PDA

View Full Version : Are You Serious?!?

Mrbananaz
07-20-2012, 05:21 AM
you have all seen those guys spamming, "looking for a gf! pm me" and the others that pm u and r real creepers right? well guess what i encountered today? a guy told me to send him a video of me naked! (a word i cant use that starts with a "p") can u beleive that? and im a guy ok! its a guy asking me to send him a video of me naked! i cant beleive the SL community has come to this stage. and i can bet this guy is a kid! and his exuse to me was, "sorry that message wasnt for u! it was for a different person" thats even worse! it means u admit u want someone else to do this for u! man the banning should start working or everyone is going to b posting these instead! STS a reminder, kids play this game too. the rating for this game was 4+ i beleive? well this language is defiently not 4+! plz handle this because i dont want this happening to all of my female twinks. thanku

flashbackflip
07-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Pm his name (and screens maybe) to Sam and he will b checked and banned foreva i hope..

Cero
07-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Yea ..all we can do is report.then sts will do there job. Crossfingers

StompArtist
07-20-2012, 08:04 AM
you have all seen those guys spamming, "looking for a gf! pm me" and the others that pm u and r real creepers right? well guess what i encountered today? a guy told me to send him a video of me naked! (a word i cant use that starts with a "p") can u beleive that? and im a guy ok! its a guy asking me to send him a video of me naked! i cant beleive the SL community has come to this stage. and i can bet this guy is a kid! and his exuse to me was, "sorry that message wasnt for u! it was for a different person" thats even worse! it means u admit u want someone else to do this for u! man the banning should start working or everyone is going to b posting these instead! STS a reminder, kids play this game too. the rating for this game was 4+ i beleive? well this language is defiently not 4+! plz handle this because i dont want this happening to all of my female twinks. especially when my gf plays on them. thanku

Should have sent him a video of Barney the dinosaur. He wears no clothes.

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 08:21 AM
If you need to join Will Never Date You, let me know. I'll never quit ROM on my main, but I'm still looking for people who want to avoid creepers for my alt's guild.

Ihavenokills
07-20-2012, 12:01 PM
welcome to the summer time in gaming buddy. nothing but kids online atm. this stuff happens daily in blackstar

akfury
07-20-2012, 01:37 PM
SMH .... That's all I can say :/