PDA

View Full Version : Ursoth's Assault 2022 Feedback

asommers
05-16-2022, 12:29 PM
We are collecting feedback for the Ursoth's Assault 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

Najlocco313
05-16-2022, 12:32 PM
I like the event but it's so so girly theme xD

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
05-16-2022, 12:38 PM
Everything is okay...but tokens from boss very little

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

darkestfaire
05-16-2022, 12:39 PM
Could you make the map a little bit more lighter? Not a lot. Sometimes I play outside and can't see anything but the enemies. Yes, I have the brightness all the way up.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

jakevicent5
05-16-2022, 12:41 PM
Can you visage be able to buy in vendor for one its hard to get and 2nd its expensive. Why not make it like halloween event where we buy it from vendor to access portal or into 1 hour elixir that be more worthy just like the previous event.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
05-16-2022, 12:51 PM
I like the event but it's so so girly theme xD

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with that for a change

nimo79
05-16-2022, 12:58 PM
We are collecting feedback for the Ursoth's Assault 2022 event in order to improve future events.

-ALSSo hard to get visage, it should be more vanity drops from bosses to stabilize the economy on the game .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

whatwasit
05-16-2022, 01:01 PM
remove gates

PatD
05-16-2022, 01:08 PM
Problem with 1-2-3 weeks event is that i cant never run for lb (would lose my job and my wife would beat me lollll)

So seriously i would love to always be able to buy an alternative lb van from the store or...

Maybe sometimes do an only saturday 24h lb? or maybe many 24h hour but split into couple of week days (like Sat-Wed and Friday?)?

Instead of top 10-25-50 it would be 3x top5, 3x top10 and 3x top25 maybe?

IDK i'm just throwing this to see if people would like it and if it would be doable :)

As for the current event i think it was a nice idea to add badge for plat tier and a rare dropable one,
I also like those guarantee loot from locked, and i also like when lot of elix drop from those, can refill my inv from auction hehe

But i think it would be more fun to have more goodies from the token vendor.

thank you!

ArdeiGras
05-16-2022, 01:27 PM
Adding new legendary sets to leaf (or event chests in general) would be great

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G970F folosind Tapatalk

flashio
05-16-2022, 01:35 PM
Suggestions:

- Add Elondrian related Heroic/Arcane Pets and Elondrian Furniture (Bloodgrub Altar, trees from Elondria's forest, green wisps from Elondria's Town, the stones with the green color from Elondria's forest, etc) to the Token Vendor. There's always the same problem with token vendors, give us stuff to spend our tokens on.
- Make the new pet introduced for the event (its arcane or heroic version) lootable as a super rare drop from Ursoth and as a rare drop from Bloodgrub.
- Make a recipe that let's us use our useless Marsh locks to craft Elondrian Locks. We have these locks still dropping all around arlor yet they have 0 use, replace them with newest expansion locks or at least let us get some use out of them.
- Add unlocked Elondrian Locks and Ursoth's Assault Farmer lixs to each of the tiers. This year's bronze and silver tiers were very lacking, keep the titles for gold/Plat tier and add things that can help us farm such as the boss lix.
- Replace the 100 ankh kits with 50, 100, 200 platinum bound chests for Top50, 25, 10 respectively. People running leaderboards have close to no use for ankhs since most players are maxed out after Easter event.
- Try to change the Event theme. It's been too many years with the same "corruption" layout, can try changing the portal boss like you did on Halloween or Elondria go through a different threat, I think Elondrians are pretty used to Bloodgrub's corruption by now.
-Add Event themed usable gear with procs that match the event. Those rotting gear are just another junk that gets deleted whenever someone loots it, the Elondrian Mythic 3/3 set was a good addition but expected some kind of proc instead of a set bonus, think players won't be using Elondrian set while they could use zodias Myth set instead, had you made those items with a different proc each they would be used way more.

I really hope there are actually decent loots from Ursoth, otherwise for those who can't afford running Bloodgrub it'll be a pretty boring event and the vendor really needs a push, 2 vanity sets, 1 vanity banner and recipes to craft chests, while I appreciate the new vanity designs, don't make both similar looking vanities obtainable through the same way, add pets and some kind of good looking furnitures to the Token Vendor, maybe even an artifact, doesn't matter if it's weaker on stats but give it some kind of wisp and proc related to the Elondrian theme.

Immortal_Blood
05-16-2022, 01:43 PM
Bad

Blood visage hard to get - use gold or plat or a huge amount of time or luck to get just 1. Ratios are off. Perhaps another way to get it would be cool, like kill 1000 bosses in event or something ...

little variety and quantity of loot from bosses,

hauntlet overtaking energy farm meta too much.

Good

I love the elixir at plat tier and player tiers affecting which boss spawns.

,Idk why but it works and it's great idea, nice progressive system.

Chance for energy point from bosses - step in right direction for those who wanna farm planar arena for energy to mix it up and not get bored, though we can't see if we got full energy nor know if all bosses count

NPC dialog funny - I actually read it, and sometimes roleplay voices for videos

Op rewards for reaching silver, gold and plat - we can use multiple characters to get spectral chests, nice touch.

Immortal_Blood
05-16-2022, 02:01 PM
Oh dude also everyone is using luck (which rerolls spring/spectral chest into something else) right?

chiiwawa
05-16-2022, 02:02 PM
Find a shade tree, wear sunglasses, have a friend hold an umbrella over you or enter an outside structure with a roof. I hope this helps if the map is not lightened per your request.

chiiWaWa...
Outside playing support team member.
XD

Uereazagr
05-16-2022, 02:11 PM
Great event, zero complaints.

Kakashis
05-16-2022, 02:13 PM
love the events, love the fact that it's a first time plat tier badge. Only wish the other badge wasn't as rare as it is.

chiiwawa
05-16-2022, 02:21 PM
I always enjoy this event but the map is just to short for me to be any fun. Although im sure the LB runners love a short and quick map.

tanasescu490
05-16-2022, 02:48 PM
Hi guys!

I would like to share with you my experience with this year event.
In first of all I'll let you know what I found interesting enjoyable and less enjoyable during my playtime.

Pros:

1. Energy drop rate in the event map is pretty good and I like the fact that I am able to get between 2-5 energy essences in a run, allowing me to craft further energies during my farming process. Not having to go back in Hauntlet or any other map to gather energy essences is a + for me. I save a bit of time and I am able to chat in towns or do any other activity that doesn't involve energy gathering.
2. The number of runs to reach platinum tier I found to be more than fair ( took me 413 runs ) for 12k points and a total of 8-10 hours if I'm not mistaken.
3. I still like the fact that you get increased chances for a higher tier bosses with every higher tier.
4. Farmer elixir for plat tier is a nice addition and it gives the player the incentive to continue his farming journey.
5. The tiers rewards were cool overall with one exception with may be subjective and I ll write it doesn in the cons section.

Things I like (subjective)

I found all the vanities interesting and cool looking.
I am not a fan of the new auras but there are alot of ppl that seems to like them. I resonate more with 2d designs and visual effects such as Shreder's Aura and so on.

Cons:

1. I'll start with the gold tier rewards (lockeds and crate keys). Gambling should be a personal choice not a directed choice by the developers. I felt like you gave me the chance of a reward, not an actual reward. I would have appreciated if the keys were unbound and I would have had the chance to decide whether I want to gable or sell them. Or just another kind of reward that doesn't involve gambling. Also I would have appreciated if the Hamad was actually Arcane rarity instead of Epic. It would have been a nice addition to the "In study of Scarlet" or "Arcane Stampede" Achievements. And the psychological effect on the player as "being well rewarded" for his effort and time spent would have been positively increased.

2. Bosses drops. Having just few drops in the loot table such as ( 2 types of lockboxes, 2 types of event chests, 1 recipe and 1 type of vanity head piece ) is not really what I have expected, at least not with the current odds. Even after I have reached platinum tier and received the farmer's elixir + 100% luck bonus, I wasn't able to get more than 1 Spectral chest at 15-20 runs and Leaf chest 1 at 10-15 runs. I would have appreciated a higher chance to obtain any of the two chests instead of bunch of lockboxes that can be found in store anyways.

3. Bloodgrub's visage. The way this item is obtained is not the best way to make player's experience enjoyable. In first of all you have locked the last boss behind layers of gathering (tokens for recipe) ,rng (random number generator) and a time gate (crafting process) just to have 1 chance to fight once the boss for some rewards. I would have appreciated if the visage was included in the lower tier boss drop rate. Even if that would mean a tweak in the Bloodgrub's loot table drop rate, at least we would have had the chance to find it. You have gated 60% of the presented rewards because of this tedious process. Only those who run lb would pay the insane price of having a chance to fight bloodgrub and I can't understand why this last boss should be an exclusive boss just for those who have a wealthy situation.

5. Spectral chest crafting process (12h): The main source where you can have a small chance to get 1 Visage takes you 3 Leaf Chests, 1 Recipe and 12 hours to craft 1 chest. I mean come on guys..I understand there is Heroic Hamad inside but still.

Maybe next year we all will have a chance to fight Bloodgrub in his private chamber.
Other than that I appreciate your work and thank you!

Nexior
05-16-2022, 02:49 PM
Please no barrier for solo mode

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

octavos
05-16-2022, 03:12 PM
Still running as an FTP player, so im giving my present and not-so-present experiences.

Likes/LOVE
-Badges for events
-Day and night versions vanitys, (hope we get sweet/sour, Happy/sad, skinny/large, tall/small, fixed/broken etc...), :)
-Nice aura designs (I didn't buy, reason below)
-vanity sets are bound, a sense of uniqueness
-

Dislikes
-Same maps as previous years, I'm guessing all energy events will all be the same bosses, locations, look and feel...
-No aura on sets (this is why I didn't buy auras, 1700 for a vanity that I can't even farm the sets is a no go for me)
-not enough items to buy with coins (like gold, xp, other vanitys for alts, potions, story coins etc...)
-tier Bronze and silver ALWAYS need better rewards...random loot boxes for junk items
-vanity sets are costly and need prices lowered for FTP....I'm not running plat so sets prices need to be equivalent to gold tier or lower...NOT PLAT TIER since they are not sellable

kennetics
05-16-2022, 03:19 PM
The drop rate of energy essence in zone is very high i love it. It saves me many time in collecting energy.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

octavos
05-16-2022, 03:55 PM
So seriously i would love to always be able to buy an alternative lb van from the store or...
!

Now, THIS is something I can get behind :) Good job sir!

Observing
05-16-2022, 04:15 PM
Essence drop rate in event zone is really good, I love it.
4 auras for sale ? 1 could've been tier or lb reward, would've even been good loot from bloodgrub.
Ursoth should drop better loot imo.

Fearrr
05-16-2022, 04:58 PM
Now, THIS is something I can get behind :) Good job sir!

+2. I’m also someone who can’t compete for LB’s anymore in this game. And starting this week I got promoted to Supervisor at the Security Firm I work at. So I have even less time to play now while preparing to go Overseas to finish 3 more Degrees and make power moves. But that’s how it should be! 💯

But I’m not asking for a LB Alternative version. I’m asking for a Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Sets, where you guys can charge 1700 + or more for these Vanity Sets. I’m asking for you guys to start making Bad @$$ Sets not something that screams Rated G or Disney Channel. Seriously save that for the Token Vendors, Plat Tiers, and LB’s! This is where your Design Team can really shine!- Respectfully

Oakvale
05-16-2022, 05:18 PM
Update event quests, 3 tokens for daily quest is too smol nowadays
Good tier rewards (except that useless elixir)
+for bound vanities for tokens, would be even better if they cost more.
Bloodgrub visage should be easier to obtain
12 hours to craft spectral chest - too long
Also I'd like to see lb rewards replaced with new tier like it was during last marvel event for some ridiculous amount of points (like 200k for this event) so this anti-tie random amount of points per boss feature can go, but it's just a dream ;(

tanasescu490
05-16-2022, 05:57 PM
If it came into discussion, regarding Daily Quests. Would have been cooler to see some Spectral Elondrian Chests as rewards and a bonus thing : Having the main daily quest completed 10 times would give you one exclusive reward such as (a banner or a certain number of consumables or a vanity pack or something like that)

Another thing that I found interesting in one of the suggestion threads here in this topic is a limited 24h leaderboard run repeating in different days of the event. In one of your future events I would also see some kind of battlepass type of event where you have two types of rewards (free and premium). For example: You will pay a number of platinum, let s say 500, to unlock exclusive rewards for each tier available in the event. This will have multiple benefits for both sides business wise and also gameplay wise.

I wish you would have moved your business model from the lockeds as I feel like I play a slot machine game rather than a fantasy mmo. I feel like every event you focus more on the lockboxes and how to introduce them to your audience rather than creating an interesting journey for them to enjoy and make them want more and pay for something that they really value.

This is just my opinion.

takotako
05-16-2022, 07:26 PM

-ALSThe event tier rewards are great, the vanities in vendor look good, the samurai vanities looks cool too but the pink one is kinda weird, would've been cooler if it was red and black color or black and gold. The vanity weapons are meh.

The tokens drop are very small, but it would been okay if the vanities in vendor has a 3/3 aura so it would've been MORE worth it. Though it looks good enough so it's fine, would've be cool tho e.e

Give visage a chance to drop after killing ursoth pls, its expensive asf and almost not everyone runs altar unlike in goblin event where altar are very affordable.

The energy drop undoubtedly nerfed, it feels sh*t farming for energy but i guess its fine, it has become more grindy

Overall, very fun event, rewards? Yes very pog. Vanities? Yes very pog

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

takotako
05-16-2022, 07:34 PM
I legit would love to see ursorh drop visage please, so others players and me have the chance to run altar and get some stuff. Because the lootable vanities in bloodgrub rn are hella expensive, its 500m for a bag of katanas. And only a limited of people has access to it because not-so-rich people would rather sell the visage than run, it should've been more favoured to running event than selling it.

Pobhia
05-16-2022, 07:56 PM
Drop rate of energy is good, uhmm maybe about the banner I mean the moon and sun maybe you will add some waving of flage effects to it. So far so good. Thank you once again.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Gnozzie
05-16-2022, 08:32 PM
I just wanted to say that the guide says will have a furnishing crate from token vendor, but until now I do not see any furnishing crate from vendor.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

laluna
05-16-2022, 08:45 PM
Add in store badge day 1750 plat pls

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

sixzy
05-16-2022, 09:01 PM
got my HC a badge… thanks

drawfflerz
05-17-2022, 03:20 AM
bring back proc staking!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

jjperez
05-17-2022, 03:55 AM
Add a small chance to get a visage from ursoth and a doll from bloodgrub.

Xyv.io
05-17-2022, 04:02 AM
Biggest change needed: increase visage drop rate.

Sharan AL
05-17-2022, 04:43 AM
Lb set 3/3 (tree set and banner) should give aura related with leaf / root

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

atcy
05-17-2022, 06:51 AM
hope the sun or moon vanity set 3/3 can create aura (without moon or sun around). thank's [emoji4]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Marosok
05-17-2022, 07:00 AM
+
Vanities are top notch during 2022 Ursoth, especially night wings, night Samurai.

-
Ursoth should have better loot. If Helena drops Locked Zodias often, Ursoth could have chance to drop 1-2 zodias crates maybe, and some tradeable token chest.

fidelth
05-17-2022, 09:34 AM
Worst ursoth event in years. Let me explain

#1 the options for tokens spent at vendor is the smallest its been in previous years

#2 the Visage drop rate has gotten lower each year almost to the point you should make it an arcane or mythic item

#3 the loot table for FTP is terrible.

#4 unless you are rich you can pretty much say bye to fighting bloodgrub as often as many would like.

#5 the tier rewards were just possible rewards besides a badge, which leads me to the next point.

#6 when people got badges it was earned for doing something that not many people have. Badges were earned not giving as a participant trophy...

#7 The lootable vanity from ursoth is a joke. Spend all that time farming and for what ears?

#8 for the gamblers. To open at least 100 locks which is not cheap to do. You give them a random item instead of allowing them to use for a class specific gear. For hardcore players this is a massive let down.

#9 12 hours to craft an epic chest.. but the locks take 4 hours..

And I'll stop here at #10. I saved best for last. Make event crates craftable with marsh locks because they are completely useless and 99% of players HATE that we are still looting them. Most sell from inventory for 0 gold to keep space. If you are going to make the locks be zodias and valley then please only let those locks drop throughout arlor. I wanted to give this a solid feedback report. But I was really let down on this one.

The best perk about this event is the bound awake gems. For hardcore players that was a nice touch.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

nimo79
05-17-2022, 09:39 AM

-ALSAnother update, what is going on [emoji91] admin please get together, multiple updates without notification, how embarrassing, i spend on this game but after multiple updates I'm so disappointed, I'm a returning player when goldinox was an admin he used to play and interact on the game with us playing together and asking questions on the actual game [emoji452] .

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

takotako
05-17-2022, 09:53 AM
Another update, what is going on [emoji91] admin please get together, multiple updates without notification, how embarrassing, i spend on this game but after multiple updates I'm so disappointed, I'm a returning player when goldinox was an admin he used to play and interact on the game with us playing together and asking questions on the actual game [emoji452] .

Sent from my SM-G986U using TapatalkAgree, then after you get caught in maintenance the game automatically moves you to the log-in screen where they say "maintenance check forum for more info" but came here with no information what so ever, they'll prolly add it after the maintenance but damn.

Holyshox
05-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Make crate keys tradeable at least. my gosh... forcing kids to play ing lottery is weird, not everyone is willing to open locks.
Weird as the "app update" without any informations.

Conclusion: just another gap filler.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Elec
05-17-2022, 10:08 AM
What I like
- Vanities are cool. Some details are not my taste(blossoms on helm/too bright wisp/twisted face of lb), but I can say all designs are decent.
- Tier rewards were OK imo. 50 keys and 50 elite awaken gem plus badge were something to look forward running.
- Energy drop from event map was good. For a casual player like me had no problem with energy to reach plat tier and get both vanity set without running hauntlet much.
- Boss spawn is good too. I rarely saw first two bosses from second day of event.

What I don't like
- Like everyone said, Visage. Too rare and expensive to 'run' to enjoy event.
Maybe having only Visage in leafy or little drop from ursoth would be better so more people can actually run the event map to farm.
- Or have ursoth better loots with various items.
- Instead of neko ear, neko ear+whiskers face would be better.

soon
05-17-2022, 10:56 AM
Plants without hitbox. This happens for a few seconds when they emerge from the ground.

My arrow skills don't hit them. They could decrease intangibility.

Bameely
05-17-2022, 12:19 PM
Like:
- Efficient way of farming energy essences and grinding tokens at the same time. Unless you are running for lb the drop rate for essences is good to keep you going.
- nice auras though can tweak more (on the wisp)

Dislike:
- Drop rate is bad, n loot is too limited. Ursoth should drop better, more varied loots.
- Almost impossible to get visage. Back in those days 2016 and before even though the same complaints about loots and drop rates, I don't remember it being THAT HARD to do a bloodgrub run. We were still able to craft dolls n run bloodgrub then, quite comfortably. Now, it's almost impossible unless you just buy those very few listed visage/doll from Cs.
- Limited items to trade tokens with. Perhaps can include 1 of the wings for example.

Suggestion:
- can consider granting each player at least 1 chance at bloodgrub for the experience? I'm sure many didn't even get to run at all. If each player can be granted access at least just for once for the experience will be good.
- mage's weap vanity needs some color more exciting than what it is now (day/night blossom gun/staff) is way too dull.

Immortal_Blood
05-17-2022, 03:42 PM
Like:
- Efficient way of farming energy essences and grinding tokens at the same time. Unless you are running for lb the drop rate for essences is good to keep you going.
- nice auras though can tweak more (on the wisp)

Dislike:
- Drop rate is bad, n loot is too limited. Ursoth should drop better, more varied loots.
- Almost impossible to get visage. Back in those days 2016 and before even though the same complaints about loots and drop rates, I don't remember it being THAT HARD to do a bloodgrub run. We were still able to craft dolls n run bloodgrub then, quite comfortably. Now, it's almost impossible unless you just buy those very few listed visage/doll from Cs.
- Limited items to trade tokens with. Perhaps can include 1 of the wings for example.

Suggestion:
- can consider granting each player at least 1 chance at bloodgrub for the experience? I'm sure many didn't even get to run at all. If each player can be granted access at least just for once for the experience will be good.
- mage's weap vanity needs some color more exciting than what it is now (day/night blossom gun/staff) is way too dull.

yes, a quest hard, long quest/plat tier reward with a visage as a reward couldve been awesome,

Immortal_Blood
05-17-2022, 03:45 PM
still a while left of the event, yall could still...add a quest or give everyone whos plat tier a visage.

Cheackezig
05-18-2022, 05:09 AM
The barrier is always an issue with every event. I have the feeling that in this event it also went wrong again, as you don't have to kill every mob to open the barrier. This means that sometimes when you're still killing mobs others already fight the boss and defeat it which makes that you won't get any points for the boss. This issue repeats every time with every event, I would like to see that this system is finally fixed for once for every event.

Secondly, I like the vanities. Some nice designs, cool stufff there.

I just think the badges are a terrible idea, because literally everyone now has one which makes them redundant and annoying. Badges were something with prestege, something that shows off you've made an incredible achievement, and the lootable and platinum badge kinda ruin that entire idea. I'm afraid this is the start of the badges becoming as redundant and annoying as titles in the game.

Anyways, just a thought.

Fearrr
05-19-2022, 03:04 AM
+2. I’m also someone who can’t compete for LB’s anymore in this game. And starting this week I got promoted to Supervisor at the Security Firm I work at. So I have even less time to play now while preparing to go Overseas to finish 3 more Degrees and make power moves. But that’s how it should be! 💯

But I’m not asking for a LB Alternative version. I’m asking for a Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Sets, where you guys can charge 1700 + or more for these Vanity Sets. I’m asking for you guys to start making Bad @$$ Sets not something that screams Rated G or Disney Channel. Seriously save that for the Token Vendors, Plat Tiers, and LB’s! This is where your Design Team can really shine!- Respectfully

Edit: Wanted to post again once I hit Plat Tier.

Hit Plat Tier today doing all random runs at start of the Event going at my own pace. It went ok and no complaints really, and was happy to get it done before going back to work after a few days off.

50 Bound Awake Gems.
50 Bound Crate Keys.
Energy Drop Rate in Event Map.
Night Blossom Samurai Armor Detail and Texture.

Dislikes:
Auras
Ninja Vanity Theme Sets with 5 Belt Buckles??? 🤦
Night Blossom Samurai Helm with Pink Flower's growing on it ??? 🤦
The Lack of Plat Store Exclusive Vanity Sets for a Major Event like this.

Bameely
05-19-2022, 09:38 PM
Problem with 1-2-3 weeks event is that i cant never run for lb (would lose my job and my wife would beat me lollll)

Maybe sometimes do an only saturday 24h lb? or maybe many 24h hour but split into couple of week days (like Sat-Wed and Friday?)?

Instead of top 10-25-50 it would be 3x top5, 3x top10 and 3x top25 maybe?

IDK i'm just throwing this to see if people would like it and if it would be doable :)

As for the current event i think it was a nice idea to add badge for plat tier and a rare dropable one,
I also like those guarantee loot from locked, and i also like when lot of elix drop from those, can refill my inv from auction hehe

But i think it would be more fun to have more goodies from the token vendor.

thank you!

This is a FANTASTIC IDEA!! Due to work commitments not all can 7/24 or get runners' help to do LB. A short LB campaign will be fun and will see more competition. Hope devs can seriously consider this.

Spriteful
05-20-2022, 12:04 AM
PLease remove barrier if running solo

Itzmemohsin
05-20-2022, 08:09 AM
This is a FANTASTIC IDEA!! Due to work commitments not all can 7/24 or get runners' help to do LB. A short LB campaign will be fun and will see more competition. Hope devs can seriously consider this.Yes a 2-3 day lb campaign would be really nice.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
05-21-2022, 12:23 AM
I think the tier rewards have gotten better, but there is still improvement, especially with the farmer elixir, which could have improved spectral chest odds. The vine enemies that pop out of the ground have a delay of being hittable after appearing and that made running feel tedious. Bosses didn’t feel rewarding, especially since farming Bloodgrub was next to impossible.

There is a slight frustration I’ve had with events lately and that is how they seem to be pushing the boundary more and more on how rare and nigh unobtainable things can get and leaning a bit too much into FOMO.

Int mind
05-21-2022, 12:53 AM
Yes a 2-3 day lb campaign would be really nice.

Sent from my M2101K6G using TapatalkYea

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Tranduil
05-21-2022, 12:12 PM
Event is alright, but who designed that Hamad pet like wth, literally the worst looking pet. Also I have one suggestion that is out of topic, please stop making warrior vanity weapons looking like a toy(halberd of metal ox or winter king vanities). Players wouldnt mind wearing an ugly vanity weapon as long as it is huge. Warriors are bulky tanky characters and youre giving them rogue sized vanities. Pls.

Aespa
05-21-2022, 10:21 PM
Event is alright, but who designed that Hamad pet like wth, literally the worst looking pet. Also I have one suggestion that is out of topic, please stop making warrior vanity weapons looking like a toy(halberd of metal ox or winter king vanities). Players wouldnt mind wearing an ugly vanity weapon as long as it is huge. Warriors are bulky tanky characters and youre giving them rogue sized vanities. Pls.Up for this

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Stevie Yap
05-23-2022, 12:54 AM
The barrier isnt really an issue, even ure killing mobs and boss already die, u still get ur loot even without hitting boss, u can even stay at spot and use ur timir aa and u can get reroll loot at boss even when ure.not.there. You still get the loot. Most people.who complained about barrier running solo, has smething to do with fishy things😏😏

Bameely
05-23-2022, 03:47 AM
I think barrier seems fine. Prevents some just going ahead with boss not waiting for others. Those who r still killing mobs, once u see barrier is weakened u can jus drop the mobs n run towards boss b4 barrier is fallen. N if you like you can still choose to go bk killing the mobs after boss died.

Player AL
05-23-2022, 04:11 AM
Lol it's just same ursoth event which had been year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago... only with lowered chances and increased price for bloodgrub visage, + added some ugly auras which havent been sold from store + added useless barrier to waste our time. Whats next? Will take feedback about other outdated things?

drawfflerz
05-24-2022, 02:33 AM
Lol it's just same ursoth event which had been year ago, 2 years ago, 3 years ago... only with lowered chances and increased price for bloodgrub visage, + added some ugly auras which havent been sold from store + added useless barrier to waste our time. Whats next? Will take feedback about other outdated things?maybe moderator can make new event that have a story line... like, gustav story.... [emoji28]

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

intruders
05-25-2022, 05:46 PM
#8 for the gamblers. To open at least 100 locks which is not cheap to do. You give them a random item instead of allowing them to use for a class specific gear. For hardcore players this is a massive let down.

I completed 6x 100 chests openings on my hardcore toon and guess what? I got 6(!) wrong class weapons as guaranteed loot and 1 another wrong class weapon during opening.

@cinco does it look right to you that you can get 7 wrong class weapons and 0 for your class? If it is RNG then it is broken as it is not even close to even distribution.

Basing on my long story with locked crates gamble it does feel like hardcores have at least 2x less chances to get proper class loot. Like if having only one life is not hardcore enough :biggrin: