PDA

View Full Version : The ELITE weapons

Pages : [1] 2

Jsaieagle
07-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Just wondering.... have any of you ever seen an elite weapon in game or have any of you looted one?

It seems that the loot rate is really elite... where could I loot it? :torn:

Darkterror
07-20-2012, 03:17 AM
U can have a look at them at Pocket Legends facebook page. Remember to click like ^_^

Urqui
07-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Havent seen any players with elite vanities YET:panda: but yeah the drop rate will be low since they'll be elite

The super hard boss drops all the same items as the other bosses at the same rates, but he also drops another tier of elite gear that is VERY rare.
If you don't know what they look like check out the pictures here!:frog:
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63575-Pocket-Legends-2-0-0-Update-(94923)-Elite-Boss-Elite-Items-New-Elixir-amp-More!

McBain
07-20-2012, 03:29 AM
The elite items only drop in the lv 71 map, and if they are supposed to be rarer than pinks (for which the drop rate is already uber low), I would imagine the drop rate for elites is...well, practically non-existent.

McBain
07-20-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm wondering what the stats are on these elite weapons. They look pretty cool, but for something that, I'm assuming, will break your set bonus, the stats would have to make it worthwhile.

Jsaieagle
07-20-2012, 03:36 AM
Thanks guys!

The boss is really hard.... even with thrasher elixir

And we have to farm him....!? :cower: That would cost lots of deaths and plats lol

Cruis
07-20-2012, 03:37 AM
They have a swordfish sword, cannonball launcher, and tiki head staff-thing. These can only be looted in elite dungeon, but GOOD LUCK!

Cruis
07-20-2012, 03:38 AM
And actually I've seen all three weapons, not the vanities, though.

LwMark
07-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Omg i wanna se im so amazed. Juat readin if thise are weps :)

xcainnblecterx
07-20-2012, 03:43 AM
From facebook and its quite.shockin: the elite swordfish sword has a proc were a shark come out the ground and attacks opponent, tiki head staff has a proc to drop a healing totem...i didnt see any pictures of cannonball launcher :/....and no im not joking this is literally the description for the pics of these weps

Jsaieagle
07-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Yes, I want the staff and the shark sword but I never see one in game, not even in cs

It's like a myth lol

xcainnblecterx
07-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Im pretty sure it will be like a myth...these.are going to be.the weps that only few are found. I mean with procs like that also o.O do some damage with that shark bite

trunzoc
07-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Yes, I want the staff and the shark sword but I never see one in game, not even in cs

It's like a myth lol

Never see one in game? Myth? You realize the patch has been our for like 8 hours when you posted that, right?

GoodSyntax
07-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I'm totally fine with the rarity.

I figure that it would probably be as rare as dragon items, maybe even more exclusive.

Why call something Elite Legendary if it drops at a 1% rate like all the other pinks?

OMG - The awesomeness is overwhelming...

Elyseon
07-20-2012, 09:04 AM
should take a solid 6 months for one to show up ;D

xcainnblecterx
07-20-2012, 10:16 AM
I say sc pinks are pretty rare been farmin there for awhile now and beside vyx no pinks dropped...same with dragon... also nuris...so i assume once one is found(or if) be perpared to spend a gold cap lol

RedRyder
07-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Vyxnaar helmet of hate, pre rarity nerf, all over again. No one will ever see these items for a really long time.

Chopper
07-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Im ok with the new items to be pretty rare. They sound very cool and it would be boring to see them everywhere so fast. Something to hope for after you cap and start to get bored.

Back
07-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Easiest way to get them is through re rolls

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Memene
07-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Easiest way to get them is through re rolls

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2Lol re rolling a pink lol

kiitz
07-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Imagine how many tells you would get if you were the 1st person to get one of these elite weapons? You would literally be flooded with tells in any city you went to. Heck, even I would message the person to say congrats!

Throw on a blue dragon set, with a new face and one of the new elite weapons. Go afk for 5 minutes in balefort and see if you get over 100 tells. I bet you would! ;)

Suentous PO
07-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Wonder if well see threads complaining about its rarity.
Wait no, accually I don't.

BoomBox
07-20-2012, 11:17 PM
I saw the elite weapons in use today! Didn't see staff though.

Techno was trying them out in villas!! From what i saw its awesome!

WoundedEagle
07-20-2012, 11:19 PM
I guess STS is in love with Saycred..... Or those antennas have luck stat.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Pocket%20Legends/11634bdd.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Pocket%20Legends/b364c6c6.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/Woundedeagle2/Pocket%20Legends/f9d65ffd.jpg

Basswhole
07-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Mhmm, something is fishy here. First leet antennas then the super uber leet staff? -_-

WoundedEagle
07-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Mhmm, something is fishy here. First leet antennas then the super uber leet staff? -_-

Arsenal has the Ship/bow and Hynaseagle has the Fish sword. All in Unity. And Techno and Saycred were in a locked game in Mystery Mash earlier as well.

Extremely fishy.

小孩子
07-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Arsenal has the Ship/bow and Hynaseagle has the Fish sword. All in Unity. And Techno and Saycred were in a locked game in Mystery Mash earlier as well.

Extremely fishy.

Hyasneagle is in The Elite

LwMark
07-21-2012, 12:09 AM

Extremely fishy.

Saw that

BoomBox
07-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Hmmm who knows! Grats to them though!

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Wow, these guys are extremely lucky :P Congrats.

Buddyf97
07-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Saycred received all 3 Elite Weapons from Technoemail. I was in a few games with them but then they went into a locked game. When saycred came out he had all 3 weapons and claims they are "for advertising"...

The old saying... It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Buddyf97
07-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Dang connection made me double post...
Tsk tsk tsk...

Otukura
07-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Why don't we give Saycred unlimited gold/plat/let him type in his own stats while you're at it.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Saycred received all 3 Elite Weapons from Technoemail. I was in a few games with them but then they went into a locked game. When saycred came out he had all 3 weapons and claims they are "for advertising"...

The old saying... It's not what you know, it's who you know.

Thats rediculous... But whatever not my game so cant control what devs do and dont do

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Buddyf97
07-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Why don't we give Saycred unlimited gold/plat/let him type in his own stats while you're at it.

Whatever for our beloved Saycred!

And for hynaseagle... I can confirm he received it as a drop! Kudos to him! Congratulations! *drools*

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:27 AM
Whatever for our beloved Saycred!

And for hynaseagle... I can confirm he received it as a drop! Kudos to him! Congratulations! *drools*

Its still stupid. I mean its just a game but really same person gets special things 2x in a row... :33

Otukura
07-21-2012, 12:32 AM
And for hynaseagle... I can confirm he received it as a drop!

how? you said IG you didn't actually see it.

Paar
07-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Next Saycred will be a GoA, Ambassador, and a Freaking Dev for Goodness Sakes.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Next Saycred will be a GoA, Ambassador, and a Freaking Dev for Goodness Sakes.

I know right? Whats so special about saycred? Ive done plenty of things that were good and didnt get recognized or some special antennae let alone the 3 rarest items ingame but whatever might as well keep playing SL and DL where there isnt any favoritism...

Shiloo
07-21-2012, 12:38 AM
how? you said IG you didn't actually see it.

I did see it drop. I was there.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 12:41 AM
I know Hyasneagle is a consistent paid dungeon farmer, from monster bash to mystery mash. So if he really looted this elite item, he deserves it, he just never lets up on these pinks. After reading stuff about the advertisement thingy as the reason why Techno gave them to Saycred...I sorta found it wierd...I dunno...I'm trying to digest the situation :P LOL

PS: So many negative reaction going on now within my circle re "the giveaway"...I guess they read the forums...so much for that advertisement :P

Otukura
07-21-2012, 12:45 AM
I did see it drop. I was there.

^thanks

小孩子
07-21-2012, 12:47 AM
First nightmare antennas, now one of each elite weapons.. whats next.. a Red nametag?

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:53 AM
First nightmare antennas, now one of each elite weapons.. whats next.. a Red nametag?
wouldnt doubt it.

saool
07-21-2012, 12:59 AM

Exactly. I'm thinking I'm quitting after this game entirely one I waste my 1500 platinum. This is stupid playing a favoritism game, and to claim it's for "advertising" there's plenty of platinum buying members who can also "advertise" their new weapons. So why only him? (With the antennas and all). Devs use the ban hammer on trolls when their being trolls themselves by making everything so "elite". Seems like only their favorites are getting anything and everything they want.

Again after I'm done with my platinum I'm out. Not that it matters to them it's quite obvious who they care about.

Energizeric
07-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I know Hyasneagle is a consistent paid dungeon farmer, from monster bash to mystery mash. So if he really looted this elite item, he deserves it, he just never lets up on these pinks.

He's the luckiest player in PL since the Humania expansion. In the first week of the expansion Tiki God dropped him 3 bows, and the first 48 hours after the crafting update he got about 8 Ocean Blue Diamonds, and now he got this elite weapon. Whenever I do Monster Bash runs with him he always gets lots of pinks. He got so many over the past month that he used the gold from selling them to get a red dragon set.

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 01:03 AM
He's the luckiest player in PL since the Humania expansion. In the first week of the expansion Tiki God dropped him 3 bows, and the first 48 hours after the crafting update he got about 8 Ocean Blue Diamonds, and now he got this elite weapon. Whenever I do Monster Bash runs with him he always gets lots of pinks. He got so many over the past month that he used the gold from selling
them to get a red dragon set.

Wow what a lucky Guy!

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Wow what a lucky Guy!

You dont say...

Paar
07-21-2012, 01:11 AM
You would only have TE on your community friendslist.

Multibird
07-21-2012, 01:12 AM
This bunch of BS and favouritism, shiloo if u saw it as a drop and bud says it was given by devs. Who should i believe? Should i believe a person who has the same desire like me or somone whos trying to protect a guildy.
Shiloo if it was a drop y didnt u or saycred take a picture.

About advertising I agree with you saool why saycred or arsnel, i know ppl that have purchased more plats than them example heubad, anneowen, Empireseven and many more.

Were are you samhanye?

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:15 AM
You would only have TE on your community friendslist.

Seems fishy...

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 01:15 AM
I have a question. How do u know how much plat I've bought?

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:16 AM
This bunch of BS and favouritism, shiloo if u saw it as a drop and bud says it was given by devs. Who should i believe? Should i believe a person who has the same desire like me or somone whos trying to protect a guildy.

About advertising I agree with you saool why saycred or arsnel, i know ppl that have purchased more plats than them example heubad, anneowen, Empireseven and many more.

Were are you samhanye?

Lol

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:19 AM
I have a question. How do u know how much plat I've bought?

Cause im that good :)

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:21 AM

Were are you samhanye?

how would u know? reported for haxing accounts.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:21 AM
how would u know? reported for haxing accounts.

You serious? You're a joke. I dont care if its not me you quoted...

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:24 AM
You serious? You're a joke. I dont care if its not me you quoted...

Im a joke? lawl im funny hahah im a joke get it?

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Im a joke? lawl im funny hahah im a joke get it?

If you're reporting him might as well report me cause im not gonna take crap for someone doing that to a fellow forumer who was stating his opinion

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:28 AM
If you're reporting him might as well report me cause im not gonna take crap for someone doing that to a fellow forumer who was stating his opinion

lol.... u honestly think i think he hacks accouts. it was a joke, just like me apparrently. u seem a bit worked up over this

Piosidon
07-21-2012, 01:29 AM
If it's true that saycred got those I only have one word to say, stupid and pathetic. No make that three

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Hey u have knives for fingers

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:31 AM
lol.... u honestly think i think u hack accouts. it was a joke, just like me apparrently. u seem a bit worked up over this

Nope im not. Just tired of people not letting others speak freely i know how its feels to be accused of things it sure as hell isnt great and im sure you wouldnt like it either.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:34 AM
Hey u have knives for fingers

Yeah, wish they had them in either of the three games...

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 01:38 AM
Guys, Techno was giving the Elite items to certain players who helped the community just to advertise the new campaign. They will be taken away from their inventory Monday. Saycred was awarded the Nightmare Antenna as a quick reward for helping the community and expecting nothing in return. There was no favoritism; Saycred was just the one who had the idea for the Elite Campaign.

Let's quit hating on Saycred. I know I may sound hypocritical.

Thanks.

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Nope im not. Just tired of people not letting others speak freely i know how its feels to be accused of things it sure as hell isnt great and im sure you wouldnt like it either.

lol he accused us of "not spending as much plat" . dont be a hypocrite

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Guys, Techno was giving the Elite items to certain players who helped the community just to advertise the new campaign. They will be taken away from their inventory Monday. Saycred was awarded the Nightmare Antenna as a quick reward for helping the community and expecting nothing in return. There was no favoritism; Saycred was just the one who had the idea for the Elite Campaign.

Let's quit hating on Saycred. I know I may sound hypocritical.

Thanks.

Not trying to be rude. Id like dev confromation before i believe anything anyone says from buds post and below. Just sayin. Even if it was this still doesnt make sense to me, why would you have to post this for saycred?

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:43 AM

I can be what i wanna be. Hypocrite or not im human...

saool
07-21-2012, 01:44 AM

We only said that there were other members who may have spent as much it more...

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Not trying to be rude. Id like dev confromation before i believe anything anyone says from buds post and below. Just sayin. Even if it was this still doesnt make sense to me, why would you have to post this for saycred?

I'm in-game talking to TechnoEmail right now.

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:47 AM
We only said that there were other members who may have spent as much it more...

there was no "might" .

Otukura
07-21-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm in-game talking to TechnoEmail right now.

Would it be possible to ask why Saycred was picked instead of someone else?

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Why I was picked for what?

Multibird
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Arsnel..... Compare your kills to heaubad and others that have 0 deaths like odin. Then talk about hacking. anne has over 80 toons with crown of dreams for each of her characters, how do i know because i have meet most of her chracters.

Dont accuse other when you cant be a player.

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM

Guardians were also in option. So if you want Elite items, get on now and add me..... Saycred was picked because he helped Techno and didn't ask for anything in return.

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:53 AM

Because the whole 71 dungeon was saycreds idea, everything about it. these items wouldnt exist without him and neither thr would dungeon , so instead of hating on him, thank him for a cool chance to farm and challenge yourself.(not you chris just general public)

Otukura
07-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Guardians were also in option. So if you want Elite items, get on now and add me..... Saycred was picked because he helped Techno and didn't ask for anything in return.

No need, just was interested in an explanation.

Because the whole 71 dungeon was saycreds idea, everything about it. these items wouldnt exist without him and neither thr would dungeon , so instead of hating on him, thank him for a cool chance to farm and challenge yourself.(not you chris just general public)

Thank you both for the responses.

Siejo
07-21-2012, 01:58 AM

Wound we are not asking to be given the items we just want the truth and the secrecy to stop. It is getting old seeing the boards full of threads about stuff this person is getting before anyone else has a chance. I understand maybe being a joke but here we are 2 weeks later with no official comment from the devs on anything. Are we that unimportant that we can be treated in this manner? Is trolling your customers really worth all this drama? It is like a slap in the face. I am being very civil here and not turning this into a flame post but really STS this joke has to come to an end. All I am asking is to come clean and explain things before it gets any worse.

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Wound we are not asking to be given the items we just want the truth and the secrecy to stop. It is getting old seeing the boards full of threads about stuff this person is getting before anyone else has a chance. I understand maybe being a joke but here we are 2 weeks later with no official comment from the devs on anything. Are we that unimportant that we can be treated in this manner? Is trolling your customers really worth all this drama? It is like a slap in the face. I am being very civil here and not turning this into a flame post but really STS this joke has to come to an end. All I am asking is to come clean and explain things before it gets any worse.
read my post.

Siejo
07-21-2012, 02:02 AM
read my post.

I want the devs to say it, not a player. No offense but at this point it would soothe the drama to hear it from one of them.

Otukura
07-21-2012, 02:09 AM
I want the devs to say it, not a player. No offense but at this point it would soothe the drama to hear it from one of them.

I've /t'd techno about 3 times, hoping for a screenshot to post here. No response as of now.

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 02:12 AM

Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

He was given the weapons to advertise just like I was.

Siejo
07-21-2012, 02:16 AM
I've /t'd techno about 3 times, hoping for a screenshot to post here. No response as of now.

That's all I am asking for. I don't want any reward. Just the devs to make an official post. I am not being unreasonable am I? I personally would love to see all this put behind us and to go away so we can get back to enjoying the game peacefully.

Otukura
07-21-2012, 02:27 AM
So much for being a Guardian, they completely ignore us too. I don't see what you can help a dev with that they can't do themselves, tbh.

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 02:29 AM
That's all I am asking for. I don't want any reward. Just the devs to make an official post. I am not being unreasonable am I? I personally would love to see all this put behind us and to go away so we can get back to enjoying the game peacefully.

Nevermind. I still stand by what I said above earlier. It's all true, but Saycred was a bit rude when I just talked to them. Whatever.

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Wounded grow up. I wasn't gonna continue that conversation when I have to wake up n 4 hours for work.

Have a pleasant night

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Wounded grow up. I wasn't gonna continue that conversation when I have to wake up n 4 hours for work.

Have a pleasant night

Don't worry, I have the conversation screeny'd for your pleasure.

You too.

The Flash
07-21-2012, 02:48 AM

Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

Its true I seen wounded give angeldawn the totem staff till monday. Same thing probably with the others. Only 1 elite item has dropped and ironicly it was my guild mate in The Elite. All others are borrowed till monday.

STS should have announced they were going to lend some that way it doesnt start drama. Give STS a break there only human and made a mistake. Also envy isnt a good look guys so relax.

Also arsonal the whole elite idea was a colaborated idea that I seen start with vampinoy (if he is sacred then toche). But one person didnt do it. It took everyones imput even me if you go back to that thread.

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Its true I seen wounded give angeldawn the totem staff till monday. Same thing probably with the others. Only 1 elite item has dropped and ironicly it was my guild mate in The Elite. All others are borrowed till monday.

STS should have announced they were going to lend some that way it doesnt start drama. Give STS a break there only human and made a mistake. Also envy isnt a good look guys so relax.

Also arsonal the whole elite idea was a colaborated idea that I seen start with vampinoy (if he is sacred then toche). But one person didnt do it. It took everyones imput even me if you go back to that thread.

Chrysys is saycred.

I think Saycred was just the first one to say it directly to TechnoEmail in most likely a private game. He is taking full credit though as he said in-game, "dont forget the new dungeom was my idea not a quick act of kindness".

The Flash
07-21-2012, 02:56 AM

Extremely fishy.

Hyasneagle is in The Elite

Lol how do you not know your own guild mate.

Siejo
07-21-2012, 03:00 AM
Apparently nobody read where I said it wasn't a flame post. I just asked for an explanations from the devs thats all. Please read it again and if it comes across as a flame post then I shall fix it.

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:07 AM

Chrysys is saycred.

I think Saycred was just the first one to say it directly to TechnoEmail in most likely a private game. He is taking full credit though as he said in-game, "dont forget the new dungeom was my idea not a quick act of kindness".

Wow talk about being big headed and full of yourself lol

Who cares someone probably said it before sacred did. However sacred is probably the one that said it to a dev and dev listened. Just let saycred enjoy his reward. Better one person have it then nobody.

Also on a light note techno email isnt a very good mage player lol. I was in a dungen with her and for someone who knows how to overcome guru she sure didnt know what she was doing or follow instruction lol. My only time I didnt beat guru while on a elixer team lol.

小孩子
07-21-2012, 03:11 AM

Neither I or W.E are in The Elite anymore

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:27 AM

Neither I or W.E are in The Elite anymore

I know you left to join aoa. But even you knew he was in elite.

小孩子
07-21-2012, 03:41 AM

I only found out he was in Elite when i met with him in game...
i thought he was Unity at first >.>...

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:48 AM

I only found out he was in Elite when i met with him in game...
i thought he was Unity at first >.>...

Lol Elite needs to trim the fat. Getting to big lol

Agenteaglex
07-21-2012, 03:54 AM
elite weapons is cool

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 09:12 AM
The answers to all your questions will be answered today :)

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 09:20 AM
So tell me this... Why cant the devs advertise for themselves?

Livemau
07-21-2012, 09:29 AM
i bet they will be like the pink winter fest items
rare cool but no good for a fight

Livemau
07-21-2012, 09:31 AM

It would be wrong if you get to keep them though as they will surely sell for over a couple million
and 30 plat isnt that much if a dev said if you could please buy this 30 plat elixer and help me that would be great then I would buy that elixer and help them just so I could take some pics of me with a dev antennas though for 30 plat? idk about this seems kinda wrong
personally i think if one person has a chance to get them we all should why should only woundedeagle advertise when i would gladly do it for him

Plaguemaw
07-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Key thing here is don't concern yourself with what others have unless it violates the TOS. However everyone may disagree with this, its not going to remedy the situation. My only worry would be that these " advertising" elite weps that are supposedly being removed Monday could be used for an advantage in PvP. But again, complaining and being jealous won't help much.

Farm more and find/buy one is the only solution I can find

Divinemayhem lv71 bear
Divinemayhemz lv70 mage
Divinexmayhem lv70 bird
Ewwyuckgross (soon to be) lv56 bird
Sandblast lv51 mage
Feedyourhead lv30 bear
Mayhembeak lv30 bird
Maliciousbear lv25 bear
Hostilebear lv22 bear
Divmay lv18 bear
Plaguemaw lv17 bear
Minimayhem lv10 bear
Hostilemerch lv4 bird

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 10:25 AM

30 platinum? saycred got a free elite weapon and keeps making locked games with techno. That cant be it. you must be talking 300 platinum because its just crazy now.

change this name of thread to: "New shiny antennas?? And elite weapon? Whats the secret? part 2..."

Now i see a couple hundred people in game talking about saycred. The antennas were enough for spending 30 platinum... Is saycred becoming a dev possibly? lol thats all i can think of....
~Jugernuget

Elyseon
07-21-2012, 10:47 AM
he thought of the idea of an 'elite dungeon'?!?!?
seriously its only been suggested hundreds of times since the shadow caves by many many players?

and they give antennas for 30 plat? why go to that effort when they could just refund the plat?
why do they need advertising for elite items, anyways? o.O the point of them is to be rare, if people see every (selectly chosen) 71 with them, doesnt that kinda destroy the 'elite'ness of them?

did the devs give the vyx helm of hate to every 'special' level 50? for a weekend o_O

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 10:53 AM
This thread is sad.... People are so jealous over a little reward or thank you from the devs that they cant see we are all the ones that benifit.... Who cares if he has elite otems "TILL MONDAY" or even forever.... Who cares if ig was only him that thought up the "ELITE" dungeon with elite drops.... We all get to play and we all havr the chance to drop one... Saycred is far from my bff as most of you know but i say "Congratz"! Dont hate the player hate the game...lol... Maybe its cause i live in LA im used to these publicity stunts and the fact that even bad publicity is still publicity but hey it got the job done right? The entire cummunity is in an uproar because they are jealous...lol..

Guys i have a cunffession to make... I have done favors for people that i hardly knew just because i could... And then later they rewarded me :embarrased: just because i did something nice without expecting anything in return... Worst part is this was real life and my gain was far greater then a pixel staff with a proc!
Gosh i hope you all dont hate me now :/

For those of you asking for an answer straight from devs i say this:
1) lol... When has that ever happened?
2) try to remember its not there place to tell you everything. Its there place to make a game.that is fun and challenging for both free and pay to play users and if they choose to reach out to the cummunity for help in making this happen then Don't get upset it wasnt you or next time it surely wont be...

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 10:53 AM
he thought of the idea of an 'elite dungeon'?!?!?
seriously its only been suggested hundreds of times since the shadow caves by many many players?

and they give antennas for 30 plat? why go to that effort when they could just refund the plat?
why do they need advertising for elite items, anyways? o.O the point of them is to be rare, if people see every (selectly chosen) 71 with them, doesnt that kinda destroy the 'elite'ness of them?

did the devs give the vyx helm of hate to every 'special' level 50? for a weekend o_O

Who said he came up with the idea for AN elite dungeon? Maybe he came up with the ideas FOR the elite dungeon? The boss, the teamplay required, the elite item drops, the dungeon style, and all the mechanics? You sll are so arrogant this is why i dont use forums. The minute someone whos not a forum user gets something you dont have you all jump to bash him on the forums and think he doesnt deserve it. I guarentee alot less of you would complain if it was someone known on the forums. Its just rediculous, just let him enjoy it, maybe he would have told you if you asked him why instead of giving reasons why not.

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Finally someone with logical thinking and understanding. Thanks tank. :)

Its a love hate relationship <3

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 11:11 AM
This thread is sad.... People are so jealous over a little reward or thank you from the devs that they cant see we are all the ones that benifit.... Who cares if he has elite otems "TILL MONDAY" or even forever.... Who cares if ig was only him that thought up the "ELITE" dungeon with elite drops.... We all get to play and we all havr the chance to drop one... Saycred is far from my bff as most of you know but i say "Congratz"! Dont hate the player hate the game...lol... Maybe its cause i live in LA im used to these publicity stunts and the fact that even bad publicity is still piblicity but hey it got the job done right? The entire cummunity is in an uproar because they are jealous...lol..

Guys i have a cunffession to make... I have done favors for people that i hardly knew just because i could... And then later they rewarded me :embarrased: just because i did something nice without expecting anything in return... Worst part is this was real life and my gain was far greater then a pixel staff with a proc!
Gosh i hope you all dont hate me now :/

For those of you asking for an answer straight from devs i say this:
1) lol... When has that ever happened?
2) try to remember its not there place to tell you everything. Its there place to make a game.that is fun and challenging for both free and pay to play users and if they choose to reach out to the cummunity for help in making this happen then don get upset it wasnt you or next time it surely wont be...

Im not jealous. Ive helped people for nothing and somehow get rewarded with like $10-$20 and im like :O like one day my dad says for me to go with him to help clean their gutters well i didnt expect to get paid or be told to come back every fall to clean them out once or twice a year but make a few bucks. Im just curious why they have been having him under the spotlight and keeping it a secret.

nmyxspaceship
07-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Sad that this small act of kindness from the devs is sending us all into a massive flame towards one person. I don't know how many of us would spend 30 plat just to help out. We should be congratulating saycred not putting him down.

Elyseon
07-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Who said he came up with the idea for AN elite dungeon? Maybe he came up with the ideas FOR the elite dungeon? The boss, the teamplay required, the elite item drops, the dungeon style, and all the mechanics? You sll are so arrogant this is why i dont use forums. The minute someone whos not a forum user gets something you dont have you all jump to bash him on the forums and think he doesnt deserve it. I guarentee alot less of you would complain if it was someone known on the forums. Its just rediculous, just let him enjoy it, maybe he would have told you if you asked him why instead of giving reasons why not.

i see your point on the elite dungeon
but still i dont think giving out exclusive and the rarest items in the game is exactly a nice little reward for a bit of help
sorry but comes across as very corrupt to me
enjoy them, but this kinda of favoritism always causes problems and rifts between players in all the previous games ive played

im the devs' favorite :D bye

The Flash
07-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Finally someone with logical thinking and understanding. Thanks tank. :)

Its a love hate relationship <3

Wow thanks for thanking me I said the same thing -_- lol. I take it back lol.

I could give a rats azz if you got it pemainatly. Lifes to short to be mad and envious. Its one of the 7 deadlly sins. Be happy and consent with what you have as there is alway others less fortunate.

STS should have said something though its only human to be envious of others. Especiially kids which makes up alot of the comminity. Im 24 and know life not always going to go your way. Missed qualifing to the Olympics for the 2nd time. You gotta just be happy with what you got.

Ps Im guessing the wep is lv71 since wounded couldnt advertise it himself when the devs lent it to him lol. Gave you too much credit wounded then it hit me lol. You did give it too a worthy person(angeldawn).

Pss you know what ima do a cash money give away, so you peeps stop being so envious. 100k to whoever finds out what place I got at the us olympic trial(2 spots) and 100k to whoever finds out what events I did (theres 2).

Energizeric
07-21-2012, 11:46 AM

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 11:59 AM
I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, then the entire plan was to deceive people that there are actually more people who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community?. Was this "advertisement" an excuse for being caught cold in the act, maybe? :P Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, just like how normal people do? I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time they got "caught"? :P This single event gives every player the presumption that another player's "awesome" item is just a gift, who are you to say otherwise? we now have to take photos of every drop we got LOL do you see the ripple effect? :P (unless that's also part of the advertisement :o lmao). I say caught because nobody from STS came out clean, not even the "benefactors", it was only when someone "caught" Saycred that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, in fact, we have a dev responding and somehow teasing the community about the issue, wow, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset and try to force the issue out first before they declare its an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will catch your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second :P You know...easy to make excuses :P I'm just enjoying analyzing the entire thing, I find it funny how people are buying into this advertisement, and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, If this was something like the other previous personalized recognitions (i.e. Buwanda) in the past (that were clean, proper), then yes I'd be jealous, but I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this, no sir, you can have it all. In my opinion it's just a bunch of people that got busted and now trying to save face...it doesn't make sense, you have three guys designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole in the script? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that LOL (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? I don't think anyone would mind the elite Staff names after Saycred if he really did contribute, that's better than this 007-esque method. It's just filled with plotholes...doesn't hold water...To me, it looks likes someone got caught cold just doing some damage control. Well...good luck with this. They're probably still rehearsing their "scripts", let's all be patient and wait for their ultimate scapegoat script, that's why it's taking its time, still needs some proof reading. I'm sure it'll be good. I'll be looking forward to the script. Make it good and more believable. :P

PS: Either that^ or this is the worst advertisement scheme I've seen in recent memory unless the intention was to promote flaming and hatefest :P

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 12:44 PM
I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, then the entire plan was to deceive people that there are actually more people who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community?. Was this "advertisement" an excuse for being caught cold in the act, maybe? :P Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, just like how normal people do? I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time the got "caught"? :P I say caught because nobody from STS came out clean, not even the "benefactors", it was only when someone "caught" Saycred that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, in fact, we have a responding and somehow teasing the community about the issue, wow, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset and try to force the issue out first before they declare its an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will catch your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second :P You know...easy to make excuses :P I'm just enjoying analyzing the entire thing, I find it funny how people are buying into this advertisement, and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this LOL, In my opinion it's just a bunch of people that got busted and now trying to save face...it doesn't make sense, you have three guys designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole in the script? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that LOL (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? It's just filled with plotholes...doesn't hold water...To me, it looks likes someone got caught cold just doing some damage control. Well...good luck with this. They're still rehearsing their "scripts", let's all be patient and wait for their ultimate scapegoat script, that's why it's taking its time, still needs some proof reading. I'm sure it'll be good. I'll be looking forward to the script. Make it good and more believable. :P

PS: Either that^ or this is the worst advertisement scheme I've seen in recent memory unless the intention was to promote flaming and hatefest :P

Lol one of the best posts in this thread by far :)

Back
07-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, then the entire plan was to deceive people that there are actually more people who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community?. Was this "advertisement" an excuse for being caught cold in the act, maybe? :P Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, just like how normal people do? I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time they got "caught"? :P This single event gives every player the presumption that another player's "awesome" item is just a gift, who are you to say otherwise? we now have to take photos of every drop we got LOL do you see the ripple effect? :P (unless that's also part of the advertisement :o lmao). I say caught because nobody from STS came out clean, not even the "benefactors", it was only when someone "caught" Saycred that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, in fact, we have a dev responding and somehow teasing the community about the issue, wow, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset and try to force the issue out first before they declare its an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will catch your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second :P You know...easy to make excuses :P I'm just enjoying analyzing the entire thing, I find it funny how people are buying into this advertisement, and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, If this was something like the other previous personalized recognitions (i.e. Buwanda) in the past (that were clean, proper), then yes I'd be jealous, but I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this, no sir, you can have it all. In my opinion it's just a bunch of people that got busted and now trying to save face...it doesn't make sense, you have three guys designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole in the script? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that LOL (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? I don't think anyone would mind the elite Staff names after Saycred if he really did contribute, that's better than this 007-esque method. It's just filled with plotholes...doesn't hold water...To me, it looks likes someone got caught cold just doing some damage control. Well...good luck with this. They're still rehearsing their "scripts", let's all be patient and wait for their ultimate scapegoat script, that's why it's taking its time, still needs some proof reading. I'm sure it'll be good. I'll be looking forward to the script. Make it good and more believable. :P

Now that's a "knock out punch"

ZHEOTARE
07-21-2012, 01:12 PM
This thread is so far off topic from the original question it's sad.

Back
07-21-2012, 01:14 PM
We are still on topic, which is "elite items". It doesnot matter if we made up a sub topic, "conspiracy surrounding elite items"

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:17 PM
We are still on topic, which is "elite items". It doesnot matter if we made up a sub topic, "conspiracy surrounding elite items"

Lol

mrnofunz
07-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Sooo...when someone has seen one drop please post here. ;) stay on topic please!

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Sooo...when someone has seen one drop please post here. ;) stay on topic please!

Why don't we make a thread of every valuable item? then we post photos everytime it drops so we know which item is secret? :P That's so fun yehey...let's look for the people that secretly got recognized so we can all start hating on them too...maybe that's what the ad is all about? :P

Phoenixking
07-21-2012, 01:35 PM
So tell me this... Why cant the devs advertise for themselves?

They are making AL and events for Star Legends Dark Legends and Pocket Legends that's a lot of games don't you think?

KingFu
07-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Every post on this thread is, and will be biased. You hate Saycred so you disapprove, or you're his guildie and love him so he deserves it. My opinion doesn't really matter, since devs don't listen to em anyways. I don't know the whole story, but there's no question there's countless pieces to the puzzle missing. Is it our business as concerned players? That's another biased OPINION. Fact of the matter is, we can't control it, whether you agree or disagree. Making another 7 page thread hasn't changed the devs' decision in the past, so I doubt it would now.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
They are making AL and events for Star Legends Dark Legends and Pocket Legends that's a lot of games don't you think?

Not really if you got a good team

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Lol one of the best posts in this thread by far :)

Lol if by "best" you mean longest winded way to repeat yourself and say the same thing 5x in a row then sure.... Knock out punch its not tho...bwhahaha

Way to fuel the flames maybe... Continue to create descent and distrust between the devs and players, definitely .

ZHEOTARE
07-21-2012, 02:00 PM

I wouldn't even consider what this has turned into a sub-topic. It's turned into hate on saycred, techno, and the devs. In all honesty, this is STS' game. Why should anyone who reads this thread feel that STS owes them an explanation for anything they do?? I don't know saycred, techno, or any of the devs so I'm not saying something to help out people I am "friends" with.

To the topic, I have yet to see an elite item drop, or see one in game. Although I did see someone say earlier in this thread that they saw one drop.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol if by "best" you mean longest winded way to repeat yourself and say the same thing 5x in a row then sure.... Knock out punch its not tho...bwhahaha

Way to fuel the flames maybe... Continue to create descent and distrust between the devs and players, definitely .

Coming from a guy who says a lot of "who cares"? :P If there's smoke there's fire, why blame me? LOL :P I don't see you dousing the fire? You read my post, that's all you can come up? Why, finding it hard to think of more excuses for your buddy? Won't blame you if you start using your "troll" card on me now, that's what they tell me when I got it right :P

Back
07-21-2012, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't even consider what this has turned into a sub-topic. It's turned into hate on saycred, techno, and the devs. In all honesty, this is STS' game. Why should anyone who reads this thread feel that STS owes them an explanation for anything they do?? I don't know saycred, techno, or any of the devs so I'm not saying something to help out people I am "friends" with.

To the topic, I have yet to see an elite item drop, or see one in game. Although I did see someone say earlier in this thread that they saw one drop.

and how this started all over again, simple "Elite items". Looks like we r still not going off topic.

ZHEOTARE
07-21-2012, 02:50 PM
and how this started all over again, simple "Elite items". Looks like we r still not going off topic.

Thanks for the spin on that Forrest.

FluffNStuff
07-21-2012, 03:23 PM
He's the luckiest player in PL since the Humania expansion. In the first week of the expansion Tiki God dropped him 3 bows, and the first 48 hours after the crafting update he got about 8 Ocean Blue Diamonds, and now he got this elite weapon. Whenever I do Monster Bash runs with him he always gets lots of pinks. He got so many over the past month that he used the gold from selling them to get a red dragon set.

Hyasaneagle is a consistent player, who does so many runs he eliminates the need for luck. I spent about 800 plat doing runs at different times, and no matter when I chose, he had a game going when I started, and was still going when I left. Odds mean nothing to a player like that.

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 03:34 PM

Will do, i mean i say my opinion and dont care what anyone thinks so my bad if it came off offensive to you..

Zeus
07-21-2012, 04:08 PM
What's the big deal? Give it some time, you guys will all have them soon enough anyways.

As Tankkaar said, wherever you go, there will be people who have connections. It's a fact of life, even in the gaming society, so quit beating the dead horse! :(

Kanitall
07-21-2012, 04:18 PM
quit beating the dead horse! :(

Quit bumping the dead thread! :(

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 04:21 PM

Yeahhh you too :P

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Every post on this thread is, and will be biased. You hate Saycred so you disapprove, or you're his guildie and love him so he deserves it. My opinion doesn't really matter, since devs don't listen to em anyways. I don't know the whole story, but there's no question there's countless pieces to the puzzle missing. Is it our business as concerned players? That's another biased OPINION. Fact of the matter is, we can't control it, whether you agree or disagree. Making another 7 page thread hasn't changed the devs' decision in the past, so I doubt it would now.

lol the maker of this thread just wanted to know where he can loot elite items...

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 04:25 PM
lol the maker of this thread just wanted to know where he can loot elite items...

Really?

Phoenixking
07-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Really?

Yeah xD

LwMark
07-21-2012, 04:54 PM
I did not realizr they added elite itrms..as like a rarity wow cool.lol

Patricks
07-21-2012, 04:55 PM
This thread reflects all communities in general. Whenever people feel equal opportunity is not observed, there is unrest.

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal.

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 05:01 PM

I'm his friend but he gets me annoyed sometimes.

He's still my friend.
And that's not biasing my opinion about him.
I'm not saying he's 100% absolutely perfect nor am I bashing on him.

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Chrysys is saycred.

Gah, don't you see why this is happening?
If this person who had the Nightmare Antenna and all this special treatment was you, you do realize we wouldn't be bashing on you?

People are bashing on Saycred because they've had bad experiences in game with him and don't see why the Devs would give him these things.
He's just hard to get to know.
You talked to him earlier today and I guess he didn't like you very much.
;/

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Vyxnaar helmet of hate, pre rarity nerf, all over again. No one will ever see these items for a really long time.

TOPIC CHANGE GO.
I derailing this for the goodness of no more flame/bash.

We talk about above quote now.

So, I shall start.

-Apparently the Vyx helm went for 1Mil+ when it's rarity got decreased after the patch.
IT WAS THE LEGENDARY PINK TOLD IN MYTHS PEOPLE!
Now it's worth under 100k.

Discuss.

Zeus
07-21-2012, 05:44 PM

Not a dead thread when people are still posting, bro. ;)

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 06:02 PM

True true. Just thought of this:

"Wait! Saycred is evolving into... TechnoEmail Jr.!!!"

Just for an lol :p

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 06:09 PM
True true. Just thought of this:

"Wait! Saycred is evolving into... TechnoEmail Jr.!!!"

Just for an lol :p

Lol :)

Glad
07-21-2012, 06:48 PM
I love Justin Bieber.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't see people answering my post...? :P Wow...I didn't think it would be that easy :P Some points I've seen since my first post:

1. Stay on topic
- You have 4-5 pages of related posts and even Saycred himself, and you're telling me this now? :P Besides, the question was if I've seen an elite item in-game and where can he "loot it", my answer was yes I saw Saycred's elite items and he "looted" them from the devs (LOL!). I'm expounding my opinion on it. Why? Is it not allowed to explain? :P Does it hurt? aawwww....

2. Not a big deal
- If it's not a big deal, why bother post? :P We don't want to waste your precious time posting on trivial things right? :P

3. No bumping this thread
- you just bumped the thread by saying it not to be bumped LOL so funny XD.

4. Nobody answering my original post...now, everytime I'll see someone post something that I touched in that post, I will just have to quote myself...-_-

5. If you think this issue will die anytime soon, you got another thing coming, like I said, I hope the script is more believable when it finally comes out :P

There, I made it a lot easier for people to respond to me :P

PS: I think I found what to BLOG :P yay! I hope I can get a direct response from my first post :P

ZHEOTARE
07-21-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't see people answering my post...? :P Wow...I didn't think it would be that easy :P Some points I've seen since my first post:

1. Stay on topic
- You have 4-5 pages of related posts and even Saycred himself, and you're telling me this now? :P Besides, the question was if I've seen an elite item in-game, I did, it was Saycred's elite gifts, I'm expounding my opinion on it. Why? Is it not allowed to explain? :P Does it hurt? aawwww....

2. Not a big deal
- If it's not a big deal, why bother post? :P We don't want to waste your precious time posting on trivial things right? :P Do you really have to tell us if something is a big deal or not? It's ok, we can figure that out on our own thank you :P

4. Nobody answering my original post except for criticizing my grammar -_-

5. If you think this issue will die anytime soon, you got another thing coming, like I said, I hope the script is more believable :P

PS: I think I found what to BLOG :P yay!

Two serious questions...

1-What do you do for a living??

2-Do you realize how much you use ps and pss at the end of your posts??

Not being sarcastic, just seriously curious

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Two serious questions...

1. You can read my BLOG in my sig below :P I put there some of the things I do in a regular day :P When you do read it, I'm currently doing something similar while replying to you...no kidding, good thing tablets happened :P

2. It's to get your attention, it actually defies the rules on PS and PSS, it just looks more important with them there :P

ZHEOTARE
07-21-2012, 07:15 PM
Two serious questions...

1. You can read my BLOG in my sig below :P I put there some of the things I do in a regular day :P When you do read it, I'm currently doing something similar while replying to you...:P

2. It's to get your attention, it actually defies the rules on PS and PSS, it just looks more important with them there :P

I never would have pegged you as a restaurant manager. I figured you were an English professor with your long dissertations. I do find some of your threads very informative, other posts are honestly a little long winded.

Ps does not get my attention. Ps tells me you didn't have all thoughts together while writing.

Again, I'm not knocking you. I had some questions, and gave my observations is all.

Have a great day/night!!

Rauekat
07-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Has anybody seen dex item?

ImHawk
07-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Has anybody seen dex item?
Saool got it for free from Dev
Because of "Advertisement and Promotion uses"
Tbh... bad part for STS..
So u give a free gold cap

@.@

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Saool got it for free from Dev
Because of "Advertisement and Promotion uses"
Tbh... bad part for STS..
So u give a free gold cap

@.@

False. Techno gave the item to me to let someone I trusted Advertise it. It will disappear from Saool's inventory Monday Afternoon. Everyone else who was given the item will have the item removed from their inventory Monday afternoon.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 07:31 PM
I never would have pegged you as a restaurant manager. I figured you were an English professor with your long dissertations. I do find some of your threads very informative, other posts are honestly a little long winded.

Ps does not get my attention. Ps tells me you didn't have all thoughts together while writing.

Again, I'm not knocking you. I had some questions, and gave my observations is all.

Have a great day/night!!

Cool, someone learned in the art of sidetracking someone, you actually do that to trolls, but I'm not one :P You don't think I look at your previous posts and deduce patterns of your responses to think you're actually interested in what I do for a living LOL? nice try though :P But just to comment, I'm not a restaurant manager, I (unfortunately) own it including all its problems. I'll be looking forward to the answers on my first post, you can expect me to pop it up everytime someones touches on something related to the issue :P Since we're also talking of advertising, I'll be sure to spread this news :P Isn't that awesome, more heads more ideas :P

PS: Have a nice day/night too :P

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Move on with your lives people... Just because its a dead horse doesnt mean you need to kick it...lol

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/kfo.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/5915517263_z2_xlarge.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/365u59.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/DeadHorse.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/3ofboo.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/365167.jpg

Kanitall
07-21-2012, 07:54 PM

Sorry but when it becomes that off-topic it is a desd thread, bro. ;)

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 08:02 PM

That's why we keep beating it...

modredd
07-21-2012, 08:04 PM
My issue aside from a player having to come up with all these ideas that I guess STS can not come up with,I also think the design weapons look amazing.
When you "loan" a player whom to anyone logical would seem to be a tad to close the the development team it creates false hope for a drop that didnt happen and for most players never will.
Its false advertising and after reading eight pages of dead horse its shady, I am not jealouse just honsest.
Poor judgment call. Favoritism creates dissension!
:beaten:

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 08:34 PM

Oh? Why? Do you want us to make a thread with a title: "Let's all hate on Saycred and STS secret gifts?" :P Do you want me to make it or you do the honors? We can do that too...:P The thread is superficial, can make another one just to satisfy you, besides, it's on topic really :P

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Move on with your lives people... Just because its a dead horse doesnt mean you need to kick it...lol

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/kfo.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/beating-a-dead-horse-horse-demotivational-poster-1267844749.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/5915517263_z2_xlarge.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/365u59.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/DeadHorse.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/3ofboo.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/365167.jpg

You and your cohorts are the only ones believing this issue is dead :P This issue far from dead, in fact, it just pooped and its dung is piling up by the second :P

Zeus
07-21-2012, 08:42 PM

1. Stay on topic
- You have 4-5 pages of related posts and even Saycred himself, and you're telling me this now? :P Besides, the question was if I've seen an elite item in-game and where can he "loot it", my answer was yes I saw Saycred's elite items and he "looted" them from the devs (LOL!). I'm expounding my opinion on it. Why? Is it not allowed to explain? :P Does it hurt? aawwww....

2. Not a big deal
- If it's not a big deal, why bother post? :P We don't want to waste your precious time posting on trivial things right? :P

4. Nobody answering my original post...now, everytime I'll see someone post something that I touched in that post, I will just have to quote myself...-_-

5. If you think this issue will die anytime soon, you got another thing coming, like I said, I hope the script is more believable when it finally comes out :P

PS: I think I found what to BLOG :P yay! I hope I can get a direct response from my first post :P

You do not communicate effectively, even though you think that you do.

People do not have the patience for such long posts, so either learn to say your points with fewer words or start spacing things out and make your posts interesting.

You should take into consideration when writing your posts that the average human attention span is less than 30 seconds, so if you want your point to be taken seriously, please do not write a novel about it, but rather, be efficient.

The truth about speaking is, nobody gives a damn about how smart you are if you can't communicate effectively and efficiently.

Zeus
07-21-2012, 08:45 PM

Dead by definition equals no signs of life, activity, etc.

This thread defies all definitions of dead.

However, I can agree that it is straying off topic.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 08:49 PM

People do not have the patience for such long posts, so either learn to say your points with fewer words or start spacing things out and making your posts interesting.

You should take into consideration when writing your posts that the average human attention spam is less than 30 seconds, so if you want your point to be taken seriously, please do not write a novel about it, but rather, be efficient.

Actually I find this post genuinely helpful, thank you. I admit, I'm no good communicator, English is not even my primary language (it's my fourth language after our country's national dialect, 2 provincial dialects since my parents came from two different provinces they have different dialects), I like to see all of you try to speak mine... :P Just saying...anyway point taken. I'll make it shorter next time, maybe I'll strategically cut it into several posts :P That'll work too...even in real life, I always get the "you're too beating around the bush" LOL...what can I say...(or not say) :P translates to my writing...:P

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 08:56 PM
You and your cohorts are the only ones believing this issue is dead :P This issue far from dead, in fact, it just pooped and its dung is piling up by the second :P

You and your cohorts are the only ones "Egging this issue on".... your comments here and elsewhere are constantly challenging someone elses... It really doesn't matter what anyone says or where the line is drawn you seem to have and issue with everything. We could all agree with you and I honestly think you would argue that aswell.

As you would say:
"PS".. I really think Its funny that no one has once called you a troll yet you keep going out of your way to give people permission to call you one, or imply that they were calling you one. I got news for you :) we all know you are and people don't need to state the obvious ....

Subscriber
07-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey!! Hyasneagle looted one in 50 runs, he deserves it though, he's a trooper when farming.

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Ye, Hyas is an endless farmer.

Although I believe Farak probably would've looted one from Mystery Mash already if he farmed there instead of spending all day at Coco's Cabanas;/

I have yet to understand how he gets so many pinks from that place.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 09:07 PM
You and your cohorts are the only ones "Egging this issue on".... your comments here and elsewhere are constantly challenging someone elses... It really doesn't matter what anyone says or where the line is drawn you seem to have and issue with everything. We could all agree with you and I honestly think you would argue that aswell.

As you would say:
"PS".. I really think Its funny that no one has once called you a troll yet you keep going out of your way to give people permission to call you one, or imply that they were calling you one. I got news for you :) we all know you are and people don't need to state the obvious ....

Actually, that already happened...people already agreed with me and I didn't argue with them? Did you forget about the knockout punch comment already? :P We're not the "only" ones egging it, your friends may be limited, because I'm a PUG sucker since I started playing this game...and all pm's I've been getting in-game (both from friends and names I've never seen before maybe forum lurkers) are agreeing to everything I'm saying here. You think I'd have the balls to go against people and potentially destroy my rep that I built for over year if I know nobody agrees with me? :P I tell you this, for everyone "you" who thinks I'm a troll, I have 3 people who got my back :P That's not true...I have had some posts that are agreeable too, I even shared my strategy to beat the Elite Boss Dungeon recently (I got hundreds of pm's thanking me for that, it feels so good to be thanked for doing something right, is that a troll act too?). Anyway, discussing that further will really make this off-topic.

PS: Well maybe that's because you're the only who can't differentiate what a troll from a critic is :P Don't be surprised, sometimes, we're just a little uninformed than the rest :P It happens :P Shall we go back on-topic? ;P

Zeus
07-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Actually I find this post genuinely helpful, thank you. I admit, I'm no good communicator, English is not even my primary language (it's my fourth language after our country's national dialect, 2 provincial dialects since my parents came from two different provinces they have different dialects), I like to see all of you try to speak mine... :P Just saying...anyway point taken. I'll make it shorter next time, maybe I'll strategically cut it into several posts :P That'll work too...even in real life, I always get the "you're too beating around the bush" LOL...what can I say...(or not say) :P translates to my writing...:P

It was meant to be helpful. I also speak three languages and dealt with this problem myself until somebody told it bluntly to my face, which is the only reason why I'm telling you. It wasn't because out of possible dislike of you! :)

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Actually, that already happened...people already agreed with me and I didn't argue with them? Did you forget about the knockout punch comment already? :P We're not the "only" ones egging it, your friends may be limited, because I'm a PUG sucker since I started playing this game...and all pm's I've been getting in-game (both from friends and names I've never seen before maybe forum lurkers) are agreeing to everything I'm saying here. You think I'd have the balls to go against people and potentially destroy my rep that I built for over year if I know nobody agrees with me? :P I tell you this, for everyone "you" who thinks I'm a troll, I have 3 people who got my back :P That's not true...I have had some posts that are agreeable too, I even shared my strategy to beat the Elite Boss Dungeon recently (I got hundreds of pm's thanking me for that, it feels so good to be thanked for doing something right, is that a troll act too?). Anyway, discussing that further will really make this off-topic.

PS: Well maybe that's because you're the only who can't differentiate what a troll from a critic is :P Don't be surprised, sometimes, we're just a little uninformed than the rest :P It happens :P Shall we go back on-topic? ;P

As expected you finally get called for what you are and get all defensive...lol

PS: Nice Edit BTW ;)

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 09:38 PM
As expected you finally get called for what you are and get all defensive...lol

PS: Nice Edit BTW ;)

Of course, I'm simply dancing with you, you're in the offensive, you're trying to attack me with a "troll" gun, so I go defensive, defense is best offense as some say, I just want everyone to see how passionate you are in trying to attack me...when you run out of bullets, it'll then be my turn :P I don't fight fire with fire :P My main purpose has actually been served, I've already made a point, and will be referring to as many players because I think everyone should have a say on this :P This little thing between you and me, is just side show, intermission number, good laugh :P

PS: Can we please go back on topic now? I think I touched someone's nerve ;P Have some water first :P

PSS: You see the number of views a while ago compared to now, it just increased significantly :P awesome right? :P

Patricks
07-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Soooo aaaannnyways, can anyone confirm that the pink will reroll into elite with luck elixir?

Subscriber
07-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Drama.

Subscriber
07-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Soooo aaaannnyways, can anyone confirm that the pink will reroll into elite with luck elixir?

It will!! :)

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 10:17 PM

It will!! :)
Hurray! So where does each elite drop where and whom from?! O.O must stay on topic

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 10:19 PM
Drama.

That's my que, "Comedy" has just arrived, *opens apron* Take it away comrade all yourz :P

Otukura
07-21-2012, 10:21 PM

People do not have the patience for such long posts, so either learn to say your points with fewer words or start spacing things out and make your posts interesting.

You should take into consideration when writing your posts that the average human attention span is less than 30 seconds, so if you want your point to be taken seriously, please do not write a novel about it, but rather, be efficient.

The truth about speaking is, nobody gives a damn about how smart you are if you can't communicate effectively and efficiently.

I feel he/she(sorry) does communicate effectively, although I can't say I agree with everything he/she says.

TANKKAAR
07-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Of course, I'm simply dancing with you, you're in the offensive, you're trying to attack me with a "troll" gun, so I go defensive, defense is best offense as some say, I just want everyone to see how passionate you are in trying to attack me...when you run out of bullets, it'll then be my turn :P I don't fight fire with fire :P My main purpose has actually been served, I've already made a point, and will be referring to as many players because I think everyone should have a say on this :P This little thing between you and me, is just side show, intermission number, good laugh :P

PS: Can we please go back on topic now? I think I touched someone's nerve ;P Have some water first :P

PSS: You see the number of views a while ago compared to now, it just increased significantly :P awesome right? :P

lol.... I will admit im attacking you with a "troll" gun, But its the same one that you armed me with in your previous post :p And again your wrong as I am far from passionate about attacking you. However JUST LIKE YOU I am passionate about my point....ever think about that? Or were you to busy arguing and being lead further off topic..lol.. Ironically enough MY purpose has been served aswell :) Considering this thread is so far OFF topic...lmfao! Atleast you are right about one thing tho! Our little "Side show" has been a great laugh!

PS: the views on this thread are about to stop increasing by one less person cause im outta here...lol... unlike some I know how to walk away from a dead horse

CYA in another thread!

Deathofan
07-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Ive seen all this elite weapons in game from saool carrying boat xbow, angeldawn the elite staff, hyanzeagle sword fish, there are more people wearing elite but this is just a list of the people who have the different elite weapons

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Ive seen all this elite weapons in game from saool carrying boat xbow, angeldawn the elite staff, hyanzeagle sword fish, there are more people wearing elite but this is just a list of the people who have the different elite weapons

You know what's awesome? Most of those were given away comrade, they didn't farm for it, handed to them fresh and hot :P According to them, it's "advertisement" only after people started ranting, doesn't that remind you whenever you catch the government do something "fishy", they say it's only "military practice"? What can you say about that? :P

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 10:36 PM
You know what's awesome? Most of those were given away comrade, they didn't farm for it, handed to them fresh and hot :P According to them, "advertisement", doesn't that remind you whenever you catch the government do something "fishy", they say it's only "military practice"? What can you say about that? :P

But they get them taken away Monday?

razerfingers
07-21-2012, 10:38 PM

Im sorry whats your point? Your post was too long ;)

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 10:39 PM
But they get them taken away Monday?

If nobody "caught" them, you think they would return it? :P They were on their way, until somebody ruined their party and whistleblowed Saycred's 3 elite weapons. Damage Control IMHO :P Had we discovered later when more people gets it, it could easily pass as a legit loot...but the timing of discovery was too early such that it was not acceptable to have those three at this stage :P Could have gotten away with it really...nobody in "concerned" party showed any signs or intention to divulge this "advertisement" until everyone was already rambling about it so...so the question now is, is this the first time or is this the first time that we caught it? Now I'm seeing why some people believe that many players were awared CoP or Founders and they did not really earn them but they probably got them "secretly" too (I didn't say that, someone else in another thread)...what's stopping me from believing it now if I'm just random average player after seeing secret recognitions are possible? :P Maybe all they had to do was send pm with their suggestions on the next dungeon and they get Founders or Cop too, maybe yes, maybe not? who are you now to say otherwise? See the ripple effect? :P

WoundedEagle
07-21-2012, 10:45 PM
If nobody "caught" them, you think they would return it? :P They were on their way, until somebody ruined their party and whistleblowed Saycred's 3 elite weapons. Damage Control IMHO :P

Why was Saycred given multiple items to give to others to advertise as well? Not to be rude, but you're blind if you think it was a foiled plan.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Why was Saycred given multiple items to give to others to advertise as well? Not to be rude, but you're blind if you think it was a foiled plan.

That makes it worse...it means it's not only Saycred :P So now, all the more reason to speculate that people passed on items secretly in the past too that happened in secret, what's stopping me from thinking that now? :P The average question would say, "why didn't they just announce in public that Saycred and company will run around with said items, why keep it secret? Why only come clean after everyone's already upset about it, was upsetting the public part of the plan too...that's the most basic and most often question I get from friends and random people I never met in game who probably reads forums", What's stopping an average player who has this knowledge from thinking that CoP/Founders were not distributed in secret to contributing players? See, I'm not saying these as facts, these are ambiguities that are brought about by this single incident. Were all these part of the "advertisement" too, because that's the main message that will come across after smoke has cleared and people re-visit this thread or talk in-game (I avoid to be online now, because I get gazillion pm's on this issue the moment I log in, even if I don't do anything...the seed has been planted...can you all convince those curious minds that this was not a foiled plan? :P was that part of the advertisement to make everyone confused first? you talking about hundreds of players who are @_@ now, just look at how quick the number of views are going up, they want answers). :P

Arsenal
07-21-2012, 11:33 PM
If nobody "caught" them, you think they would return it? :P They were on their way, until somebody ruined their party and whistleblowed Saycred's 3 elite weapons. Damage Control IMHO :P Had we discovered later when more people gets it, it could easily pass as a legit loot...but the timing of discovery was too early such that it was not acceptable to have those three at this stage :P Could have gotten away with it really...nobody in "concerned" party showed any signs or intention to divulge this "advertisement" until everyone was already rambling about it so...so the question now is, is this the first time or is this the first time that we caught it? Now I'm seeing why some people believe that many players were awared CoP or Founders and they did not really earn them but they probably got them "secretly" too (I didn't say that, someone else in another thread)...what's stopping me from believing it now if I'm just random average player after seeing secret recognitions are possible? :P Maybe all they had to do was send pm with their suggestions on the next dungeon and they get Founders or Cop too, maybe yes, maybe not? who are you now to say otherwise? See the ripple effect? :P

You think they have to return it? There all being REMOVED by devs on monday, not handed over to from free will. So lighten up, yall go too hard on forums lol.

Buddyf97
07-21-2012, 11:37 PM
My sincere apologies go out to you guys. As of now these items are being advertised by active players. I am actually advertising one now! I am assuming they are going to be taken away Monday, but of they don't, then I'll have an argument at hand.

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 11:42 PM
You think they have to return it? There all being REMOVED by devs on monday, not handed over to from free will. So lighten up, yall go too hard on forums lol.

Huh? That was not even the point I was making @_@ The manner of which they will be returned is irrelevant, the issue is how they were handed out :P At this point, the "returning" is just damage control because, like I said, someone ruined their party :P. The bigger picture now is, is this the first time this has been done? or is this the first time this was caught? :P Even you don't know that, because then, it wouldn't be a "secret" as how this was intended to be until everybody in the forums jumped on the issue :P

vampinoy
07-21-2012, 11:54 PM
My sincere apologies go out to you guys. As of now these items are being advertised by active players. I am actually advertising one now! I am assuming they are going to be taken away Monday, but of they don't, then I'll have an argument at hand.

This is probably the most decent response I've seen since I joined this fray :P They will take it away from you for sure now that you came out, because everybody will be watching you now. But I wonder, if nobody knew about these secret awards? :P Would they take it away still? :P You said you are assuming, so you don't know for sure? Earlier people were saying it was only Saycred who has them because he earned them, now it seems like several has them, did you all contribute to Elite Dungeon too? See...it's apparently as easy as that...if this issue did not explode like this...ya'll could have gotten away with it potentially since the intention was to keep it secret, and Saycred was merely the tip of the icing. The issue here is not about a single person...the integrity of the game hangs in the balance and this was merely a trigger to it...like I said, the real question is, was this the first time that a secret reward has been arranged or first time that was caught? :P I remember the guy who kept on saying that he's seen a couple of people run around with CoP...and he's sure those toons were low level still after 56 cap passed :P Where's the guy who said that? :P This is the right time to revive that issue, he claimed to have photos of it. I think there's a possibility that he was correct afterall, those people who allegedly run around with CoP that were not earned could have contributed something one way or the other that everyone else doesn't know about...who are you now to say otherwise? It's apparently STS practice to reward people in "secret" :P Again, not saying these as facts, but these ambiguities that creates doubt, was this the intention of the advertisement? Anyway, enjoy your elite item comrade.

Appleisaac
07-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Huh? That was not even the point I was making @_@ The manner of which they will be returned is irrelevant, the issue is how they were handed out :P At this point, the "returning" is just damage control because, like I said, someone ruined their party :P. The bigger picture now is, is this the first time this has been done? or is this the first time this was caught? :P Even you don't know that, because then, it wouldn't be a "secret" as how this was intended to be until everybody in the forums jumped on the issue :P
:-/ it doesn't really matter if it's the first time... No item has ever been this rare. If these things hadn't been advertised you wouldn't have even seen em in game. Besides, even if these items were given for keeps, it would get them into the market... I don't understand what your complaining about.

It's not a conspericy and your not getting ripped off... So stop acting like a victim, and go farm your own elite items.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 12:20 AM
:-/ it doesn't really matter if it's the first time... No item has ever been this rare. If these things hadn't been advertised you wouldn't have even seen em in game. Besides, even if these items were given for keeps, it would get them into the market... I don't understand what your complaining about.

It's not a conspericy and your not getting ripped off... So stop acting like a victim, and go farm your own elite items.

Did you read my posts? :P It seems like you missed the essence of what I was trying to say. It does matter if its not the first time what are you talking about...so It's OK with you that STS has potentially practiced this secret giveaways while everyone else has no clue what's going on? If yes, then STS probably imagined all their customers are like you :P Wouldn't have seen in-game? Is the drop rate 0%?...we will eventually see them unless drop rate is 0%, in fact, someone already looted the swordfish elite item legitimately in matter of days. Never seen an item this rare? Were you there during the green ice myth? ...green ice was so rare, most people thought it was a myth at one point and you can farm for months and not see even a shadow of that item...lots of people wasted their valuable time farming that item...oh wait, did they give this out too in secret during those days? You don't understand what I'm complaining about? Then we can't communicate :P I would highly suggest you try to shake off the dust first after months of being inactive :P Welcome back comrade.

Megabird56
07-22-2012, 12:25 AM
So I read these posts and saw saycred was advertising these new items. I saw he had a game open so I joined but he booted me before I see him lol.

So much for the advertising.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 12:28 AM
So I read these posts and saw saycred was advertising these new items. I saw he had a game open so I joined but he booted me before I see him lol.

Welcome comrade, please I encourage you to follow this thread, and maybe ask your buddies too :P It concerns the average player because ya'll working for this item, spending real money, and wasting real time. Everyone should be on the same boat :P If not for this thread and a whistleblower, we would never have known that this was even an "advertisement" to begin with, what do you say about that? Btw, it's not only Saycred who has these "advertisement" gears, there are several now :P Thanks.

razerfingers
07-22-2012, 12:31 AM

Hahaha. Good point...

Nick41324
07-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Well off saycreds has a elite item.. WHAT A SURPRISE.

modredd
07-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Yes he is fond of booting, But he didn't use Elite gear in game.
Only to flash around town. He is far from an exemplary player and rather unpleasant.
Shady!
All they did was trick players into thinking drops are falling more than they were.
When I wanted my Volcano helm and was told the Monarch was staying even though people have the Volcanic helm.
There are different rules for different player's and deceptive practices going on as well, Not impressed!
I've spent tons of money on this game,I can't even get a simple request and Johnny come lately is getting rare antenna and Elite pinks in locked games.
Conflict of interest and inappropriate!

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 01:30 AM
All they did was trick players into thinking drops are falling more than they were.
There are different rules for different player's and deceptive practices going on as well, Not impressed!
I've spent tons of money on this game

Precisely what I said, we're on the same page on this issue comrade, thank you :P You summed it up in one word, shady :P

Back
07-22-2012, 04:53 AM
I thought Wounded said that techno will reveal everything.. That was last night and around 13 hours ago.. We're waiting.

ZHEOTARE
07-22-2012, 06:04 AM

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This is all I hear you say. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong. What if Saycred did come up with the elite dungeon idea, and submitted it without asking for a reward?? Maybe he wrote the whole code himself. You are so busy arguing about people not agreeing with you or not responding to your post, you are making yourself look petty and small-minded. Seriously, step back and look at how you're acting. I see people reacting to you, not you reacting to them.

FYI... I was seriously asking what you do for a living. I wouldn't have pegged you for a restaurant owner. It is obvious you have received a good education, and your English is fine. I was serious when I said you write dissertations way too much. People don't read a 4 paragraph response to a yes or no question. If you feel like English is a weak suit for you, take this as friendly advice. If you feel like your English is a strong suit, then so be it, carry on.

saool
07-22-2012, 07:13 AM

Were are you samhanye?

No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.

saool
07-22-2012, 07:19 AM
No favorites... no favoritism.... I was just one of the few that got a hold oh this crew. So stop hating me it. Even the people who dislike me flame me. I haven't done anything but promote.

Appleisaac
07-22-2012, 07:26 AM
It's OK with you that STS has potentially practiced this secret giveaways while everyone else has no clue what's going on?

I'm FINE with that.
It's STS's company, and its thier virtual world. There isn't anything we can do about it, and there really wouldn't be a good reason to take action if we had the option to.

NotYoCookiez
07-22-2012, 07:29 AM
No favorites. No favoritism. We were randomly selected. By "other" players.
Technically you're trolling techno. We, us are and were only given a gift.

I have no idea what's this big hubba bubba about , but Thank you so much for actually showing me how the weapon works!! In a open game to so others could see as well ^_^

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 07:38 AM
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

This is all I hear you say. Have you stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, you are wrong. What if Saycred did come up with the elite dungeon idea, and submitted it without asking for a reward?? Maybe he wrote the whole code himself. You are so busy arguing about people not agreeing with you or not responding to your post, you are making yourself look petty and small-minded. Seriously, step back and look at how you're acting. I see people reacting to you, not you reacting to them.

FYI... I was seriously asking what you do for a living. I wouldn't have pegged you for a restaurant owner. It is obvious you have received a good education, and your English is fine. I was serious when I said you write dissertations way too much. People don't read a 4 paragraph response to a yes or no question. If you feel like English is a weak suit for you, take this as friendly advice. If you feel like your English is a strong suit, then so be it, carry on.

In my first post, I already said that If I were wrong then it's the worst advertisement scheme of my recent gaming memory unless the intention was to promote flamefest, confusion, etc. I'm not questioning Saycred's contribution, in fact kudos to him with the new idea, I never downplayed him, it's the procedure that involved his "recognition" that's getting the ire of many. In fact, if you followed my posts, I said, it would have been more acceptable if they just named a staff after Saycred like Buwanda. I do step back, in fact, I've received many "thank you" messages in-game for voicing out what they also think of this, you should talk to them :P they're seeing something you're not... Let me ask you, am I not making a point? Do I look like I'm trolling? It's not petty when you're searching for truth comrade :P never petty...

Off topic: I may have read your intention wrong, apologies. It's just that based on experience, it's a method to douse flamebaiters, you try to compliment them or redirect the topic towards them, put them on spotlight, etc. :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm FINE with that.
It's STS's company, and its thier virtual world. There isn't anything we can do about it, and there really wouldn't be a good reason to take action if we had the option to.

So you don't mind if I get those Elite Items and show them to you so you get all excited and then I watch you waste your platinum farming for them giving you false hopes that you can get them when drop rates are actually lower? :P If this thread never existed, we would not even know about this. That was the action plan, what else did you had in mind? It was all about knowing what's up. Why, isn't knowing the real deal good enough for you? These things are important, because it influences players on how they'll play the game: either play on, take the walk/break, or be indifferent. They should see the whole picture and not only the good stuff, also the bad stuff. The people like you who are apathetic on the issue is just a piece of the story, you have us who are critical on it, and you got the other side who are agreeable with it...if you put this all together, a picture can be drawn...that's the action plan :P Didn't you realize that? I thought I didn't have to spell it out like that :P This picture we're drawing in this thread is very very important if it reaches enough people like what's happening now :P

PS: When I joined this thread, the views of this thread were only around mid 2,000. Now, you have twice that even surpassing some of the stickies. I'm not saying I have anything do with that. It simply means people are watching, it's the prime time show atm, people are educating themselves. We're showing them the picture, it's unfair that only a few of us are in-the-know, so it'll allow them to decide what "action" to take...there's only few actions...play on...or take the walk or a break. I'm not here trying to impose my opinion over others, I don't get paid for that :P I'm here to show my opinion for other people to see that's all...so it balances the picture :P

PSS: Shall we go back on topic? :P

Arsenal
07-22-2012, 08:47 AM
So you don't mind if I get those Elite Items and show them to you so you get all excited and then I watch you waste your platinum farming for them giving you false hopes that you can get them when drop rates are actually lower? :P If this thread never existed, we would not even know about this. That was the action plan, what else did you had in mind? It was all about knowing what's up. Why, isn't knowing the real deal good enough for you? These things are important, because it influences players on how they'll play the game: either play on, take the walk/break, or be indifferent. They should see the whole picture and not only the good stuff, also the bad stuff. The people like you who are apathetic on the issue is just a piece of the story, you have us who are critical on it, and you got the other side who are agreeable with it...if you put this all together, a picture can be drawn...that's the action plan :P Didn't you realize that? I thought I didn't have to spell it out like that :P This picture we're drawing in this thread is very very important if it reaches enough people like what's happening now :P

PS: When I joined this thread, the views of this thread were only around mid 2,000. Now, you have twice that even surpassing some of the stickies. I'm not saying I have anything do with that. It simply means people are watching, it's the prime time show atm, people are educating themselves. We're showing them the picture, it's unfair that only a few of us are in-the-know, so it'll allow them to decide what "action" to take...there's only few actions...play on...or take the walk or a break. I'm not here trying to impose my opinion over others, I don't get paid for that :P I'm here to show my opinion for other people to see that's all...so it balances the picture :P

PSS: Shall we go back on topic? :P
have you not caught on from the ten posts beforehand saying that all the elite items that were gifted are being taken away monday?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 08:57 AM
have you not caught on from the ten posts beforehand saying that all the elite items that were gifted are being taken away monday?

Says who? By you? :P Since when? Since everybody got upset? :P I sure caught up on damage control :P How about you look at 92 posts beforehand and try to address what everyone avoided to address so far :P We're waiting...

Paar
07-22-2012, 09:05 AM
People get way to in to this damn game. I already see a few people who should take a really long break.

razerfingers
07-22-2012, 09:09 AM
People get way to in to this damn game. I already see a few people who should take a really long break.

Lol :) if im one of them well... Im always like that lol

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:11 AM

and you're not? :P dear Ambassador ? :P

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 09:15 AM
A tip from Whirlzap says:

Try not to make enemies on the first run-in with people.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Was just asking questions :P Anyways, for the sake of staying on-topic...I take back those questions :P

Arsenal
07-22-2012, 09:24 AM
Says who? By you? :P Since when? Since everybody got upset? :P I sure caught up on damage control :P How about you look at 92 posts beforehand and try to address what everyone avoided to address so far :P We're waiting...

Says techno? I was given one as you know and was told beforehand even going into a public area where people could see, that they were being taken away Monday. You get too hyped over this... And what has everyone avoided to adress because you have avoided to adress what has been avoided to adress...

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Civilised flaming: Adding smileys after each word.

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:29 AM
stop fighting! Your tearing this family apart!!!

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Civilised flaming: Adding smileys after each word.

each sentence and don't forget the PS ;P

Paar
07-22-2012, 09:32 AM

and you're not? :P dear Ambassador ? :P

My Title has nothing to do with how much time I spend in game. :D U Jelly?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:32 AM
stop fighting! Your tearing this family apart!!!

I'm tearing it? I couldn't be that powerful...:P

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:33 AM
each sentence and don't forget the PS ;P

But you dont use PS everytime :)

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:35 AM

No, but I know who who's taking the game more serious between us :P Refer back to your original comment :P I hope we can stay on topic, I'm here to discuss that, you're open to express your opinion about it :P

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm tearing it? I couldn't be that powerful...:P

*Your* in this context is reffering to everyone

razerfingers
07-22-2012, 09:36 AM

Lol thought of funniest comeback for when someone says you jelly? Be like nahh im peanutbutter :)

Paar
07-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Obviously, this ________ don't know me...
(Insert Name here)

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Don't mind me, im just here Rep farming here, carry on..

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:38 AM
Says techno? I was given one as you know and was told beforehand even going into a public area where people could see, that they were being taken away Monday. You get too hyped over this... And what has everyone avoided to adress because you have avoided to adress what has been avoided to adress...

So I'll have to take your word for it? Oh yes, I'm super hyped, because in my opinion, you almost got away with it :P I hope next time, be more discreet :P

Paar
07-22-2012, 09:38 AM
^^ I am thanking all your posts later Hunzzz.:)

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Obviously, this ________ don't know me...
(Insert Name here)

Obviously, I don't need to know who you are :P Do I have to? Look I don't want to make this ugly...can we just stay on-topic? :P

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Hey I just got here, and this is crazy! I fixed some problems. so thank me maybe!

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Not yet, let's see if you can successfully make this a flame thread :P

Paar
07-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey Hunzzz is crazy! His posts to maybe? Give him thanks! To Rep him Bay Bee!!!!

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Hey Hunzzz is crazy! His posts to maybe? Give him thanks! To Rep him Bay Bee!!!!

Hey guys, check out your Ambassador :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Hey I just got here, and this is crazy! I fixed some problems. so thank me maybe!

Hey you just got here, but you're going crazy, so here's a cookie, and a barbie :P

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:49 AM

I am now flaming you.

小孩子
07-22-2012, 09:50 AM

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:52 AM

I am now flaming you.

Didn't work. You need to borrow the elite staff from Saycred, then maybe...:P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 09:59 AM
That's it? that was fun :P I was expecting for more though...can we go back on topic now please? :P thanks.

Reddwing
07-22-2012, 10:01 AM
That's it? that was fun :P I was expecting for more though...can we go back on topic now please? :P thanks.
Since everyones questions have pretty much been answered it looks like you just wanna start a flame war.

Arsenal
07-22-2012, 10:03 AM
So I'll have to take your word for it? Oh yes, I'm super hyped, because in my opinion, you almost got away with it :P I hope next time, be more discreet :P

Seems you failed to miss that i was told before anyone saw these that they were being taken away monday. Which means i didnt have to get away with anything, nor i wasnt discreet enough. I hope next time, be more attentive.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Since everyones questions have pretty much been answered it looks like you just wanna start a flame war.

not my questions, i want to start a flame war? lol, pls look back, it was paar and hunzz who started it, i was riding on...:p

Reddwing
07-22-2012, 10:11 AM
not my questions, i want to start a flame war? lol, pls look back, it was paar and hunzz who started it, i was riding on...:p
Riding on=feeding the flames? Also what are your questions?

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Riding on=feeding the flames?

Not feeding the flames, one way to diffuse flamers is to just watch and let them burn, it's amusing to watch, it's funny even, just make sure you're there to clean up the mess afterwards :P Even in real life, that works :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Riding on=feeding the flames? Also what are your questions?

Go to POST # 112

Whirlzap
07-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Well if you're not starting a flame war, it looks like you're farming a lot of posts on this thread.

Reddwing
07-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Not feeding the flames, one way to diffuse flamers is to just watch and let them burn, it's amusing to watch, it's funny even, just make sure you're there to clean up the mess afterwards :P Even in real life, that works :P
Sitting around and watching is NOT diffusing flames. You're helping the flames by not stopping them.

Plus where the heck is post #112? (On mobile app) Ive looked back at some of your longer posts and they seem like big blocks of writing. I haven't even read all of them. Please use paragraphs!

razerfingers
07-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Don't mind me, im just here Rep farming here, carry on..

Sorry hunzzz im all out of thanks :/ maybe tomorrow :)

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:52 AM
Sitting around and watching is NOT diffusing flames. You're helping the flames by not stopping them.

Plus where the heck is post #112? (On mobile app) Ive looked back at some of your longer posts and they seem like big blocks of writing. I haven't even read all of them. Please use paragraphs!

Well...we are talking now right? Do you see the "flames"? I thought so...next time when it's your chance, do your own diffusing methods :P

Below is post 112 to help you:
I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, then the entire plan was to deceive people that there are actually more people who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community?. Was this "advertisement" an excuse for being caught cold in the act, maybe? :P Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, just like how normal people do? I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time they got "caught"? :P This single event gives every player the presumption that another player's "awesome" item is just a gift, who are you to say otherwise? we now have to take photos of every drop we got LOL do you see the ripple effect? :P (unless that's also part of the advertisement lmao). I say caught because nobody from STS came out clean, not even the "benefactors", it was only when someone "caught" Saycred that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, in fact, we have a dev responding and somehow teasing the community about the issue, wow, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset and try to force the issue out first before they declare its an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will catch your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second :P You know...easy to make excuses :P I'm just enjoying analyzing the entire thing, I find it funny how people are buying into this advertisement, and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, If this was something like the other previous personalized recognitions (i.e. Buwanda) in the past (that were clean, proper), then yes I'd be jealous, but I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this, no sir, you can have it all. In my opinion it's just a bunch of people that got busted and now trying to save face...it doesn't make sense, you have three guys designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole in the script? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that LOL (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? I don't think anyone would mind the elite Staff names after Saycred if he really did contribute, that's better than this 007-esque method. It's just filled with plotholes...doesn't hold water...To me, it looks likes someone got caught cold just doing some damage control. Well...good luck with this. They're probably still rehearsing their "scripts", let's all be patient and wait for their ultimate scapegoat script, that's why it's taking its time, still needs some proof reading. I'm sure it'll be good. I'll be looking forward to the script. Make it good and more believable. :P

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 10:53 AM
EDIT: double post

Reddwing
07-22-2012, 10:56 AM
I never said I was going to diffuse the thread, but thanks for pointing out your questions. The questions worth asking are the questions never answered.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:02 AM
Seems you failed to miss that i was told before anyone saw these that they were being taken away monday. Which means i didnt have to get away with anything, nor i wasnt discreet enough. I hope next time, be more attentive.

How can I be more attentive of something that happened behind closed doors? :P How should I know you were told of this? Also, if what you say is true, then why make it a secret?...as I understood it, it was WoundedEagle who first communicated this to us regarding returning the Elite on Monday, this was "after" negative reaction has been made by several people, why did you wait for negative reactions before saying it will be returned? That's already within the Damage Control phase. If STS came out ahead of everyone, before anyone could react, and told everyone they will remove it from you come Monday, then...I would have shut up about this whole thing, but that ain't the case :P

PS: If I "failed to miss", then wouldn't that mean I didn't miss :P You must have predicted that I already have an answer to you.

Arsenal
07-22-2012, 11:18 AM
How can I be more attentive of something that happened behind closed doors? :P How should I know you were told of this? Also, if what you say is true, then why make it a secret?...as I understood it, it was WoundedEagle who first communicated this to us regarding returning the Elite on Monday, this was "after" negative reaction has been made by several people, why did you wait for negative reactions before saying it will be returned? That's already within the Damage Control phase. If STS came out ahead of everyone, before anyone could react, and told everyone they will remove it from you come Monday, then...I would have shut up about this whole thing, but that ain't the case :P

PS: If I "failed to miss", then wouldn't that mean I didn't miss :P You must have predicted that I already have an answer to you.
Be more attentive to my previous post genius. Your useless ranting is getting old. Your so obscure its rediculous. Its OVER, you cant change anything so just move on. You probably could have looted one in the time youve spent trolling.

Chrysys
07-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Be more attentive to my previous post genius. Your useless ranting is getting old. Your so obscure its rediculous. Its OVER, you cant change anything so just move on. You probably could have looted one in the time youve spent trolling.

Exactly. This theory that we were keeping it a secret is false. If we were to keep it a secret why would we run in balefort with them. I kept making staff proc. Trust me everyone saw them because we wanted them to see them BECAUSE WE ARE ADVERTISING. so feel free to find a better argument as your assumption was incorrect.

And stop posting 2000 word threads saying the same thing over and over like you are actually proving a point.

I told you in game to lay off as Techno will be posting about it yet you continue.

vampinoy
07-22-2012, 11:38 AM

What's so obscure about that? You don't understand my english? :P I'm not here to change anything...is that what you thought I was doing? I'm not here for you, etc....I'm here for everyone else, the almost 5k viewers, who are watching this thread now :P I prefer not playing as of the moment, because your kind has been spamming me every chance they have the moment I get in the game :P On the contrary, I'm the one being trolled. :P I'm just making sure to take photos of everyone...and I'll report all of them all at once :P problem solved. No sweat. I'm not trolling, If I were trolling, this thread would not have made it this far :P

razerfingers
07-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Exactly. This theory that we were keeping it a secret is false. If we were to keep it a secret why would we run in balefort with them. I kept making staff proc. Trust me everyone saw them because we wanted them to see them BECAUSE WE ARE ADVERTISING. so feel free to find a better argument as your assumption was incorrect.

And stop posting 2000 word threads saying the same thing over and over like you are actually proving a point.

I told you in game to lay off as Techno will be posting about it yet you continue.

You posted he would be posting yesterday. Wheres the post? Lol :)