PDA

View Full Version : The Great Battle Lvl. 96-101

Back
07-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Too early? Not really..

Here's my idea for the last (I hope) PL dungeon.

From Zombies to Yetis, Aliens, Ghosts (lol!), vampires, we've done it all and defeated all to make our way towards our goal. In real life it usually happens that your enemies after defeated comes together to hunt you down. An alliance angle where all the bad guys of allterra and outer space causes chaos in the heart of Alterra , The Elf Queen's Castle itself. Only the Elf Queen's best warriors can defeat the Dark Lord in Uuugaboogaboooga (Need a better suggestion for name).

I won't go much into details about the maps but the last map where you get to face Uuugaboogaboooga is filled with obstacles that one can only dream in his worst nightmare.. Say the no. of mobs is around 1k. Fighting their way through the catacombs to the throne room, the might warriors face the wrath of Earthquake, Frigid, Overlord, Count Vlod, Tiki God and all bosses from previous maps as a mini boss and all under one supreme leader, Uuugaboogaboooga.

Post your thoughts..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

GoodSyntax
07-20-2012, 01:09 PM
I don't think that the average phone could even render more than 100 enemies without getting down to <10 FPS.

Imagine Uuugaboogaboooga summoning Tiki Gods and Vlods the way the Duke summoned Thrall Vampires! Yikes!

Back
07-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Maybe something like Victory lap would do the job..

Fao
07-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I don't think that the average phone could even render more than 100 enemies without getting down to <10 FPS.

Imagine Uuugaboogaboooga summoning Tiki Gods and Vlods the way the Duke summoned Thrall Vampires! Yikes! You say that now, but if PL ever does reach the point of 96-101, our gear will be able to
Kill Vlods and Tiki Gods like FH bosses now!

Itoopeo
07-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Kind of a shadow caves you mean?

GoodSyntax
07-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Maybe not an issue with a single Tiki or Vlod, but 3, 5, 7 or more? It doesn't matter how good the gear gets, that is a tough mob.

Back
07-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Last end game map is supposed to bring out the best in our toons. Besides I never said multiple vlods and all, what I said was, one main boss from each campaign will be a mini boss. Difficulty will be nerfed to match Lvl. 100 gear though :P

Kaytar
07-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Great idea I love it!

Deathofan
07-24-2012, 03:00 AM
The idea sounds very good:D As for reaching the l101cap I would like to grind 1m exp to get there, it may sound very crazy but nowadays reaching the l71 cap could be done in a day or two if you really get into it, seein it very common. Reaching the cap should averagely take 2-8weeks and grand a very unique vanity weapon as when you wear it makes your actual weapon color weapon red with golden, this is just my idea about making l101players very elite and unique