PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion for the Elite Dungeon

Dynastu
07-19-2012, 08:45 PM
Hi,

For the Elite Dungeon, could you please not allow elixirs? It's saddening to join a game where many of the people who worked hard to level to 71 are getting kicked because they do not have a combo elixir. STS, in all honesty, 95% of the people who are level 71 spent some plat getting that 100k xp. With the current state of the Elite Dungeon, it seems pretty impossible to beat the boss without elixirs. As I stated, many people are being booted due to not having a combo elixir. Additionally, not allowing elixirs would increase the need to use good teamwork.

I think that luck elixirs like Shamu should still be allowed. I do not think potions (health/mana) should be allowed. The damage of the enemies would certainly have to be decreased some.

With this Dungeon being released, your profits will most likely go up due to people grinding to 71. People would still buy luck elixirs and the 15 plat faces at the end, too, so I'm asking you this: Could you please sacrifice some of those profits to truly make this an elite dungeon? Thank you.

Elyseon
07-24-2012, 09:29 PM
agreed ^.^

Kaytar
07-24-2012, 09:34 PM
I completely agree. I spent every plat I had to get 71 and I can't buy more until next cap.

Arron Rubin
07-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Elixers do Help the Lower levels when doing their dungeons but getting rid of them in general is a Disagree in my opinion. They shouldn't get rid of the Elixers but increase the Amount of health they Provide. I usually waste about 10-40 Elixers when i do dungeons because they Give so little health when used.

Back
07-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Elixers do Help the Lower levels when doing their dungeons but getting rid of them in general is a Disagree in my opinion. They shouldn't get rid of the Elixers but increase the Amount of health they Provide. I usually waste about 10-40 Elixers when i do dungeons because they Give so little health when used.

We r talking about the Level 71 exclisive dungeon. Lower levels can't go there..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Elyseon
07-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Elixirs are different than health potions

Ortalan
07-29-2012, 07:22 AM
LMAO "dungeon"!!!!! STS should make the elite dungeon a dungeon!!! It's not - it's just a boss room. Could they have put less effort into it? And given the amount of effort that went into the "dungeon", is there really any chance at all the STS will put any work into fixing it? LMAO