PDA

View Full Version : Int or Armor Jewels

katielynn1122
05-14-2022, 03:44 PM
I have 5.3k Armor as a mage. I was just curious if it was even necessary to have higher armor and if so what would be a number to try and be around. I’m contemplating taking out my mind jewels and using diamond jewels because there’s times where I solo and still die, tyyy for reading this and I appreciate all the suggestions/feedback

Encryptions
05-14-2022, 04:24 PM
Try a setup like I have, a defense loadout with the lv 81 staff, proc the staff and switch to your main damage loadout.
https://youtu.be/TzwnPQt44Ms
Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

whatwasit
05-14-2022, 06:03 PM
diamond jewels useless (too low armor), if you need armor - get it by awakes

Bameely
05-14-2022, 11:34 PM
Hi, saw Yr video. So you proc with Yr aquaris then switched to hyperos? When u using hyperos you were attacking with skills n normal atk you don't charge it to proc hyperos?

Bluehazee
05-15-2022, 01:36 AM
I have 5.3k Armor as a mage. I was just curious if it was even necessary to have higher armor and if so what would be a number to try and be around. I’m contemplating taking out my mind jewels and using diamond jewels because there’s times where I solo and still die, tyyy for reading this and I appreciate all the suggestions/feedback

I have even less armor than you, i solo many maps and i rarely die. And I highly recommend you to use mind jewels, at least on your main sets (i only use diamonds/natures on gold loot set).
I'd guess that you are using arcane shield...i dont know if also gale force with 'Protective current' upgrade (i only use this upgrade on gale), but you should in certain situations. We have so many skill points nowadays that im using 5 skills build most of the time and can switch to gale anytime in a big pull. Time your skills to keep mobs constantly stunned also helps a lot, as well as some haste on your hb or aa (heroic garlic has amazing hb for mage).
If you try this and still struggle, get some armor awakenings as someone suggested.

katielynn1122
05-15-2022, 07:30 AM
Ty!! Everyone for the replies omgggg everyone’s input actually really helped me a lot so once again tysm!! I think you guys are more than right about the jewel being useless and the awake being more viable