PDA

View Full Version : Common re-roll theory says...

Whirlzap
07-20-2012, 03:53 AM
Because as shown on CS, Elite is of a higher item rarity tier than Pink's Legendary status.
Since elixirs are allowed, then just like purples re-roll into pinks, is it possible for a pink to re-roll into an elite?
The idea of a dragon mystery rarity drop has now dropped to a ... Less rarity drop.

小孩子
07-20-2012, 03:57 AM
Because as shown on CS, Elite is of a higher item rarity tier than Pink's Legendary status.
Since elixirs are allowed, then just like purples re-roll into pinks, is it possible for a pink to re-roll into an elite?
The idea of a dragon mystery rarity drop has now dropped to a ... Less rarity drop.

except elite is only available in lvl 71 dungeon ;)

Jsaieagle
07-20-2012, 03:58 AM
Idk if a pink would be re-rolled into an elite stuff... pink is already rare enough :grey:

NECROREAPER
07-20-2012, 04:24 AM
except elite is only available in lvl 71 dungeon ;)

I guess what needs to be found out is whether or not regular pinks drop at all in the new dungeon or if it's strictly elite pinks that drop.

McBain
07-20-2012, 05:06 AM
The elite 71 map is supposed to drop all the same pinks as the other Humania maps, with the addition of the elite items. So it would stand to reason that the only way you could get an elite as a re-roll is if you rolled a pink first (which I'm guessing is also the reason they added the new ridiculous 80 plat combo elixir with 100% luck for 60 min). So, to quote Seinfeld: "good luck with alllll that"

vampinoy
07-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Elite Boss drops regular pinks, gears, recipes, and OBD :P Saw a couple of them myself.

Whirlzap
07-20-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah since the rate of getting an Elite weapon without re-roll is around maybe half of the Dragon Mystery's rate?
It must be super-low.

Although I'm surprised that no one has gotten a raw pink from the boss yet.

Back
07-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Drop rates just went "hardcore" ;)

Offtopic: whirlz, I saw you lying dead in Villa for about an hour today. O.o

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2