PDA

View Full Version : New kind of PvP battle...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 10:09 PM
You know how there are lvl 19 twinks, right? There should be a level 14 kind of PvP battle. What could we name it?

There might not be many good items @ level 14, but there ARE some pinks, so what do you think?

KingFu
08-25-2010, 10:54 PM
IMO, that would be lame, level 19 PvP battles take long enough, level 14 would take forever with less skills, less attributes, lower H/S, lower M/S lower damage, DPS, it wouldn't be fun IMO.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 10:57 PM
IMO, that would be lame, level 19 PvP battles take long enough, level 14 would take forever with less skills, less attributes, lower H/S, lower M/S lower damage, DPS, it wouldn't be fun IMO.

Oh, now that you point it out, I have to agree :/.

Now watch, pvpmaster is gonna come in saying, "Oh! longer PvP fights makes it more fun!" lawl.

KingFu
08-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Oh, now that you point it out, I have to agree :/.

Now watch, pvpmaster is gonna come in saying, "Oh! longer PvP fights makes it more fun!" lawl.

Longer PvP fight DO make it more fun, but when you are dealing with very low DPS, and hardly any skills, and hardly any H/S and M/S you skills will be pretty much useless since combos are almost impossible at that level due to the low mana pool and M/S, so the mana would run out so quickly and not regen that it would be sitting there with auto, BTW, PvP is impossible at level 5, you can try it, Haikus and I tried it, it was fun leveling, but we leveled Ursans, we couldn't kill, I came back and leveled a mage, we couldn't kill each other. I will test a level 14 PvP game next time I level a character, but it will most likely be boring.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Longer PvP fight DO make it more fun, but when you are dealing with very low DPS, and hardly any skills, and hardly any H/S and M/S you skills will be pretty much useless since combos are almost impossible at that level due to the low mana pool and M/S, so the mana would run out so quickly and not regen that it would be sitting there with auto, BTW, PvP is impossible at level 5, you can try it, Haikus and I tried it, it was fun leveling, but we leveled Ursans, we couldn't kill, I came back and leveled a mage, we couldn't kill each other. I will test a level 14 PvP game next time I level a character, but it will most likely be boring.

Kk.

RANDOMIZED TEN CHARACTERS

TwinkTastical
08-25-2010, 11:25 PM
It simply wouldnt work IMO

gwippy
08-25-2010, 11:25 PM
how about lvl29

TwinkTastical
08-26-2010, 12:57 AM
how bout.. keep em 19 and dont screw a perfectly good thing over

haroldiv
08-26-2010, 02:31 AM
how about lvl29

29 is definitely the next big thing. theres a ton of new 25 pinks and already great 29 pinks. 29 would allow you to fight anyone except for swamps pink players so the range is good.

that doesnt mean 19 will go away, hopefully we get some new 19 pinks to keep it interesting. Just different weight classes.