PDA

View Full Version : requesting software for us for making new items!

khrizdiel
07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi i just want to ask or request that if one day SL stops getting updates and new items, should give us users a software of some sort to make new items or at least vanaties! So we can keep game alive! That kind of software or tool always keeps games alive for like 10 years or more!

I'd like to make my own items/vanities and share them

Flashgunner
07-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi i just want to ask or request that if one day SL stops getting updates and new items, should give us users a software of some sort to make new items or at least vanaties! So we can keep game alive! That kind of software or tool always keeps games alive for like 10 years or more!

I'd like to make my own items/vanities and share them

For one, it'd make the game twice as big, and we'd need a template, all those meshes are too complicated, I don't think it'll make it to the Dev Team.

Flashgunner
07-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Plus, shouldn't this be under Suggestions and Feedback?

khrizdiel
07-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Youre right i didnt find suggestions and feedback, sorry ill watch out forr that one

Mothwing
07-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Uhm, that would render the dev team obsolete, and they would lose their jobs...That would also make the CS corrupt, campaigns worthless, and gold would no longer be needed.

Zaonabiuibil
07-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Uhm, that would render the dev team obsolete, and they would lose their jobs...That would also make the CS corrupt, campaigns worthless, and gold would no longer be needed.

QFT

Ihavenokills
07-20-2012, 06:01 PM
wouldnt this also introduce rogue coding into the game for hacks + bugs galore?

Flashgunner
07-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry, khrizdiel, but this won't ever be happening, and it won't ever happen, only that because it would cause so many errors and bugs, this has been recommended so many times and declined so many times, I don't think multiple posts would do anything, and as Mothwing said, all of the SL workers would get fired, so I don't think this is gonna be in SL ever, for Spacetime's sake and our sake.