PDA

View Full Version : See ya guys.

Thasaint
07-20-2012, 02:08 PM
The time has come. I am quitting Pocket Legends. This game had some bad experiences, but there were also plentiful good ones as well. I don't regret downloading this one bit. The experience was amazing. I'm afraid it has been consuming a little too much of my time and money. I'm also getting more mad playing this game than I usually get (no need to go into detail). I just don't feel like stressing over it anymore. Hopefully I can meet some of you down the road.
Feel free to add me on Order & Chaos - IGN: Thasaint or Xbox Live (PM me if you want to add me).
You will all be missed. See ya.

Bless
07-20-2012, 02:15 PM
:( another community member leaving...good luck in life my friend

Cruis
07-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Goodbye, fellow player... :(

Phoenixking
07-21-2012, 08:29 AM
The time has come. I am quitting Pocket Legends. This game had some bad experiences, but there were also plentiful good ones as well. I don't regret downloading this one bit. The experience was amazing. I'm afraid it has been consuming a little too much of my time and money. I'm also getting more mad playing this game than I usually get (no need to go into detail). I just don't feel like stressing over it anymore. Hopefully I can meet some of you down the road.
Feel free to add me on Order & Chaos - IGN: Thasaint or Xbox Live (PM me if you want to add me).
You will all be missed. See ya.What server? O_o

Sryyoulose
07-21-2012, 10:01 PM
I play a little O&C since I quit pl to...
I luv ya bro
(Server Arcadian Forest)
Ign: Demonkind