PDA

View Full Version : how bout a new type of campaign? "Blood Castle" (Concept)

soulburzt0387
07-20-2012, 07:00 AM
How about adding a new map and campaign type.? This is just my concept: an extra map or stage called "Blood Castle" where 10 or more players can cooperate and breach the castle.. this mission should be timed for ex: Castle "Gatekeepers" must be defeated in( 5mins) in order to proceed to the next gate. Then next is to kill the" Throne guards". And last will be the throne room where the last "Boss" resides. Then to make it more interesting there must be a reward for those victorious players who managed to defeat the final stage. Nuff said "soulburzt"

Jeshikah
07-21-2012, 07:53 PM
that is a nice concept, albeit a bit basic. personally, i would do away with the time limit, though still rewarding players for completing it quickly. for example, if the players manage to get through the gatekeepers in 5 minutes or less, the throne guards will have their damage cut in half because they were surprised by your appearance, otherwise, they'll be at full power if you enter within 10 minutes, and any longer than 10 minutes, their attack will be doubled instead. another way to improve on this would be to have more than just gate keepers and throne guards then boss, but more like at least 5 levels of challenge. first one being a gatekeepers, next a courtyard, then door guards(base of building), followed by castle guard, and finally the master of the castle and his personal bodyguards. this sort of raid map would definitely add another dimension to the experience. to take it a step further, we can have a toned down version for the regular players, and a tougher version for guilds, where only people from the same guild can participate. and definitely, rewards for completing it are a must, i would use a point system that players can spend in special shops for powerful items that are just one step below platinum items, the shops being available in the vampire district and in the guild hall of guilds, with the guild hall items being more powerful than the items received in the vampire district.

but yes, i would love to see this become a reality. this game needs only a few things to make it a true mmorpg and some raid content is one of them.

lethalchick
07-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh and then there can be a leader board for top guild times :)

I'd be all for it if this came would be a nice change up to your standard game play consisting of running through X map, killing Y enemies again and again.

~A~
07-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Sounds like a good idea!