PDA

View Full Version : This update is all about STS listening to their customers!!! Kudos STS!!!

vampinoy
07-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Everything in the update has been the center of discussion as of late namely these three:

1. Crafting Ingredients as Quest Items - Make no mistake, I still disagree with this and you will find all of my reservations in threads related to this, however, I am pleased that STS has looked into it, and has done something about it, for me, that's what's more important at the end of the day being a customer. :P

2. Legendary gears being Legendary - This is the one point I was trying to make earlier, that how come legendary items are not "legendary"? This is their answer...Now, we have elite legendary that sounds like the "real" legendary. Now, everyone will be in "awe" of something in this game - worthy of being called elite legendary. This is the best part of this update!!! :P

3. Harder Difficulty - Finally, something that can catch our attention even of the most hardcore :P Brings back the adrenaline.

I'm now convinced that Pocket Legends has seen it's worst, it will only get better from here, again, good job STS!!!

Very satisfied customer here :P Thank you.

Now back to exploration.

nmyxspaceship
07-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Thank you. They only did what we asked for.

xcainnblecterx
07-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Yes i like the quest for obd and for those that didn't want it, well that explains the difficulty in finding fur gee( anyone think of the black eyed peas) and id like to say that if your complaining about him not showin up every 15-30mins or even after an hour, wouldnt you be spendin more time farming it? At least we know well get it....thanks alot sts your listening to both side and trying to even it out so both sides can be happy but there will alwayd be someone to complain. For now iam quite content

Epic Unicorns!
07-19-2012, 10:15 PM
I love the update as well, except the fact normal people with no plat are kinda left out :/

LwMark
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
I love the update as well, except the fact normal people with no plat are kinda left out :/

I wish they would add 3x an 4x for gold like real bad..

Back
07-19-2012, 10:54 PM
New Elixer sucks and 80 plat is too high.

Trasher Pwnage Punch (4x combo)p + 2x Shamus 30 min = 80 plat

Whereas Shamus Pwnage Punch gives 100% reroll, 4x xp, 3x dmg and armor with 30% speed. Price is 80 plat being Deal of the day.

Looks like Trasher Pwnage Punch with 30 min Shamus is still profitable

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

saool
07-19-2012, 11:06 PM

I wish they would add 3x an 4x for gold like real bad..

Not happening...if they ever did this they should make it 1M gold.

DerSchuetze
07-20-2012, 12:09 AM
New uodate sounds great, now its time to add more low lvl content :)

Lowlyspy
07-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Eh, i give it....2 weeks until people are whining out of boredom....again.

Elyseon
07-20-2012, 12:19 AM
idk the 'elite' items seem to be pretty scarce or non existent, same as that furr gee guy
people should be busy hunting, of course maybe theyll theyll just give up

xcainnblecterx
07-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Im sure the elite items are what some asked for "so rare that only a few will ever be seen" and for those that give it up including the daily quests for obd, well the more persistent players will be rewarded

trunzoc
07-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Kudus for STS for listening. Now for most of the community to deal with what they asked for...

Already many threads whining that the OBD quest is too hard at the same time that people are whining that quest means they wasted the millions they spent buying them.
Already threads that the elite stuff is too hard to get, that the new boss is too hard to beat. etc...

New boss is PERFECT imo, assuming it can actually be killed by a group with no thrashers. Which I haven't heard of yet. Requires dedication, planning, and actually using skill in PvE to get comboes instead of just mashing skills.

If he can only be killed by lix groups, i'm gonna rage though.

GoodSyntax
07-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself vamp!

I can't wait to see the stats on the elite legendary items - even though I'll probably never have one.

I wonder who will be the first with a full dragon set and a full elite legendary set...that way I can avoid them in PvP!

Chopper
07-20-2012, 09:40 AM
There are a lot of complaints generally from members, so it's only fair to give KUDOS for good work by STS. Great to have new content and some new cool items!!