PDA

View Full Version : The legend of Demon.

Zeal
07-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Chapter one : The Prophecy.

It was one of the Alterra's darkest nights, the moon was nowhere to be seen. Lightnings conquered the sky. King Argoth breathed heavily on his throne. "It's time."
The royal guards of Alterra hurried through the tunnels leading to the throne room. Their faces seemed to be worried.
"We've got a visitor, your majesty."
"I knew this day would come, let him in."
The guards led a middle-age man into the room, then returned to guard the door.
"Greetings, Argoth."
"It's been a long time. As far as I remember, I'm only seeing you when Alterra faces its greatest threats."
"Yes."
Sir Tellit All, the oracle of Alterra, pulled a chair out of nowhere, sat down and began the news he brought.
"I'm afraid that Alterra's facing the greatest threat so far, Argoth. I sensed evil stirring since last few days, and yesterday.. I found out what was worrying me."
"And that is?"
"The black mage Serath has awakened. It must've been his loyal servants who..."
"SERATH!" The king interrupted.
"Indeed, Argoth. His power has almost recovered now. It will take around one or two decades before he comes to his full power."
"That's... impossible! Not even an immortal's power could recover that fast! No!"
"Don't you realised it yet, Argoth. The source of his power.."
"Don't you tell me that it came from.. The three orbs of Forest Haven?!"
"Yes, your majesty."
The king stood.
"You mustn't go for the orbs and Serath on your own, sire."
"Why not? I'm the king! I can't just sit down and watch Alterra fall!"
"A champion had already been chosen, Argoth. He will be the one to control Alterra's destiny. I couldn't tell who he or she is for now, for the reason that I couldn't challenge Destiny. But he will grow up to be a fine young man in a few years' time, so what you can do now is to sit and watch, Argoth."
Terrified, the king laid back onto his throne before Tellit All disappeared into thin air, leaving the king and scraps of his robe behind.

I got to go for now, will continue writing when I'm free. Thanks for reading! :banana:

Cruis
07-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Great story! :banana:
But I don't like your location.