 makes complete sense , hope they listen .

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
05-13-2022, 09:53 PM
+1000000 for this

HappyDINO
05-13-2022, 10:01 PM
+1 ....
ALSO MAKE A DEV DAY
on dev day the devs get online and spend an hour with the players in game . and visit home show houses and rate them best one gets a screenshot with devs as reward

Chaplet
05-13-2022, 10:06 PM
+11111 ...... i havnt bought the set because it doesnt give an aura i hope they will put it :3

will0
05-13-2022, 10:35 PM
remove the wisp from the plat store aura as well ...

Redjellydonut
05-13-2022, 11:18 PM
+1 im all for it [emoji2371] that are nice looking sets too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Int mind
05-14-2022, 12:37 AM
+1 im all for it [emoji2371] that are nice looking sets too

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe sun and moon sets aren't that good , making it an aura set will make them worth buying for me.

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Chie
05-14-2022, 01:06 AM
+1 iam all for that suggestion, take off the wisp! :)

Bameely
05-14-2022, 02:07 AM
Agree that sun n ball revolving esp moon ball not too nice. If only it's like some glittering stars instead

Xyv.io
05-14-2022, 02:38 AM
Agree that sun n ball revolving esp moon ball not too nice. If only it's like some glittering stars instead

Yeah this is a good suggestion.
+1 for removing wisp

Sharan AL
05-14-2022, 06:29 AM
+1

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

tapsykrete
05-14-2022, 07:00 AM
+1 for every multiverse

heartsense
05-14-2022, 07:14 AM
+1

Itzmemohsin
05-14-2022, 10:17 AM
Hopefully we get a reply from devs

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-14-2022, 10:33 AM
Hopefully we get a reply from devs

Hey! Yeah it's been a while. We're not doing it for this event but we'll consider a strategy for resuming the vanity set 2 and 3pc aura stuff in the future.

Lately we've been doing a lot of analysis of vanity item sales, trades, usage, etc. - and the vanity sets that summon auras weren't as popular as I'd hoped (and definitely not as popular as the deluxe auras with satellites are on their own). So we decided that we'd skip the van aura sets for Ursoth this year and provide the deluxe auras for direct sale. In case you're wondering: we will not be adding the 2 and 3pc vanity 'aura' sets at this time as players have already made their choices about the available rewards and have made numerous deluxe aura purchases that would be diminished by this change.

Best wishes and thanks for the support!

Oakmaiden
05-14-2022, 11:03 AM
Set auras are fine on their own, I prefer they not also have a stand alone aura.

PostNoob
05-14-2022, 11:13 AM
Put the satellites on vanity sets you don't plan to give set auras.

Itzmemohsin
05-14-2022, 11:35 AM
Hey! Yeah it's been a while. We're not doing it for this event but we'll consider a strategy for resuming the vanity set 2 and 3pc aura stuff in the future.

Lately we've been doing a lot of analysis of vanity item sales, trades, usage, etc. - and the vanity sets that summon auras weren't as popular as I'd hoped (and definitely not as popular as the deluxe auras with satellites are on their own). So we decided that we'd skip the van aura sets for Ursoth this year and provide the deluxe auras for direct sale. In case you're wondering: we will not be adding the 2 and 3pc vanity 'aura' sets at this time as players have already made their choices about the available rewards and have made numerous deluxe aura purchases that would be diminished by this change.

Best wishes and thanks for the support!Thanks for the reply [emoji3526]

octavos
05-14-2022, 01:35 PM
Set auras are fine on their own, I prefer they not also have a stand alone aura.

i agree, i also want set auras on sets

chiiwawa
05-14-2022, 07:36 PM
Ive never read a post here liking the floaty things. Just asking why they are added?

Xuds
05-14-2022, 07:52 PM
Ive never read a post here liking the floaty things. Just asking why they are added?Since they sell out sts thinks people like them, but in reality people only buy them because there's no alternative version of it without the wisp

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
05-14-2022, 08:42 PM

So top25 backpack does not complete night blossom set for aura? What a waste of top 25 reward

chiiwawa
05-14-2022, 10:53 PM
Since they sell out sts thinks people like them, but in reality people only buy them because there's no alternative version of it without the wisp

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

I believe what you say is true. Also its that the people buying them with plat have big plans to resell for big profits instead of keeping them and they are hoping that the aura will find popularity so thats why they still sell out. This makes it appear like they are popular In reality what i see is that even if the arura is popular at all it is short lived around the event they spawn from. I know most people that find an arura they really like such as Blizz they dont buy another. This kinda slows sales down for everyone.

Kakashis
05-17-2022, 12:37 PM

this is correct! Most players like to mix and match sets with stand alone auras. So far, it seems to be the consensus that not many like those satellite rotating things as none have been spectacular. I think if they were in the style of the firebug lix, or the Kershal orb, they would actually be highly desirable! In the future, I hope to see a blue fire aura or even a recolored blue version of the luminary (yellow/purple) auras. Those would sell like hotcakes!