PDA

View Full Version : Thanks sts

akfury
07-20-2012, 02:30 PM
I owe sts a opologie I'm sorry for being a hater and not giving the new changes a chance they really have grown on me and I enjoy it a lot as for the event it was awesome I had a lot more fun than I have had in a long time thanks for that +1 mil for the new secret level and legendaries ! Totally unexpected and awesome I love and appreciate all you guys at sts so much thanks for all the hard work

<3 Akfury

MYNISTA
07-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Thx STS! <3 +100

Lavalamp
07-20-2012, 02:59 PM
I agree it seemed like it wasn't too fun in the beginning but ended up loving it too bad I was busy the whole event lol

iAmPain
07-20-2012, 04:42 PM
after this event, i hope you still love 'em..

if ye know what i mean ak :)

SkillFullGamer
07-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Yea I go back on what I said as well lol. I almost rage quite when it first came out. I swore to never forgive space studios developers for that patch...but I got used to it, :D not that bad! At least they fixed rivet, stash and vanity drip rate :) I'm happy!

Mitchturbo
07-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Good to hear it guys :-) From my experience, Sts are Brilliant when it comes to keeping games updated with new love ^_^
Even with the 7 month Draught. It helped build character and it was definitely worth the wait!

PianoWizzy
07-21-2012, 08:54 AM
We all owe STS some.apology for our impatience I think lol

<3

Ava
07-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Look guys, dev made some boo boos , just be glad they fixed em, and learned from their mistakes. Everyone deserves a chance to make improvements.

There's nothing wrong telling devs if somethings ain't right. Just be a little more patient next time.

I have to agree bursty and the new hive was a nice little unexpected surprise, my whole family plays SL and we really enjoy the game, so kudos to that !

Urqui
07-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Look guys, dev made some boo boos , just be glad they fixed em, and learned from their mistakes. Everyone deserves a chance to make improvements.

There's nothing wrong telling devs if somethings ain't right. Just be a little more patient next time.

I have to agree bursty and the new hive was a nice little unexpected surprise, my whole family plays SL and we really enjoy the game, so kudos to that !

Well...

Joystick should no longer be on edge of screen

CHANGE THIS BACK PLEASEEEEEEEE