PDA

View Full Version : Why there is no gift cards made for platinum in pl?

DXDARKXSOULXD
07-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Why they did not made gift card or something to buy for plat beside credit card.
i know many players hope that they have that.
i know i am one of it.
They should make one for sure they will make money of it promise because how old do you think play PL. teenagers, kids mostly and many of them
don't have credit card but they can go to CVS, target, or Walmart to buy one Note all that store is from US.

I
W
I
S
H
T
H
E
Y
M
A
D
E
T
H
A
T
S
O
O
N

razerfingers
07-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Wait a sec... You have a splendid idea since they have to promo codes option why not sell cards worth 10-30-75-800-2000 plat aswell as IAP so youngins who use android can get plat without spending parents money and its simply like an itunes card just it has a promo code you unscratch and pop in then boom grants you plat. You dig?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Dynastu
07-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Or you could get iTunes gift cards and then buy platinum lol

razerfingers
07-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Or you could get iTunes gift cards and then buy platinum lol

Or if you dont like apple therefore dont participate in apple devices cause you use android does an itunes card help much? ;)

Twinklaser
07-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Theres like these debit cards which works like a gift card but it can be used like a credit card for almost anyting. Have to pay a small fee like 2-5$ per card. Besides, Ill take apple over android anyday :)

Dynastu
07-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Or if you dont like apple therefore dont participate in apple devices cause you use android does an itunes card help much? ;)

Doesn't Android have an equivalent to an iTunes gift card lol

Cruis
07-19-2012, 09:01 PM
I totally agree that PL should have gift cards!

Samhayne
07-19-2012, 09:17 PM
You can go to CVS, Target or Walmart and buy a Visa or Mastercard gift cards, like http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card.html. Then go to https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp and buy your Platinum.

Epic Unicorns!
07-19-2012, 09:45 PM
You can go to CVS, Target or Walmart and buy a Visa or Mastercard gift cards, like http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card.html. Then go to https://auth.pocketlegends.com/WebStore/store.jsp and buy your Platinum.
It's a hassle for someone with kids that play, because it's a lot of trouble to activate the card. I like the promo card idea, however.

HunterSLAYER
07-20-2012, 02:33 AM
Theres like these debit cards which works like a gift card but it can be used like a credit card for almost anyting. Have to pay a small fee like 2-5$ per card. Besides, Ill take apple over android anyday :)

Fail. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT APPLE CHARGES WAY HIGHER TAXES FOR EACH PURCHASE AND THAT'S A FACT SUPPORTED BY THE HUGE NO. Of complaints from players who buy a $50 gift card only to find out they can only buy maybe $30 worth of plat before they need to spend money on another iTunes gift card.

I'll take Android over IFAIL ANYDAY.

*This post is filled with 500% sarcasm towards apple-related purchases.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Shellkaz
07-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Sam, I have guildies in Indonesia and Malaysia, and they don't have pre-paid cards there. Also having done some research for a guildie, I found out that Malaysia in particular does not really support any kind of credit card system at all.

This is one of the reasons that so many people fall for the "Plat for Gold" scams. They are so desperate for plat that they will try anything. And it's usually just for something small that they really want like a vanity.

This is seriously something that you might want to look into. You might be missing out on a potential revenue flow because of this.

Cruis
07-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Although they should, I doubt they will.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Doesn't Android have an equivalent to an iTunes gift card lol

nope, never seen em

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Fail. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT APPLE CHARGES WAY HIGHER TAXES FOR EACH PURCHASE AND THAT'S A FACT SUPPORTED BY THE HUGE NO. Of complaints from players who buy a $50 gift card only to find out they can only buy maybe $30 worth of plat before they need to spend money on another iTunes gift card.

I'll take Android over IFAIL ANYDAY.

*This post is filled with 500% sarcasm towards apple-related purchases.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

cpletely disagree, im in california i can get 800 paat when i buy $50 card..

onemadzhau
07-21-2012, 02:15 AM

Prepaid credit cards cost 4.95 so..... While everyone else is paying 49.99 for 800 plat the people using prepaid cards are paying 54.94, make sense?

DXDARKXSOULXD
07-22-2012, 11:25 PM
but if itunes how about people with andriod

HunterSLAYER
07-23-2012, 12:12 AM
but if itunes how about people with andriod

Exactly.
Idw to give out my credit card info to some random company and i bet many people feel the same way too.

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Deathpunch
07-23-2012, 01:08 AM
As if Google doesn't already know it and your shoe size.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
As if Google doesn't already know it and your shoe size.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7
Lol

plmafiaboss
07-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I wud definitely buy more plat if they did this

Samhayne
08-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Get a Visa or MasterCard gift card. These are cards you can buy in the stores with cash that act just like a credit card.

Griffinfan
08-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi there, I dont know if you ever explored the store tab above. You can checkout with platinum using your amazon account (which you can use amazon cards for) or even your google account ;)

plmafiaboss
08-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Hi there, I dont know if you ever explored the store tab above. You can checkout with platinum using your amazon account (which you can use amazon cards for) or even your google account. Also if you ever want to buy plat in game, just go to a drug store and pick up an itunes gift card ;)you state what we all know and whats even been said once,or twice on this thread. +1

plat cards wud b easier imo
Also itunes makez u pay tax

Griffinfan
08-01-2012, 12:53 PM
you state what we all know and whats even been said once,or twice on this thread. +1

plat cards wud b easier imo
Also itunes makez u pay tax

I could be mistaken , but noone has mentioned the amazon cards. And I editted the post, I did not see samhaynes post about the drug store itunes cards.

Prestige
08-01-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm guessing none of you android users have even touched an iTunes card before. What tax are you even talking about? No stores charge tax for an iTunes card cause it's virtual money. $50.00 on an iTunes card is 50 dollars worth of game/music money. Occasionally iTunes has a sale and it's even cheaper than that.

It would also cost them more money to produce cards for a small game.

razerfingers
08-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Get a Visa or MasterCard gift card. These are cards you can buy in the stores with cash that act just like a credit card.

They charge you money each month i heard so it ends up being $60 instead of $50 . But first time ive seen a suggestion shot down.

Prestige
08-01-2012, 02:05 PM

They charge you money each month i heard so it ends up being $60 instead of $50 . But first time ive seen a suggestion shot down.

It's a convenience fee. It's the price you pay if you don't use a credit card or one of the available methods for online payment. The real solution should be android cards because they are a much bigger company than STS.

Deathpunch
08-01-2012, 06:26 PM
It's a convenience fee. It's the price you pay if you don't use a credit card or one of the available methods for online payment. The real solution should be android cards because they are a much bigger company than STS.

The real solution would be to make star legends a paid app and do away with the plat completely.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

razerfingers
08-01-2012, 07:40 PM
this no longer appllies tome :) oppened up a savings account and im 16 so i get a card and can only take money out up to 6x a month which is fine but atleast i can buy plat through android device now :)

DXDARKXSOULXD
08-07-2012, 02:26 AM
i wish they have there own card like pl CARD OR just card for this game

Livemau
08-13-2012, 07:42 PM
no offense but pl isnt a big enough game and sts isnt a big enough company to need to do this games that are really big like facebook games or that other thrash i see ppl playing all the time thats oddly popular
it just simply doesnt have enough players to do this and its not their fault world of warcraft is giant so they have this I think but compare sizes WoW has multiple servers

Memene
08-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Prepaid credit cards cost 4.95 so..... While everyone else is paying 49.99 for 800 plat the people using prepaid cards are paying 54.94, make sense?

Lol have u heard that u can fill them up again in the same store u bought it at lol u just pay once

Deathpunch
08-21-2012, 06:42 AM
Also:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=66476

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Unxtoxic
08-29-2012, 03:53 AM
This is a perfect idea! this would totally be useful to me. This should addressed to Spacetime Studios.

Roberto077
08-29-2012, 03:39 PM
hmmm.... I don't know why. STS has they're reasons.

tanzhuoyao
11-15-2012, 09:02 PM

There are no stores that sells these cards in Countries like Singapore

Deathpunch
11-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Necro!

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7