PDA

View Full Version : Is this true?

Late
07-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Is it true that if you use elixer u only get a gem
Rolo and I only got gems

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:13 AM
yes i farmed 2 days for like 20-25 hours with elixirs and not a single vanity drop , only pinks. My question also would be is the vanity drops in the same loot table as the pinks and other green and white items ? because it seems they are not being rerolled when i get pinks . Should it be like the following example: I loot a pink and it rerolls and then it should be a vanity drop or am i getting this all wrong ? can someone please explain :)

Carapace
07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
there is a chance it will re roll into a gem, and vanities can also be rerolled if the vanity exists on that level. They do not drop off of bosses, so chances of a pink rolling into a vanity is slim to none.

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:17 AM
so your saying it is possible to reroll onto a gem but just not one of the gems a boss drops right ? Ty Carapace :)

Sam_Arah
07-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Can you clarify ... if you use elixer, can vanities drop?

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:27 AM
he said there is read above

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:28 AM
there is a chance it will re roll into a gem, and vanities can also be rerolled if the vanity exists on that level. They do not dro poff of bosses, so chances of a pink rolling into a vanity is slim to none.

Can you clarify ... if you use elixer, can vanities drop?
look

Kellee
07-20-2012, 10:30 AM
What about after the solstice event, when the shards don't drop? For example you get a green gem or weapon drop but it re-rolls. Would that re-roll into a vanity? This is assuming you are on a level that the vanity is present on.

Flowman
07-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Used elixir for a few hours got over 40 pinks....no vanities.

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-20-2012, 10:31 AM
I think what Cara meant is, greens roll into pinks, and pinks roll into vanity, and since it's very rare, if not non-existent, that a normal mob would drop a pink, not to mention the chance to re-roll that pink, it's nearly impossible to roll into a vanity.

keeping in mind that vanity only drops from normal mobs and not bosses or mini-bosses.

Sam_Arah
07-20-2012, 10:38 AM
look

Ok thanks ... sorry if I had to make you point it out.

Used elixir for a few hours got over 40 pinks....no vanities.
This was my worry.

But rolacoaster cleared it up, just look at his response.

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:38 AM
What about after the solstice event, when the shards don't drop? For example you get a green gem or weapon drop but it re-rolls. Would that re-roll into a vanity? This is assuming you are on a level that the vanity is present on.

vanities masks are only here for event after event vanity masks wont be available so they would not be rerolled since they will not be in loot table

Lady_Pebbles
07-20-2012, 10:44 AM

vanities masks are only here for event after event vanity masks wont be available so they would not be rerolled since they will not be in loot table
Carapace mentioned in another thread that the three new vanity sets ( Gamer, Black Tracksuit, and Yellow Gambler sets) will still be here after the event is over, so I wanna know the answer to that too. O.o

Kellee
07-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Sorry, should have clarified that. I was talking about the outfits, not the masks.

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Sorry, should have clarified that. I was talking about the outfits, not the masks.

oh yes like Thren mentioned Carapace wrote that vanity masks would not be available after event but new vanity outfits would be available but they are just really really rare

Lady_Pebbles
07-20-2012, 10:53 AM
So rare that I wanna rip my hair out while on these never ending runs... trying to get the Undead mask and Gamer Set. Grrrr lol. Feels like Im hunting X-Rays... I hate it.

Rolocoaster
07-20-2012, 10:54 AM
So these 3 vanity sets and the 3 masks (eagle, snake, antlered) now drop?
I assume the sets are permanent drops and the masks cease dropping after the conclusion of the solstice event?

Bark bark

This is correct. Any Masks tied to the event that are found however will remain in the game after the event closes and they no longer drop.
see this is what Cara said

Carapace
07-20-2012, 12:14 PM
I think what Cara meant is, greens roll into pinks, and pinks roll into vanity, and since it's very rare, if not non-existent, that a normal mob would drop a pink, not to mention the chance to re-roll that pink, it's nearly impossible to roll into a vanity.

keeping in mind that vanity only drops from normal mobs and not bosses or mini-bosses.

This is incorrect, a green has a chance to re-roll into a vanity on the appropriate level, but it is extremely rare. I have no doubt some players have rerolled into a Eagle mask or Snake Mask recently.

Once the Summer Event is done, all vanities still in the game as drops will follow the same rules. But remember, you have to be on the right maps in order for them to be found :vsmile:

Late
07-20-2012, 01:05 PM
This is incorrect, a green has a chance to re-roll into a vanity on the appropriate level, but it is extremely rare. I have no doubt some players have rerolled into a Eagle mask or Snake Mask recently.

Once the Summer Event is done, all vanities still in the game as drops will follow the same rules. But remember, you have to be on the right maps in order for them to be found :vsmile:

You should give us a map guide :D

SexyIsland
07-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Ok about the 3 new sets. We all have the same question.

What chests will these sets drop? Is it Chest from allies 24hr 3D mission or Chest from Mansions, undergrounds and tombs. Or the 5 day vanity loot? I'm wondering cause I have been running all maps that have chests and nothing yet.

I know it will be dropping only in certain maps and mobs but really what chests?

Carapace
07-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Ok about the 3 new sets. We all have the same question.

What chests will these sets drop? Is it Chest from allies 24hr 3D mission or Chest from Mansions, undergrounds and tombs. Or the 5 day vanity loot? I'm wondering cause I have been running all maps that have chests and nothing yet.

I know it will be dropping only in certain maps and mobs but really what chests?

Dungeon Content only for the new vanity drops at the moment. I'm keeping an eye on the Vanity drops in the world and after some time I may make them a little more common and in additional areas to ease the suffering. At the moment the trend is reflecting that they may be too rare.

I'm watching!

Lady_Pebbles
07-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Dungeon Content only for the new vanity drops at the moment. I'm keeping an eye on the Vanity drops in the world and after some time I may make them a little more common and in additional areas to ease the suffering. At the moment the trend is reflecting that they may be too rare.

I'm watching!
*nod nods* yes hella rare. I haven't seen anyone wearing them yet but hear players say they saw other players wearing them. Its like a freaking pegasus ridding on a rainbow & only a few people saw it... Dang it Rainbow Dash is late again. X)

Late
07-20-2012, 02:35 PM

I'm watching!

You can see our every move?

Carapace
07-20-2012, 02:43 PM
You can see our every move?

It's more like I can sift through certain data to get a feel for how frequent and infrequent certain events are happening

kluu
07-20-2012, 02:47 PM
i've been farming maps.. and if i didn't see people with masks on id think this was some trick or urban legend lmao.. its like someone knew someone who found it here.. ? ok lemme try that for a few hours.. oh nothing.. great.. and forget about the outfits for now.. lmao i'm not even thinking about that.. it really is mythical status.

SexyIsland
07-20-2012, 03:29 PM
It's more like I can sift through certain data to get a feel for how frequent and infrequent certain events are happening

Thx Cara, I received my first very rare Vanity for the first time In sts history. The Undead Antlers Mask and I am so happy about that. Hopefully I can get another lucky day and get Gamers :)

Late
07-20-2012, 03:31 PM

So if I get a super secret weapon u would know ? ;)

monarchival
07-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Been farming undead mask nonstop for a couple days, im going insane.....

Floating
07-22-2012, 02:04 AM
*nod nods* yes hella rare. I haven't seen anyone wearing them yet but hear players say they saw other players wearing them. Its like a freaking pegasus ridding on a rainbow & only a few people saw it... Dang it Rainbow Dash is late again. X)

Here u go Pebble:

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/1a2637fe.jpg
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/87090c55.jpg

A lvl 13 who wont say where it dropped has one...

TorvaSicarius
07-22-2012, 05:16 AM
I've been searching for raven/eagle mask for somewhere near 96hours since i first saw it was one of the mask, all you have to do is minus my sleeping and that's still nearly 96 full hours of trying to find one mask with no luck, used elixirs and done it without them, even asked others where they found theirs and tried looking there. It's like they are impossible to find, I've seen about 3ppl wearing them, and two ppl selling them for high prices that i didn't have the money to buy. I understand rarity is good, it makes things interesting but with an event and the items being this rare? it's almost to difficult to find them, considering I've not found a single mask in all that time of looking where others said they found mask. All I keep finding is fire shards and blood blossoms and I've already got the fire star gem that gives the bracelet effect, so any advice on it would be grateful.

Takezaki
07-22-2012, 05:45 AM
Please don't make stuff too easy to get. It's perfect the way it is, it's only been a few days give people more time and alot of those items will pop on the market. That was the main issue about this game since the game is available, not enough rarity. The market now is starting to emerge with those new vanities, if you make it too easy to obtain these new items and everyone can get them easily the market will crash again and this game will no longer be enjoyable for people who like to merchant items.