PDA

View Full Version : 2 Suggestions

Synergia
05-16-2022, 12:23 PM
I had in mind 2 suggestions that I believe would be a great for the quality of life in AL

1) IDK about yall, but I have alot of stuff in my stash, I am glad they made it 1000 slots now but the thing is its hard to find stuff..
How about adding a search button so we could find our items quicker, just like they did on stable.

2) Can you PLEASE consider adding a house item that we could use to see LB?
Some people would like to watch LB scores from house, rather than in a town.

Best Regards,
- Synergia

danialazhad63
05-16-2022, 12:41 PM
I had in mind 2 suggestions that I believe would be a great for the quality of life in AL

1) IDK about yall, but I have alot of stuff in my stash, I am glad they made it 1000 slots now but the thing is its hard to find stuff..
How about adding a search button so we could find our items quicker, just like they did on stable.

2) Can you PLEASE consider adding a house item that we could see LB from?

Best Regards,
- SynergiaFyi for your 1st suggestion they already said that they are working on it

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Chaplet
05-16-2022, 08:09 PM
House Furnitures on LB such a nice idea

Cheackezig
05-18-2022, 05:17 AM
Yes yes yes

Valkiirye
05-18-2022, 09:18 AM
House Furnitures on LB such a nice ideaYeah to pay to win players! :)

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Int mind
05-18-2022, 09:45 AM
House Furnitures on LB such a nice ideaHe meant like it would be nice if they add house furniture from which we can see LB
Like: Merchant safe for seeing stash

Nice idea +1

Kakashis
05-18-2022, 02:20 PM
I recently just had this problem too! I think it's time for the inventory menu to get a revamp to look like house slotting the armor/helmets. It includes the search menu and pictures of what the items look like. Half the time I don't even remember what the names of stuff are so a search button alone wouldn't help me. Graphical User Interface please!

beendown
05-18-2022, 05:49 PM

2) Can you PLEASE consider adding a house item that we could use to see LB?

Best Regards,
- Synergia

Both useful ideas, its been so long that we need a furni lb on house that we dont need to go town or guildhall just to check lb ty

Immortal_Blood
05-18-2022, 05:53 PM
Easily added to game, good ideas... +1 to both

and to buy the LB with gold is additional suggestion.

-j

Synergia
05-24-2022, 04:31 PM
One has been implanted in game, idk if its because of this thread or not, anyway bump this for the house item suggestion..