PDA

View Full Version : App crash

GucciBang
05-15-2022, 02:24 PM
I press play and the game closes, sometimes I can login but it stops working after a few seconds

Samsung Galaxy J8

Android 10

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

GucciBang
05-15-2022, 04:56 PM
this is only happening when i go to event city

edit: I was wrong, other maps are also causing the app to close

GucciBang
05-15-2022, 05:02 PM
I already reinstalled the game and it didn't work, apparently the only place that doesn't bug is my house

Futumsh
05-15-2022, 07:50 PM
If you can get logs of the crash from your device, pm them to me. There haven't been any other reports of this, and I don't see any crash reports in google play that sound like they match your issue.

GucciBang
05-15-2022, 08:06 PM
If you can get logs of the crash from your device, pm them to me. There haven't been any other reports of this, and I don't see any crash reports in google play that sound like they match your issue.I sent a crash report on the play store, I don't know which logs to send you, system or event logs?

Futumsh
05-16-2022, 11:10 AM
I sent a crash report on the play store, I don't know which logs to send you, system or event logs?

They're labelled so differently all over the place that I have no idea what they're called on your particular device. It would be a log that specifically contains references to 'sts.al' or 'libarcanelegends.so' and has a call stack generated when the crash happens.

Futumsh
05-16-2022, 11:38 AM
I do see a samsung galaxy j8 with many crashes from corrupted pakfiles on disk in google play. (And in fact, that's the only recent crash reported from a galaxy j8).

Try clearing app data.

I would have expected reinstalling to fix it though, if that is you.

GucciBang
05-16-2022, 11:53 AM
I do see a samsung galaxy j8 with many crashes from corrupted pakfiles on disk in google play. (And in fact, that's the only recent crash reported from a galaxy j8).

Try clearing app data.

I would have expected reinstalling to fix it though, if that is you.

it worked, thank you very much