PDA

View Full Version : chrome space bar examines objects close by

Fusionstrike
07-20-2012, 04:16 PM
I've noticed that the space bar on Chrome PL does the same thing as the attack button with one exception. If you are close enough to an item you can "examine", like a sign, then pressing the space bar brings up the box with the item's description. This is a really annoying behavior when trying to target a mob when standing too close to signs. (The Humania signs to the "property manager" are a good example of the problem.) These items really should be examined only by clicking directly on them with the mouse. As it is now, you can be trying to attack and instead get a big text box in your face covering up the whole screen in mid-battle.

Fusionstrike
07-24-2012, 03:04 PM
The more I play, the more annoying this bug gets. Hopefully someone from STS can post that this issue has been acknowledged as something needing fixing.

Worship
07-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Its actually the "Action" button.. It attacks, and if no enemies are nearby, it examines.. Its for all the STS games..

Otukura
07-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Its actually the "Action" button.. It attacks, and if no enemies are nearby, it examines.. Its for all the STS games..

Wrong. I can have a melee enemy autoing me and it'll still open it rather than attacking.

Worship
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Well that must be for just PL. It doesn't do that for DL or SL.. and I never experienced that when I played PL