PDA

View Full Version : An Auction Idea

Zaonabiuibil
07-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Well I 100% believe this is gonna get shot down, but here we go! So here's the idea: You look up what item you want to buy, and how much you're willing to buy it for. If it is in auction while you're offline for the same or less price you wanted it for, you'll auto-buy and it'll appear in your inventory, and the credits from the purchase will be moved to the seller. I can understand some issues you people would have, I just think this would be interesting to see what you guys have to say.

Kevinbb
07-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Bad idea, trading would become harder

SkillFullGamer
07-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Great thought. But to many complexation could occur...

Flashgunner
07-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Well, here's my thoughts, there could be a Bid Mode ex. someone puts something like Surplus Flashguns for say 12-20 hours then someone puts up 20 credits then someone raises and raises and raises, it's not really an auction now because there is no bidding!

Atreas
08-01-2012, 07:20 PM
A change in the auction that should be made is to add auction access in guild halls! That would reduce lag and ppl in ucs blackstar and it would be easier to tap on the auction terminal. It would also be a good way for same guild members to meet more often. What do u ppl think?

KillaSkillz
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I like this idea. This way I can set a 200k limit on an xray, and when someone leaves off a zero or 2 and clicks sell, I can grab it before they take it down. 2 thumbs up!

PianoWizzy
08-05-2012, 08:56 PM
I like this idea. This way I can set a 200k limit on an xray, and when someone leaves off a zero or 2 and clicks sell, I can grab it before they take it down. 2 thumbs up!

haha :(

and tragic for the seller.