PDA

View Full Version : Will DL ever get a revive?

csb
07-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Currently, when someone dies they have to run back to the fight from the start of the map. Both PL and SL have a revive to bring back dead party members.

Imho, this has become/ is a solo game. Maybe they can change at some point when the add new maps, but it's not group friendly the way it's set up.

Quoted from another thread... but not having revive is another thing that makes DL a solo game. We lack dependence on other group members for specialized skills.

octavos
07-20-2012, 11:25 AM
XD too funny...but the levels are short so not much walking...but this would help
Thz CSB

Akaee
07-20-2012, 11:25 AM
The maps in dl are really short and dying not frequent so it has little use imo.

Kaytar
07-20-2012, 11:39 AM
I have to agree with you on the revive skill. I don't care how long or short the maps are, it would add some dependance on other people. Some maps are longer like Red Light District- Blood in the streets

Matutd
07-20-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't mean to poop in your shoes, but who would use it? I can't really see anybody jeopardising their own chances in pvp and reducing their overall damage output and stats so that they could rev other people

wvhills
07-20-2012, 12:08 PM
i for one am not ever going to equip rev. solution: don't die.

Carapace
07-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Chances are slim we will see a revive like in PL and SL due to some of the notes made above. The maps tend to be short, and the benefits seem small. This may change in the future but for the moment this won't be something changed.

Kaytar
07-20-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't mean to poop in your shoes, but who would use it? I can't really see anybody jeopardising their own chances in pvp and reducing their overall damage output and stats so that they could rev other peoplerev in Ctf? Killer

Matutd
07-20-2012, 12:22 PM
rev in Ctf? Killer
Fair enough haha

wvhills
07-20-2012, 12:24 PM
rev in Ctf? Killer

For the love of all that's right in this world please don't ever put rev in ctf! I can already envision "rev! rev noob! rev!" being typed everyone's quick chats.

Snakespeare
07-20-2012, 01:11 PM
idts... resurrect an undead? it would make them non-undead, wouldn't it? Would lose all your powers, wouldn't you?

SexyIsland
07-20-2012, 01:27 PM
A revive option? Lol would be nice but who will revive us? Another Vampire friend will come and bite you in the neck and there you have it lol I don't see the point to have atm since others have already said, "maps are short".

But in CTF!!! Is another story!!! Now that would be awesome. :)

Flippys
07-20-2012, 02:15 PM
I agree with many of the previous posts, we do not need a revive in DL.

But how about another gold sinkhole? There will be some people that will never buy platinum or will not want to spend the 1 plat to arise and fight at their current location.

With blood packs being free through your allies, I can't think of any reasons why someone would chose the 10 plat option to bypass mission.

So my proposal would be this: Change the 10 plat bypass option into a 10k gold revive with full health option. I understand people will say 'but STS will lose revenue by removing that plat option, so it wouldn't be beneficial for them' In my opinion it's currently not beneficial to either side right now. Who do you know that will drop 10 plat to 'Bypass this mission and receive all rewards!' when that option is already available to the player any time they wish to leave the uncompleted mission.

bronislav84
07-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Basically what the others and Cara said. Maybe when we stop being limited to only four skill slots (so it doesn't take up one of the already limited slots).