PDA

View Full Version : Opening chest in 2 accounts

danielvalentine1403
05-19-2022, 06:34 AM
Is it legal if opening chest in new accounts? For example, I have 200 plat eggs. Then I give my eggs and chests to my new account for better luck. All loots I got will send to my main accounts. I hope theres trusted answer.

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Gaurav Arora
05-19-2022, 06:45 AM
Is it legal if opening chest in new accounts? For example, I have 200 plat eggs. Then I give my eggs and chests to my new account for better luck. All loots I got will send to my main accounts. I hope theres trusted answer.

Sent from my SM-A225F using TapatalkWhy dont u simply use new character at lvl 1?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

danielvalentine1403
05-19-2022, 07:09 AM
Why dont u simply use new character at lvl 1?

Sent from my SM-G781B using TapatalkIf someone wants to open chest, they juz wanna have a better gear or increase their wealth. They dont want leveling up new characters

Futumsh
05-19-2022, 09:54 AM
You can do that if you want - only restriction really is only picking one account for doing plat offers (and not sharing devices other with people that can't follow the rules or also do plat offers).

Gaurav Arora
05-19-2022, 10:08 AM
If someone wants to open chest, they juz wanna have a better gear or increase their wealth. They dont want leveling up new characters

Sent from my SM-A225F using TapatalkBro I think you misunderstood both of us. He clearly meant to take advantage of new account and low lvl character to get better loot and then transfer to main account. My reasoning is that this also can be achieved by opening locks on new character that is lvl 1 or 2.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

danielvalentine1403
05-19-2022, 10:27 AM
Bro I think you misunderstood both of us. He clearly meant to take advantage of new account and low lvl character to get better loot and then transfer to main account. My reasoning is that this also can be achieved by opening locks on new character that is lvl 1 or 2.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using TapatalkYes. I know we should picking 1 main device for doing plat offer.

To clarify
Lvl 81 (main character) I give my plat eggs and locked to new devices (lvl 1 or below lvl 40). I heard that new acc would be have better luck cause of no epic loot. Then all loot will transfer to main acc. To conclude, just for getting better luck. I dont wanna play new acc

PostNoob
05-19-2022, 12:20 PM
Yes. I know we should picking 1 main device for doing plat offer.

To clarify
Lvl 81 (main character) I give my plat eggs and locked to new devices (lvl 1 or below lvl 40). I heard that new acc would be have better luck cause of no epic loot. Then all loot will transfer to main acc. To conclude, just for getting better luck. I dont wanna play new acc

If people wanna think there is some secret to opening locks(Like opening on a low lvl) then i guess have at it. Although it doesn't make a difference.

Ive looted multiple items on an 81 whilst on a low lvl i didn't loot anything. It's just people labeling certain outcomes.

snakeeyes
05-19-2022, 12:33 PM
If people wanna think there is some secret to opening locks(Like opening on a low lvl) then i guess have at it. Although it doesn't make a difference.

Ive looted multiple items on an 81 whilst on a low lvl i didn't loot anything. It's just people labeling certain outcomes.

They open on their lvl 2 because of free luck, is it true 100% luck can give you better loot on locks and chest without a reroll?

Futumsh
05-19-2022, 01:04 PM
They open on their lvl 2 because of free luck, is it true 100% luck can give you better loot on locks and chest without a reroll?

No, luck only applies to mob drops.

Encryptions
05-19-2022, 01:05 PM
Level 2 removes epic gears from the locks. That is why people open on a lv 2, no one wants to loot epic crap, legendary is nicer to loot and you can resell it since its low lvl gears usually.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
05-19-2022, 01:46 PM
No, luck only applies to mob drops.

Thanks noted to share to other the info.

snakeeyes
05-19-2022, 01:49 PM
Level 2 removes epic gears from the locks. That is why people open on a lv 2, no one wants to loot epic crap, legendary is nicer to loot and you can resell it since its low lvl gears usually.

Ahh i see so 1st they said because of luck and 2nd the epic removes ty for the info.

danielvalentine1403
05-19-2022, 06:25 PM

Sent from my SM-A528B using TapatalkIf they dont get banned, so its legal. Have you tried it or juz opening locks in ur main accounts? Thanks

Encryptions
05-19-2022, 06:28 PM
If they dont get banned, so its legal. Have you tried it or juz opening locks in ur main accounts? Thanks

Sent from my SM-A225F using TapatalkI only use 1 acc on AL so the answer is my main acc.

takotako
05-22-2022, 08:20 AM
I kinda do that too but i just transfer locked through stash to my low lvl characters, so far I've got aqua from 125 plat, I've only done it very recently so that aqua was the first for me which was during force energy event and rn i havent got anything good.

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

danielvalentine1403
05-22-2022, 08:36 AM
I kinda do that too but i just transfer locked through stash to my low lvl characters, so far I've got aqua from 125 plat, I've only done it very recently so that aqua was the first for me which was during force energy event and rn i havent got anything good.

Sent from my M2006C3LG using TapatalkI think it doesnt work, ive tried it and still got epic items. It must be pure new account

Fastfire
05-22-2022, 07:28 PM
Nice to know thanks

Zit
05-23-2022, 02:44 PM
Nice info

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

danielvalentine1403
05-23-2022, 07:22 PM
I dont know its legal or not since Cinco doesnt tell us. Take ur risk, dont blame me xD