PDA

View Full Version : Because they just don't realize they're in hot water and keep swimming.

Whirlzap
07-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh lookie, another one of those CS scams.
Here we are, with this kid listing a bow on CS.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/d67f9df0.jpg
And here's this kid who I had a nice discussion with.
Warned him a few times, but meh.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/9adf7edc.jpg
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/307202c4.jpg
And now, we have the usual and typical nerdrage.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/a1895f62.jpg

I also find it funny how he's a low level and in noob gear.
And a last note, muting me does not mute my thread on the forums unfortunately.... ;/

Basswhole
07-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Lol had same experience today but he told me his cs was broke. Yes broke. Lol

Prestige
07-19-2012, 08:12 PM
If someone falls for it they deserved to be scammed. They themselves were trying to make a quick run with it as well. Either way it was bad.

Samhayne
07-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Report them please, thanks!

This guy is banzord.

Dynastu
07-19-2012, 08:13 PM
I saw servedkiddo in pvp yesterday. He has a Mage named peterbuddy, too.

Cobraguy
07-20-2012, 02:30 AM
Been dealing with that idiot too, every time he sees me now he attempts to spam trade me...doesn't realize it doesn't work when he's muted I guess. He's been at this a couple of weeks now...several reports made by me.

McBain
07-20-2012, 02:47 AM
lol at "fat ugly noob" and "i mute you"

Classic. You're obviously dealing with a pro here, Whirlz.

NECROREAPER
07-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Report them please, thanks!

This guy is banzord.

Banzord?

Thats a new one

LwMark
07-20-2012, 03:30 AM
yes what is Banzord

McBain
07-20-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm assuming a clever way of saying banned.

NECROREAPER
07-20-2012, 03:45 AM
I'm assuming a clever way of saying banned.

I understood what it meant, was just saying that that was a new way of saying banned that iʻve never heard before.

McBain
07-20-2012, 05:07 AM
Yeah, I was replying to Mark

LwMark
07-20-2012, 05:25 AM
ye i didnt didnt realize thanks, new one to me

trunzoc
07-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Sam, was he banned for the way he spoke to another player or because he was trying to sell a junk drop for 100k?

If it was for trying to sell the drop, I don't understand how that is bannable?

I mean, sure, he can TRY to sell it for that, but isn't it a person's responsibility to know what they are buying? If I go into a candy store that is selling a snickers for $50, isn't it my fault if I buy it instead of just waiting for the gas station where it's $1?

GoodSyntax
07-20-2012, 09:21 AM
I knew that we would eventually see this side of SamHayne!

Ban Hammer FTW!

Dual-wield ban hammers and a COP? YES!

Chopper
07-20-2012, 09:42 AM
darn, i actually HAVE that bow in my "junk" pile! I could have made a cool 200k gold? LOL

StompArtist
07-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Love the name Banzord. lol

Jcyee
07-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Lol saw this a couple days ago with a 55 rooters helm

wvhills
07-20-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't understand what's bannable in all this?

grenadiers
07-20-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't understand what's bannable in all this?he puts an item in cs for way op on one tion then logs into another tion and says he is buying for more then someone unaware of his plan will buy the one in cs and try to sell it to him and he will leave to lobby. Pretty much a scam.

razerfingers
07-20-2012, 02:28 PM
he puts an item in cs for way op on one tion then logs into another tion and says he is buying for more then someone unaware of his plan will buy the one in cs and try to sell it to him and he will leave to lobby. Pretty much a scam.

No i dont see its a scam. Id even do it but what the hell im too lazy

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Ptaka
07-20-2012, 02:46 PM
It's a scam if he's actively using a 2nd toon to try to get someone to buy the item from the CS. If all he does is list an item for an insane amount, its not.

NECROREAPER
07-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Its a scam, albeit an extremely clever one.

Nonetheless, its still a scam and is quite an old one. Scammers are becoming less and less innovative these days.

Livemau
07-20-2012, 03:13 PM
he puts an item in cs for way op on one tion then logs into another tion and says he is buying for more then someone unaware of his plan will buy the one in cs and try to sell it to him and he will leave to lobby. Pretty much a scam.

its not a scam though because he never told you to buy that then he would buy it off of you
it was a persons own choice to buy the item then resell it
i was once accused of doing this but i had been looking for the item for over a week (level 10 tinsel talon) and I was accused of this because i said buying for 900k and it was in for 725k

grenadiers
07-20-2012, 04:01 PM

its not a scam though because he never told you to buy that then he would buy it off of you
it was a persons own choice to buy the item then resell it
i was once accused of doing this but i had been looking for the item for over a week (level 10 tinsel talon) and I was accused of this because i said buying for 900k and it was in for 725kthis is a little bit of a different situation then what you speak of. HE is the seller of the item in cs for cheaper then what he advertises to buy for and only does it to sell items for an outrageous price and your incident was an honest mistake.

okakabarah
07-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Its a scamm Imo, he lies, he says he will buy the item but he will never do.
Its not selling an item for a high ammount what make him bannable, the point is that he lies to make other ppls buy his item.

Just my 2 cents :)

The Flash
07-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Its not a scam he isnt forceing anyone to buy it. Its just another way to make gold. If you fell strongly about this just undercut him in cs or say "its in cs for 100k, your welcome saved you 100k" as it look like you are helping him. His language is bad and should be bannable. Also how is what he is doing any different then what the "Scammy" is doing and not informing him that its in cs for less. He is basicly trying to make 100k by not informing him its in cs. People alway going to hate on others game. Its a lowly and uncool way to make gold but not a scam. I would never do this as its not effective and duche. I can just buy the 80 plat shamus elixer and get me 2 diamonds and sell for 1.8mil.

LwMark
07-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Scam or no scam, We all know what hes trying to do though

trunzoc
07-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Its not a scam he isnt forceing anyone to buy it. Its just another way to make gold. If you fell strongly about this just undercut him in cs or say "its in cs for 100k, your welcome saved you 100k" as it look like you are helping him. His language is bad and should be bannable. Also how is what he is doing any different then what the "Scammy" is doing and not informing him that its in cs for less. He is basicly trying to make 100k by not informing him its in cs. People alway going to hate on others game. Its a lowly and uncool way to make gold but not a scam. I would never do this as its not effective and duche. I can just buy the 80 plat shamus elixer and get me 2 diamonds and sell for 1.8mil.

+1...

It's purely greed on the part of whomever actually falls for it. a GOOD person would say "Bro, it's in CS less for that." But if you fall for it, it just shows that you have no ethics or integrity, and that you are trying to make money at someone else' expense.

Chopper
07-23-2012, 09:42 AM
scam.

Anyone who stands around in CS continuously yelling out they want to buy something for X price, but is too lazy to click on CS and see that it is for sale for cheaper is almost definitely trying to mislead people. Has ANYONE ever made money this way by buying an item in CS while someone else is yelling out they want to buy the item at a higher price? I highly doubt it.