PDA

View Full Version : where's meh hardlight!?

Purey
07-20-2012, 05:17 AM
I really was hoping to get this from my reservation seeing as I have been hoping to snatch one of these for 5 months. :c

This is a big release and probably the last one for a while (I hope :p) so we should definitely go out with a bang!

C'mon Devvies lets add a hardlight vanity as gratitude O:

^.^

Cahaun
07-20-2012, 05:36 AM
The Hardlight white varient came from reserving your name for Star Legends before it came out while you can get a red one in the Deal of the Day.

What is it that you asking for exactly?

HunterSLAYER
07-20-2012, 06:31 AM
The Hardlight white varient came from reserving your name for Star Legends before it came out while you can get a red one in the Deal of the Day.

What is it that you asking for exactly?

Don't see crimson holo shield(red variant) on sale anymore @DOTD..... I could be wrong though.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Purey
07-20-2012, 01:09 PM
he answered it vv

none of the hallow shield mcthangs are up for daily deal. ever -.-

so I was hoping a quick hardlight add could be arranged as a vanity for reservations. Like it was for star legends. plus white one looks much better!

simple, ehh??!

feel free to make it pink, too ;)

razerfingers
07-20-2012, 03:11 PM
he answered it vv

none of the hallow shield mcthangs are up for daily deal. ever -.-

so I was hoping a quick hardlight add could be arranged as a vanity for reservations. Like it was for star legends. plus white one looks much better!

simple, ehh??!

feel free to make it pink, too ;)

Blue ;)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Hardcoure
07-20-2012, 05:17 PM
It'd be nice to have another Holoshield up for grabs. I skipped the Hardlight but did purchase the Crimson Holo when it was for sale after SL was released, if that's when it came out. I like them. Maybe they could do a different color since the Hardlight was more related to SL? Already reserved my name for AL though.

I'm with Purey on what color the class should be. I like the pink theme. :chuncky:

Purey
07-20-2012, 10:21 PM
It'd be nice to have another Holoshield up for grabs. I skipped the Hardlight but did purchase the Crimson Holo when it was for sale after SL was released, if that's when it came out. I like them. Maybe they could do a different color since the Hardlight was more related to SL? Already reserved my name for AL though.

I'm with Purey on what color the class should be. I like the pink theme. :chuncky:

I skipped it as well, so pure has zero of these beautiful thangs! :c
yesss pink-2 blue-1!

;)

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Drop it. Won't happen, sorry.

Those who still have it would be pissed it's no longer limited edition. Just enjoy the red one.

Hardcoure
07-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Drop it. Won't happen, sorry.

Those who still have it would be pissed it's no longer limited edition. Just enjoy the red one.

No one is saying it will. Just that if it would, this is what we'd prefer.

I skipped it as well, so pure has zero of these beautiful thangs! :c
yesss pink-2 blue-1!

;)

Pfft yeah. We rule :triumphant:

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Ok then.

Purey
07-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Ok then.

Negative Nancy <<<<<

if its pink it will not be the same thus it can be a new version. ;) You see where I am going with this?