PDA

View Full Version : Intrepid class convertion

takotako
05-18-2022, 09:26 AM
@asommers hello is it possible to request for my intrepid vanity rogue to be converted to mage class?

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

asommers
05-18-2022, 11:28 AM
Hmm, that armor should have been built to be worn by any class rather than have unique class versions. Since it's not tradeable, I don't see why we wouldn't let you convert via a crafting.

-ALS

Adek Nakal
05-18-2022, 11:57 AM
now im thinking that if we can convert the vanity to other class for a certain amount of gold sound like a nice gold sink

takotako
05-20-2022, 12:31 AM
Hmm, that armor should have been built to be worn by any class rather than have unique class versions. Since it's not tradeable, I don't see why we wouldn't let you convert via a crafting.

-ALSYess im thinking of adding this feature to those players who have exclusive forum vanities since its not tradeable, or some of them aren't, you guys could add a new NPC for the conversion and give us a quest to take, similar to how we need to complete quests to get a restored untradeable himi/vili/uller set

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

ItsNotOrange
05-30-2022, 09:20 AM

-ALS

Is there any chance to bring the contest again, it was so fun

asommers
06-01-2022, 12:06 AM
Added to the list (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?636093-Intrepid-class-convertion).

-ALS