PDA

View Full Version : Elite last boss zodias bug

✓Flo✓
05-21-2022, 05:44 PM
We get killed by non standing in the red area...

Here is the link of the proof :
https://youtu.be/cjfdtxc5qnY

So if there is any HC here, don't go there or you won't be revived [emoji18]

Envoyé de mon SM-G996B en utilisant Tapatalk

✓Flo✓
05-22-2022, 04:56 AM
Futumsh, why delete the sts reply of not reviving an hc death because of this bug if you agree that it exists ?

Atleast, I'd pay for revive, but I don't accept to restart all from the beginning. I've spent time and money on it.

It destroyed all my work seasonal hardcore and you litteraly kick myself.

Moreover I've spent like 7K plat on it.

Nexior
05-22-2022, 05:46 AM
U been in red zone where is a bug ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

✓Flo✓
05-22-2022, 06:22 AM
U been in red zone where is a bug ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaThe boss does hit before the red zone disappear and hit also in the non red-zone.
Watch carefuly.

By the way, I wouldn't complain if the death would be my fault. I already died and revived 4 times with my main hc, and it was because of disconnect or my fault. But here it's because of a bug.
I only aware Hardcores players ( 1death, you loose everything ) that the boss, in elite is bugged.

Adek Nakal
05-22-2022, 07:25 AM
i guess there is a delay, while at your screen u may seem to be out of the red zone and still getting hit but on the other side u re still on the red zone trying to ran away,i could be wrong .

Nexior
05-22-2022, 09:49 AM
The boss does hit before the red zone disappear and hit also in the non red-zone.
Watch carefuly.

By the way, I wouldn't complain if the death would be my fault. I already died and revived 4 times with my main hc, and it was because of disconnect or my fault. But here it's because of a bug.
I only aware Hardcores players ( 1death, you loose everything ) that the boss, in elite is bugged.It works like all red zones, watched carefuly.U can test same situation with friend and he will tell u from his screen that you still in red zone durring casting boss attack. Sorry for your loss but its not a bug

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kystone
05-22-2022, 10:46 AM
If anything, 2nd map boss is the most bugged with that area attack

Futumsh
05-22-2022, 02:07 PM
Futumsh, why delete the sts reply of not reviving an hc death because of this bug if you agree that it exists ?

Atleast, I'd pay for revive, but I don't accept to restart all from the beginning. I've spent time and money on it.

It destroyed all my work seasonal hardcore and you litteraly kick myself.

Moreover I've spent like 7K plat on it.

Whether there's a bug with that particular attack or not, hardcore is always at your own risk. Closing.