PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Achievements II (Standard)

asommers
05-24-2022, 09:54 PM
I've read through all of the achievement feedback submitted in this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?635335-Feedback-Achievements).

Here's what I'm considering for the first pass of Standard achievements. Any current achievements not in this list would be REMOVED. If we were to make any changes, earliest this would go live is July 1 (coinciding with the next season) and wacky/zany/funny achievements are TBD and could be added at any time.

None of this is set in stone and it's all open for more comments, feedback, and/or constructive criticism.

Please don't reply with quote.

-ALS

Quests

Completed 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 STORY quests (total 113)
Completed 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 SIDE quests (total 232)
Event and daily quests will not count toward achievements

Pets

Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 (total 435)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 legendary (total 107)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50 arcane (total 69)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 heroic (total 165)
Collected 1, 10, 20 mythic (total 38)
Max Level Pets 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 (total 435)

PvE kills

Normal: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000, 100000, 500000, 1000000
Elite: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000, 100000, 500000, 1000000
Players may just farm lower levels for these, consider at level? What happens with XP disable? Are boss kills worth it? Specific boss kills?

Slots

Inventory 100, Full
Crafting 100, Full
Furniture 100, Full
Stash 100, Full
House 100, Full
Auction 5, Full

Item

Crafted 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 items
Crafted 1, 10, 20, 50 damaged, weak, standard, fortified, excellent, superb, noble, exquisite, precise, flawless jewels
Upgraded N items 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000
Awakened N items 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000

Looted

Gold 1000, 10000, 100000, 1000000, 10000000, 100000000 (not traded)
<rarity> (legendary, mythic, arcane) from monsters 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000

Chest

Opened 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000
May be hard to determine what chests qualify

Mentoring (was within range of a lower-level player in a PvE dungeon when they leveled)

Mentored 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000
May be easy to farm with dummy accounts

Event Tiers (any event)

Reached Bronze Tier
Reached Silver Tier
Reached Gold Tier
Reached Platinum Tier

NOTE: Thresholds can be tweaked.

asommers
05-24-2022, 10:02 PM
Why were certain achievements removed?

Housing: Players can deed their house, obtain furnishings via trade and then remove, etc.
Account-related achievements: If a player has high-level alternate characters, they will automatically get the achievements just by creating a new character
Hardcore: Hardcore and non-hardcore leaderboards should be split
Level: By completing quests, the player will level. If these are desired, I can certainly add them back.
Skill Points: What high level character will not spend their skill points? These are just parallel achievements for reaching level N
Achievement points: I get players can receive these via different paths, but seems unnecessary
Campaigns: Duplicated by quest completion
PvP: Players just farm these with dummy accounts
Full inventory: Players can just fill their inventory with garbage
Guild: Players can create/join/disband guilds easily

I removed any achievements which can be easily achieved via trading or whose data is not "kept" by the players and can be revoked at any time (guilds, marriage, housing, friends, etc.).

-ALS

intruders
05-24-2022, 10:45 PM
Disable "Reply with quote" button for first post on the forums. Problem solved :unconscious:

- PvE kills - this was removed from LB ranks for a reason - it encourages botting
- craft/awake/upgrade - seems to be something that depends only on gold and time one can spend
- mentoring - I feel it will be similar to PvP kills farming where people will just create new characters, level up them 2->10/15/20, delete, repeat

I removed any achievements which can be easily achieved via trading
While it makes sense for normal mode for hardcore mode is completely opposite as there's no trade. What is trivial in normal mode is very difficult in hardcore. E.g. APS like restored armor and glinstone set. I strongly believe these should stay in hardcore mode.

Also this removal contradicts with some other APS that are suggested to be remained and/or extended like pets aps which are completed by buying eggs.

Xinghvn
05-24-2022, 11:00 PM
I actually liked the warmonger title from the PVP aps. Maybe just set those APS to 0 but keep the title. I know it's nearly impossible to achieve that in actual pvp given in its current state and you have to dummy farm it to gain the title unfortunately.

Xuds
05-24-2022, 11:18 PM
Will any progress that we've already done toward any of the new achievements be added on or will everyone's tracker start from 0?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Xuds
05-24-2022, 11:33 PM
Does that say 1m pve kills in elite? if so thats a big -1, would be a huge waste of time for everyone

Does the awaken N items mean use the awake gems? or individual items

Azel
05-24-2022, 11:39 PM
Next season gonna be interesting :p

Analytical
05-25-2022, 12:13 AM
Disable "Reply with quote" button for first post on the forums. Problem solved :unconscious:

- PvE kills - this was removed from LB ranks for a reason - it encourages botting
- craft/awake/upgrade - seems to be something that depends only on gold and time one can spend
- mentoring - I feel it will be similar to PvP kills farming where people will just create new characters, level up them 2->10/15/20, delete, repeat

While it makes sense for normal mode for hardcore mode is completely opposite as there's no trade. What is trivial in normal mode is very difficult in hardcore. E.g. APS like restored armor and glinstone set. I strongly believe these should stay in hardcore mode.

Also this removal contradicts with some other APS that are suggested to be remained and/or extended like pets aps which are completed by buying eggs.

Yes on the mentoring part that was the concern I had when I proposed the helping aspect with only level 65-81 and not lower levels because of the reason you mentioned and also its easy to level up lower levels. The struggles start around level 60-65 so maybe around there can be the minimum level eligible for this mentoring aps.

Xuds
05-25-2022, 12:25 AM
If the elite kills goes through can we at least get a elite pve tracker on our profile inspect?

Azel
05-25-2022, 12:40 AM
@asommers is the hardcore LB going to be combined with normal? if so its a big -111111

its not easy to get all the aps normals have especially aps like pets/items crafting upgrade/pve kills/gold loot/glint aps/myth restored aps etc

its better to have seperate lbs for hardcore, we already lose all event LB when combined with normal toons...

Jiubara
05-25-2022, 12:49 AM
@asommers if u remove pvp aps, can i request a pvp kill count reset to 0?

papas
05-25-2022, 12:50 AM
@asommers is the hardcore LB going to be combined with normal? if so its a big -111111

its not easy to get all the aps normals have especially aps like pets/items crafting upgrade/pve kills/gold loot/glint aps/myth restored aps etc

its better to have seperate lbs for hardcore, we already lose all event LB when combined with normal toons...Noone mentioned this.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 01:14 AM
It all looks quite good and challenging, but I have some doubts, with some points.

Pets:
Raising 400 pets to the maximum level seems impossible especially since most do not use more than 20 as a base. Because we also open the slots and only use our best pet with the HB and AA our prefer. Most passives aren't very useful, especially on epic, rare, legendary, and most collectible heroic, mythic, and arcane pets. In my opinion a maximum of 30 pets is fine. Unless they are thinking of adding some easier system to upload pets. Also because there are few areas where this can be done.
On the other hand, how would this work if the maximum level is raised with an expansion? Wouldn't there be a conflict with the pet already leveled?
Maybe it would work better putting a standard level, maybe level 50, 60, 70.

Pve kills:
Will the kills we've already done count?
I like how the current system of elite aps works per map, with mobs and bosses, and also the general pve.
The current pve kills I think contemplate the elite and the normal ones I don't know how they would divide that too.
Killing a specific elite or normal boss also makes a difference for session and hardcore characters, not everyone can do it.
Certain equipment, items, pets, etc. are also required. to run elite and to make it faster. And the difficulty and speed escalates through the elite levels. At least in hardcore characters. Obvious normal characters are usually all easier.

Item:
Craft 10000 item seems fine.
Crafting more than 20 of each jewel seems too much to me.
Upgrade and awaken an item more than 20 times seems like unnecessary madness to me. Especially since 1 upgrade lasts 8 hours and is usually only used with items that one already owns. You could also just remove the jewel and upgrade it hundreds of times every 8 hours xD

Chest:
Maybe only event chest, golden, unlocked and locked.

Mentoring:
I feel like the same thing will happen with pvp twinks.
On the other hand, I particularly have no desire to help anyone out of obligation, nor is it possible that large number of people who might want my help. Nor could I go around forcing people to receive my help. A bit confusing this to be honest.

Achievements removed:
Level: not all the hardcore or normal session characters manage to reach the maximum level, this pushes them to do so to receive the aps.
Archivements points: if you talk about the 25k aps 30k aps etc. These give titles and banners, and help guilds with their requirements to know how many aps each one has.
Unless you want to put the amount of aps you have somewhere when you inspect. It also makes me doubt what would happen with the banner and the titles.
Campaign: These are also useful for hardcore characters, not everyone can kill the bosses of certain campaigns.

Others:
-What will happen to craft item aps like uller, glintstone, ebon vanity, dream weapon, etc.?
-What will happen to the aps associated with tombs, haunlet, planar tombs or planar arena, etc?
-What will happen to the aps related to mausoleum ranks?
-Will there be time aps?

The rest of the new apps look good, I think that's it for now.

Thanks.

Marosok
05-25-2022, 01:15 AM
Some numbers are insane.
No to:
PET AND MENTORING
Mentoring
50k toons to see lvl up... how many players are actively playing AL? Lowered number should work.
Pets
Purchasing 100 heroic... wasting gold on useless stuff... 95% of pets are useless

Yes to:
QUESTS, SLOTS, PVE KILLS, LOOTED, EVENT TIERS
focus on aps that require us to play, loot, craft (not crazy numbers), not to spend gold on useless stuff we never use.
Quests
Yes, complete entire story of game.
Slots
Very needed for end game.
Pve kills
They come with activity in pve.
Looted
Same as pve kills.
Event
Reward for activity.

Not sure about:
ITEMS, CHESTS
Items
Crafting 10k items is ok, crafting 50x flawless and upgrading is insane. Awakening part is questionable.
Chests
50k is insane number, same as mentoring 50k player. Probably lower both?

As i mentioned above, focus on aps for activity, not gold sink aps.

papas
05-25-2022, 01:18 AM
HOUSING: you have point abt this can just be traded and get the aps.
But I suggest you keep these aps for hardcore toons. Many ppl have alrd spend lot of plats to get these aps.
House Slot aps should remain for everyone sinse same slots can't be traded for multi toon completing aps.
Agree for removing PVP aps. I have done 10k pvp kills and 10k flags long ago, but now It's just a waste of time for everyone! Keep in mind tho, Ppl still dummy farm in ctf just to boost guild ranks. If ur aiming to stop that, it won't work.
Pve kills is ok i guess. Many alrd got 1m+ kills. If ppl are active in events this won't take long. Tho some will use boting in hauntlet.
Same will happen propably for pet leveling. Just use macro running in hauntlet and lvl up pets.
Maybe is time make an exception for hauntlet, even it scales 81lvl, to stop countin pve kills or give xp. Energy drop should be same sinse 81lvl map.
Hardcore family aps should remain. That way u introduce this part of game to all players. Some ppl really love it and they would never know unless they did that part of leveling. Is not a big deal anyway. On double xp you can get 71lvl in a day. Every guild have hc that can help with that.

papas
05-25-2022, 02:09 AM
For lvling pets. Maybe zodias companion elixir will be added in vendor? If u make it possible to purchase not in max rank and for low tokens like 100,ppl would accept this new aps. Also we all will have to grind expansion maps for this anyway.

Kelyx
05-25-2022, 02:43 AM
I think people had enought with aps that u must to spend gold so its a -1 for pets aps (collect 453 pets lol) also craft jewels and upgrade certain numbers of items makes totally no sense for me. I know u guy decreased time but its gonna be aids to complete those aps, might take months. Another -1 on pve kill aps. I think pve kill aps is fine as it is. U need to spend like 200 hours in hauntlet to get 1m kills so yeah, i dont like that idea.
Full slots for inventory, stash, auction aps is a great idea. People asked to have it so i think they wont mind about complete it. But would be good to have quests that gives more tokens to buy those slots.

I said i dont like the craft x amount of jewels and upgrade certain number of items but would be good to have it in any stats that shows how many items u crafted or upgraded.

Quests aps seems good for me.

And talking about aps to add. I think players enjoyed the lichly consternation aps. Could we have more aps like this? Its really funny to complete.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

caabarader
05-25-2022, 02:45 AM
I agree with all that masorok said.
Some numbers posted there is so insane, even for lb aps players..
I'm happy that u didn't mention death pve aps like ppl were suggesting, i don't want to ruin my kdr.

Titanium
05-25-2022, 02:51 AM
PVE aps max 500k.

1 m pve kills is too much

Max pets: 350 pets should be fine.
heroic and arcane rarity should be raised.

Mentoring ap - doesn’t seem something which i like. It’s more a group or a guild challenge than an individual ap which should be counted.

Chests:

Opening: some of the looted chests are not rewarding enough to be opened. I dislike this ap.

Event tiers.

This is an intresting ap. Can determine the amount of work & time which someone has put into their toon.
Especially if they reached plat tier a countless of times and not just once.

Slots:

Furnishing slots should be an ap too.
Auction slots: just 5? Please raise it to 50.
House slots 100? 400 or more.

caabarader
05-25-2022, 02:52 AM
@asommers u mentioned that all aps not on this list would be removed, with that, do you mean current aps, like 1K boss killed every map, 10k mobs everymap, and etc, ALL would be removed, and the only aps that we'll have are those from the list?

Uereazagr
05-25-2022, 02:52 AM
1m elite pve kills please no LMAO

Starkinea
05-25-2022, 02:53 AM
As for housing aps, hc spent A LOT of plats... It wasn't traded... It was a mistake to add those aps in the first place...
Unless we get refunds of house, slots and inviornments, by getting our plats back, it's pretty unfair

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

caabarader
05-25-2022, 02:58 AM
As for housing aps, hc spent A LOT of plats... It wasn't traded... It was a mistake to add those aps in the first place...

Sent from my M2102J20SG using TapatalkIf i got it right, house aps will only be removed for 100-200-300-400 aps, but on the list, in slots, mention that full house slots would get u aps

Oawaoebi
05-25-2022, 04:14 AM
I am happy to see so many of my suggestions here ty for it.
Personally, i really like all those very challenging aps, but there’s some i think its too much or not so good achievable.

To start i will take mentoring aps. So when a lower level levels in a dungeon with me i am getting 1 mentoring point. So i play this game for so many years around 8 now ig. Back then we used to level in watchers tomb 4. It was the place to farm xp then after the mob nerf at the start we all went to Kraig tombs 4. When higher expansions got release xp farming went quickly into only doing dailies. I want to say no one who reaches level 81 nowadays farms xp actively. All boost with xp elixirs and awakes and does daily quests. So when people level up is the moment when they finished all their daily’s put on elixirs and go from map to map collecting xp rewards. Encourages lower level players to offer spots for others to do their mentoring for gold(not many will do but just a doubt). There is not that many new players who start the game and mentoring 50.000 levels is a lot! Will be awesome to see many of the top lb players wanting to help fresh new players. In my opinion it will destroy those players fun when they instantly get help from a pro who runs through the maps and 1 shots everything. Would make the start of a game boring but also it shows that the community in this game is helpful. In addition i will assume that 100 players are targeting for max aps. 100x50.000=5.000.000 levels that are done. That is a lot. This will encourage botting or people to ask their friends to create a new character so they can do mentoring level to level 30 delete the character and start over new.
I don’t want to say its bad aps or to delete but to reduce the amount of mentor aps to 500.

I will continue with pets. 100 heroic pets has been requested a few times and got added ty for it. But 400 pets is too much. I think 350 pets shall be the maximum for those aps. (Or you plan to add 100 new pets next season). Also leveling 400 pets to max level. That is hell and will only be botted in hauntlet. I can accept to say level 350 pets to level 41 and unlock their maximum passive but almost all pets to level 81 for pets we don’t use is terrible. 20 pets to level 81 are enough or 30.

Farming gold: i hope the already farmed gold counts

Event tiers : great for adding

Pve kills: also great

Slots: that’s fine

Quests: sounds understandable, gonna be sad to not see those aps anymore

To continue with chests. Every crate in game should be qualified. Doesn’t matter if open for plat or free to open.

On the items. Yes that’s also what i asked for. I understand that also the aps says craft 50 jewels doesn’t matter which level damaged to flawless. Not like 50 damaged, 50 weak, … , 50 flawless.
On the point of upgrading. Can we please have the time of upgrades adjusted. 8h is too much therefore. I would suggest to make putting a cracked item on a gear item takes 5 seconds a damaged 5 seconds, a weak 5 seconds, a standard 30 minutes, … like the new jewel upgrading time is. If it remains to 8h per upgrade its horrible to do.

Because of removing the level up aps is it still possible to keep a level 81 aps? So seasonals are motivated to not stop at level 75 when they unlocked all maps.

It was said that all aps not mentioned in your list are going to be removed. I did not saw the 1k boss aps. not in the first neither in the second post. Only the 1 million elite mobs. Will they still exist next season?

Monelgr
05-25-2022, 06:03 AM
How about Hardcore l am playing only from hardcore account we need a special lb in every event for hc only...all items can be bound so we wont stash them or sell them in normal alot people having hc with 37k aps+ and with seasonals more ppl is making hc

PatD
05-25-2022, 07:38 AM
About Side Quest:

Here is the text for anyone who need copy it:

I did those quest twice,
are they included in the
“done” quest?

I hope we will not have
to do any of those quest,
the banished set is completely
obsolete and useless,
and also i’m pretty sure i have drop
banished ring a couple of times
from elite Hugal, this is not supposed
to clear that “1st Piece” quest?
Bug?

I have did dark side first and then
i have switch to light (to get that light halo hehe).
So why those quest are grey out like if i never did them?

This quest belong to hardcore mode only

PatD
05-25-2022, 07:43 AM
About Pet aps:

+1 for collecting aps (not sure how many would be reasonable)

-1 for max leveling up so many pets (5 or 10 max maybe?)

|Ares|
05-25-2022, 07:50 AM
I think that majority of those newly suggested aps are just completely out of the loop when it comes to the numbers. I also don't understand why would you suddenly just remove the old campaign achievements or casual leveling one since this system is pretty much implemented in any another game (progressing achievements). Keep those as they are and always have been. If anything just add more of them to have something to do.

Housing was never supposed to be on pair with achievements, it's just something extra for the playerbase.

Quests achievements - fair enough for finishing entire story line and side quests but many of them for example Banished set questline would need adjustments, otherwise you'll have playerbase stuck on trying to loot an item from 3 expansions ago.

Hardcore - Should've just made the new achievement where u have to level up 3 classes up to 76lv and just leave it like that, anything else should not be related to normal leaderboard at all.

PVE kills: 190-200hours for farming 1m pve kills in repetitive Hauntlet calls as huge No for that kinda achievement. Keep it 100k, excluding something like elite kills achievement unless you gonna make PVE kills count again everywhere but then again - wasting the time.

Slots: I don't really see whats achievement wise in having more slots anywhere, don't get the idea.

Pets: Owning certain amount of pets yes but that needs adjusting as well. One event per year where people can actually get desired pets, if you're not gonna put those pets in loot table around Arlor then there's no point. People use only couple pets based on their passive ability (opened), anything else is just spending gold, opening pet and never using it again. Regarding the leveling up - same as farming PVE kills in hauntlet or anywhere else takes too long and idea of having multiple pets at highest level is already putting player on a tireless grind.

Farming Gold: Up to 10m gold it would be probably fine - have something like personal scoreboard of how much gold has already been looted (achievement progress).

Crafting: I dont really think its necessary to have it up to as much as 10,000 items. 1000 sounds just fine.

Loot: Once again, adjustments. You can't put an achievement about looting mythic or arcane items from bosses without them even being in proper loot table.

Don't have to go extreme with new achievements, people are still doing 3 new portals trying to finish them before end of this season but you can already see that probably 90% of the usual top players won't have those done this season.

Not mentioning the elusives that are extremely hard to find (Midas doesn't exist). Current state of things - not bad, just add something new that's NOT a complete crazy number grind.

Oakmaiden
05-25-2022, 07:52 AM
Pay to win aps... cmon

Formature
05-25-2022, 07:54 AM
quests: I don't think it's a bad idea.

pets

collected: the total of 300 is enough as they are mostly useless pets.

Maximum level of pets: I completely disagree, if we were already complaining about having to kill 1k of bosses, imagine leveling 400 useless pets...

pve kills

normal: 300-500k maximum.

elite: 50k max is enough.

craft

items , jewels , upgrade, awakenings: remove gamblening from the list and i think 500 is enough.

looted

gold: I didn't think it's bad.

rarity: disagree.

openned chests: lower it to 1000 max.

EDIT:
it would be nice to somehow reward people who have wasted their time doing current aps in some way, keeping aps points or otherwise.

PatD
05-25-2022, 08:18 AM
Hardcore - Should've just made the new achievement where u have to level up 3 classes up to 76lv and just leave it like that, anything else should not be related to normal leaderboard at all.

-1 Completely disagree with this one! Level 3 class to l71 was more than enough!! please nevermore

flashio
05-25-2022, 09:03 AM
Quests:
Sounds good to me. +1.

Pets:
Unless u add several ways to obtain arcanes and heroics via F2P it's a big -1 from me, stop making aps that can be straight up bought with gold or platinum. -1.
The leveling "x" number of pets is not well presented, try to get data on what a tal pets are the most used ones as base pets, hb pets and aa pets, now add aps based on those numbers, let's say the total amount of actually used pets is 30, then add aps up to 25-30 pets lvled up to max lvl. -1.
These pet aps will have a high impact on eggs prices so keep in mind, out of all the eggs in each rarity, how many are actually obtainable through F2P?

PvE Kills:
Remove the 1m kill from both normal and elite, this will only lead to players botting, 500k is actually doable just by farming events and current endgame content.
Do kills from lower lvl Elite content count towards these aps? Would be good for those who can't quite run elite endgame with ease, these players could focus on elite gold chest farming while grinding these aps as well.

Slots:
Agreed on the 100 slots giving aps, tho house slots shouldn't be included as these have no impact on gameplay (house related aps should've never been a thing).
Having full slots could be decent for aps too, once again I disagree with house slots giving any kind of aps.
Housing related aps should only give titles or special furniture.

Item:
Numbers for these aps are delusional.
Craft items can be done easily with time, events alone make ppl craft tons of energies. So no arguing this ap. +1.
Upgrade items on the other hand will make ppl just spam upgrade low tier jwls on whatever items they have laying around just to avoid spending too much gold and time, turning in a nonsensical ap which only helps as a small gold sink. -1.
Craft up to flawless tier jwls would be fine if it was up to 10-15 times but at the current price jwl have and the drop rate they have on the most played maps currently it's an absurd ap that will require tons of gold again just as pet aps. -1.
Awake item such insane amount of times is yet again another P2W ap just like pet and housing aps, you could just keep those numbers but make them give 0 points, maybe titles, a banner or a badge for whatever whale who wants to bet on awakenings. -1.

Looted:
Sounds good to me, this will push farming. +1.

Chests:
Considering almost no chests are worth opening besides event chests these aps are quite dumb, also anyone could complete these by buying stacks from auction which turns into another P2W ap. -1.

Mentoring:
This can only turn into players creating dummy accs over and over to complete aps, players selling their lvl ups just as pvp kills used to be sold and many other kinds of exploits. -1.
Let players help whoever they want to, no merit should go with this, everyone is free to do whatever they want.

Event Tiers:
These sound good, they could go along reaching "x" amount of points on an event (please don't go crazy with numbers on these too). +1.

Overall aps are going on a weird direction.
Expected for repetitive aps to be completely removed instead of being replaced by more repetitive aps.

Thankful for having Housing, Hardcore and PvP aps removed, Housing aps shouldn't have been added in the first place, housing system was supposed to be a feature separated from gameplay with no impact on it; Hardcore aps shouldn't have such impact on main characters, let those 2 modes have no interaction other than chat; PvP aps can't be completed through any legit way other than farming dummy accs so the removal had to happen.

Campaign aps could be kept in a way they can only be achieved if the player completes the campaign under specific conditions such as clear all the expansion maps within x time, complete each of the expansion maps while wearing 1-5 items released during the expansion, Kill all the enemies on each of the expansion maps, etc.

Achievement aps would be good to keep em but only giving titles so guild can keep track of who actually meet the joining requirements, maybe add banner or a badge for maxed aps achievement.

Hopefully these achievements are just a raw idea that will be polished otherwise its not looking good so far.

Stephencobear
05-25-2022, 09:07 AM
Apps shouldn’t be boring
Cutting your nails 10k x zzzz

No to max leveling up tons of pets zzzz

Mentoring shouldn’t be an app, it will encourage ppl to use alt accs or sell their services to high lev toons
Ppl don’t level up by playing maps, they do the boring quests & use xp elixirs, how do we “mentor” that

Pve kills are done in maps so easy we watch netflix while playing (hauntlet) what’s the achievement ( I have 1mil + pve now)

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 09:48 AM
About Side Quest:

Here is the text for anyone who need copy it:

I did those quest twice,
are they included in the
“done” quest?

I hope we will not have
to do any of those quest,
the banished set is completely
obsolete and useless,
and also i’m pretty sure i have drop
banished ring a couple of times
from elite Hugal, this is not supposed
to clear that “1st Piece” quest?
Bug?

I have did dark side first and then
i have switch to light (to get that light halo hehe).
So why those quest are grey out like if i never did them?

This quest belong to hardcore mode only

I have exactly 200 quests there, I did the banished part until the amulet part, I haven't even finished it, it's very difficult to get the amulet.
In any case, you must equip the ring and deliver the quest to continue, with the amulet the same thing but it is no longer visible in auct and extremely difficult to drop.

PatD
05-25-2022, 10:27 AM
I have exactly 200 quests there, I did the banished part until the amulet part, I haven't even finished it, it's very difficult to get the amulet.
In any case, you must equip the ring and deliver the quest to continue, with the amulet the same thing but it is no longer visible in auct and extremely difficult to drop.

Thank you but the fact i did both dark and light quest in mauso should grant me those 200 quest easy, i really don't want to have to make that banished quest to get completely useless and obsolete gears

|Ares|
05-25-2022, 10:46 AM
-1 Completely disagree with this one! Level 3 class to l71 was more than enough!! please nevermore

Double XP and it takes 1 day to level up 3 alts to 71lv on hardcore mode. It's easy.

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 10:54 AM
Thank you but the fact i did both dark and light quest in mauso should grant me those 200 quest easy, i really don't want to have to make that banished quest to get completely useless and obsolete gears

Yes, I only corrected the part where you said it was a bug. I agree that it is a bit useless. I also did all those mythic weapons and mausoleum quests and they still appear incomplete. But it is also possible to have 200 without those quests.

Analytical
05-25-2022, 11:00 AM
U guys seriously other than using the "dummy account" as reasons there's no better counter argument?

So sick of this.

Dummy you say?

Let's see if there's anyone who's got so much time to dummy this multiple times:
Make mentoring be a long quest, for example only grant aps when you have helped someone leveled up 10-15 levels, for example from level 65 to 81 (only eligible for aps if mentoring starts from level 60-65)

Reward this with 1000 aps at the end.

Similar to glintstone set crafting aps, this would take a while. And make dummy levels farming much much harder and costly both in terms of time and gold spent.

Alternatively/Additionally, we can set the case where mentoring can only be done to players whose accounts are at least 1-3 months old.

All that said, am I saying players can't dummy farm now? Of course not. Nothing sts come up with can't be dummy account farmed. Tired of seeing this as a pathetic excuse not to encourage the culture of helping.

Instead of using this as the almighty one size fits all excuse against levels mentoring, why not propose other possible aps that promotes helping others if this is so "not it" for you guys?

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 11:03 AM
Double XP and it takes 1 day to level up 3 alts to 71lv on hardcore mode. It's easy.

It is unnecessary to mix these apps between hardcore and normal.
Hardcore already has its player base, its own general LB player, LB war, LB rogue, LB mage, LB session of each class and their respective prizes.
Maybe they should add LB of events and more benefits but that's another topic.
On the other hand, people who have these aps have a 1500 aps advantage over the rest, when starting a session. A bit conflicted. It is a correct step to remove them for future sessions and keep them in their separate LBs.

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 11:14 AM
U guys seriously other than using the "dummy account" as reasons there's no better counter argument?

So sick of this.

Dummy you say?

Let's see if there's anyone who's got so much time to dummy this multiple times:
Make mentoring be a long quest, for example only grant aps when you have helped someone leveled up 10-15 levels, for example from level 65 to 81 (only eligible for aps if mentoring starts from level 60-65)

Reward this with 1000 aps at the end.

Similar to glintstone set crafting aps, this would take a while. And make dummy levels farming much much harder and costly both in terms of time and gold spent.

Further we can set the case where mentoring can only be done to players whose accounts are at least 1-3 months old.

All that said, am I saying players can't dummy farm now? Of course not. Nothing sts come up with can't be dummy account farmed. Tired of seeing this as a pathetic excuse not to encourage the culture of helping.

Instead of using this as the almighty one size fits all excuse against levels mentoring, why not propose other possible aps that promotes helping others if this is so "not it" for you guys?

The way Assomer put it, it's the first problem you'll have.
I have 2 devices, most players have more than 2 devices, it's not uncommon. You can easily create 2 accounts and pretend to help another account. Easily manipulated.
On the other hand, why force us to do it? I help friends when I can and when they need it.
Forcing ourselves or forcing people to receive help will not be pleasant at all for anyone, nor will it be challenging.
There is also not as many people, as it seems, willing to receive help, only at the beginning of the sessions, this is more a merit of the guilds.

Analytical
05-25-2022, 11:23 AM
The way Assomer put it, it's the first problem you'll have.
I have 2 devices, most players have more than 2 devices, it's not uncommon. You can easily create 2 accounts and pretend to help another account. Easily manipulated.
On the other hand, why force us to do it? I help friends when I can and when they need it.
Forcing ourselves or forcing people to receive help will not be pleasant at all for anyone, nor will it be challenging.
There is also not as many people, as it seems, willing to receive help, only at the beginning of the sessions, this is more a merit of the guilds.Apply this same statement to all other useless APS you guys have done. Why forced yourself to do it just for the points?

Not a single achievement point is a must, so no one is forcing you guys to do it in the first place. But guess what, you guys still decide to do it to compete with one another or for whatever reasons.

If the useless aps (the 10,000 pvp kills) existed and you guys have been okay with doing it for so long, why not for the helping aspect? Just Imagine if they started off with making this "helping 100 people" instead of this pointless "10,000 kills". You guys would have done it either way. We don't need a genius to tell us which leaves more positive impact for the game while taking into consideration of the futile dummy farm arguement.

PatD
05-25-2022, 11:50 AM

yes and we all did it, but why put more HC Aps? it is completely unrelated to our main character, i think that the one we have (lvl to 71) is plenty enough hehe

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 11:59 AM
Apply this same statement to all other useless APS you guys have done. Why forced yourself to do it just for the points?

Not a single achievement point is a must, so no one is forcing you guys to do it in the first place. But guess what, you guys still decide to do it to compete with one another or for whatever reasons.

If the useless aps (the 10,000 pvp kills) existed and you guys have been okay with doing it for so long, why not for the helping aspect? Just Imagine if they started off with making this "helping 100 people" instead of this pointless "10,000 kills". You guys would have done it either way. We don't need a genius to tell us which leaves more positive impact for the game while taking into consideration of the futile dummy farm arguement.

I already have all the pvp aps done, I didn't enjoy making them one bit and yet I have asked countless times, even here, to remove or modify them. Because we are aware of how most people farm it.
Enjoy making most of the current aps and the aps proposed in this post look nice.
Because I can make them by myself.
As I already stated in one of the points of my previous comment. And you seem to be deliberately ignoring all the points.
It's not an app that depends only on me, I have to wait for a player to join the game or decide to create a new character, after he needs help, etc. I MUST FORCE THE PLAYER TO GET MY HELP, or sit on a city or map and harass people, or pay them, etc. Do you see the point?
And of course I'm going to be forced to do it if I want to compete for an LB.
At this point any comment from someone who has not thought of or never made an aps is useless.
Most of the aps can be done on your own, only a few are the subject of a fictitious farm and this is one of them if it is implemented in the proposed way.
I just watch a lot of drama.

PatD
05-25-2022, 12:01 PM
Oh and also! :)

Please reduce those new elite portal aps to 100 instead of 1000!

What you all think about this?

Analytical
05-25-2022, 12:17 PM
I already have all the pvp aps done, I didn't enjoy making them one bit and yet I have asked countless times, even here, to remove or modify them. Because we are aware of how most people farm it.
Enjoy making most of the current aps and the aps proposed in this post look nice.
Because I can make them by myself.
As I already stated in one of the points of my previous comment. And you seem to be deliberately ignoring all the points.
It's not an app that depends only on me, I have to wait for a player to join the game or decide to create a new character, after he needs help, etc. I MUST FORCE THE PLAYER TO GET MY HELP, or sit on a city or map and harass people, or pay them, etc. Do you see the point?
And of course I'm going to be forced to do it if I want to compete for an LB.
At this point any comment from someone who has not thought of or never made an aps is useless.
Most of the aps can be done on your own, only a few are the subject of a fictitious farm and this is one of them if it is implemented in the proposed way.
I just watch a lot of drama.

Why call it an achievement if you can do it all by yourself? You guys feel proud really killing yourself 10,000 times?

Nowhere did I claim or ask you guys to force others to receive your help. There are already many laying in towns asking us to help them through a difficult map or asking for gold. There's no need to force anyone. I'm not an advocate for the forcing aspect. All I'm saying is to make these aps more useful not useless if they need to exist.

In other words, I'm not here to enforce the culture of helping, but to reward those who actually help others with aps points. This way not only the leaderboard would be a little more interesting instead of all same aps points (as not everyone get to fulfil the helping 10, 50, 100 people aps, so that's the challenge), and even if eveyone in leaderboard got the helping aps by dummy farming like how they did for pvp kills, at least here, there would be a percentage of actual legit people (not dummy account) who actually benefit from this compared to that of pvp kills.

In fact, I'm very interested to hear good arguments not the repetitive, mindless arguement on dummy accounts. It's easy to deny a suggestion, that's what many are doing here, the real challenge lies in how to make an idea work. That's what I want to hear. If you can't provide any of those, I rest my case here and would wait for others to give more responses.

Had I not been clear, I'm supporting the helping aspect in aps. I can be open with the "how" it is gonna be granted, nor necessarily through leveling up others. Can be any creative ways to make it viable and less exploitative. (Would be totally stupid to think we can prevent bots or dummy farmers so I ain't gonna waste my time discussing on that or dismissing a good idea - not just this but any good ideas - simply because of this pathetic reason)

asommers
05-25-2022, 12:21 PM
A few of comments based on what I've read so far:

Ignore the number thresholds for now. These can always be tweaked to make sense.
Every achievement category seems to have achievements players want to keep or remove for their own reasons or there's an inherent value placed (time/money/notoriety). For example, player A will happily farm PvE kills but doesn't want to own a house or craft, but player B is the opposite.
I wasn't necessarily expecting players to complete every achievement, but if they do, that would be quite the achievement!

At this point, it may be safest to just add a smaller subset of new achievements and keep all of the old ones.

-ALS

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 12:42 PM
Why call it an achievement if you can do it all by yourself? You guys feel proud really killing yourself 10,000 times?

Nowhere did I claim or ask you guys to force others to receive your help. There are already many laying in towns asking us to help them through a difficult map or asking for gold. There's no need to force anyone. I'm not an advocate for the forcing aspect. All I'm saying is to make these aps more useful not useless if they need to exist.

In other words, I'm not here to enforce the culture of helping, but to reward those who actually help others with aps points. This way not only the leaderboard would be a little more interesting instead of all same aps points (as not everyone get to fulfil the helping 10, 50, 100 people aps, so that's the challenge), and even if eveyone in leaderboard got the helping aps by dummy farming like how they did for pvp kills, at least here, there would be a percentage of actual legit people (not dummy account) who actually benefit from this compared to that of pvp kills.

In fact, I'm very interested to hear good arguments not the repetitive, mindless arguement on dummy accounts. It's easy to deny a suggestion, that's what many are doing here, the real challenge lies in how to make an idea work. That's what I want to hear. If you can't provide any of those, I rest my case here and would wait for others to give more responses.

Had I not been clear, I'm supporting the helping aspect in aps. I can be open with the "how" it is gonna be granted, nor necessarily through leveling up others. Can be any creative ways to make it viable and less exploitative. (Would be totally stupid to think we can prevent bots or dummy farmers so I ain't gonna waste my time discussing on that or dismissing a good idea - not just this but any good ideas - simply because of this pathetic reason)

Try to read a bit before tagging me in your comment.
I literally said they should remove pvp aps in the first sentence.
Finish with a you here, respectfully, always is like talking to a wall.

intruders
05-25-2022, 12:50 PM
In my opinion mentoring idea is difficult to make live because:
- people who don't care about LB and aps won't be interested in this activity anyway and that's the majority of players
- people who aim for LB typically prefer effective play style and I don't see them waiting for an opportunity to help someone by offering help in towns or waiting when someone asks. Therefore to get such aps faster they will just make dummy characters like for pvp kills
- as other mentioned leveling is done through xp quests now and almost nobody grinds maps for xp

As for the argument that if people been doing pvp kills then mentoring also should not be a problem - the thing is pvp kills aps are existing ones and considered as a mistake by the most and bringing another aps with similar grounds is even a bigger mistake.

That said, I like any incentive to encourage people helping each other. It's just that doing that via leveling is not a good idea.

@analytical you asked for ideas, here you go:
- Team player AP, granted for completing N maps while in full party having all 3 classes in it.
- Helping hand AP, granted for N aps received by other players in your party while you already have that aps.
- Care giver AP, granted for N maps while in party with players having lower lever than you.

For all aps of this sort level gap should not exceed 10 levels. This way making dummies will be too expensive in terms of time and effort.

Analytical
05-25-2022, 01:00 PM
In my opinion mentoring idea is difficult to make live because:
- people who don't care about LB and aps won't be interested in this activity anyway and that's the majority of players
- people who aim for LB typically prefer effective play style and I don't see them waiting for an opportunity to help someone by offering help in towns or waiting when someone asks. Therefore to get such aps faster they will just make dummy characters like for pvp kills
- as other mentioned leveling is done through xp quests now and almost nobody grinds maps for xp

As for the argument that if people been doing pvp kills then mentoring also should not be a problem - the thing is pvp kills aps are existing ones and considered as a mistake by the most and bringing another aps with similar grounds is even a bigger mistake.

That said, I like any incentive to encourage people helping each other. It's just that doing that via leveling is not a good idea.

@analytical you asked for ideas, here you go:
- Team player AP, granted for completing N maps while in full party having all 3 classes in it.
- Helping hand AP, granted for N aps received by other players in your party while you already have that aps.
- Care giver AP, granted for N maps while in party with players having lower lever than you.

For all aps of this sort level gap should not exceed 10 levels. This way making dummies will be too expensive in terms of time and effort.

Really like how you are disagreeing, good points. Definitely a good move to establish common grounds despite our disagreements (:

Will wait to see more responses on the helping aspect if they are any. In fact I outlined 3 main ideas for helping aps not just leveling but I guess it's the easiest to implement so asommers chose that maybe xd

Nocturnus
05-25-2022, 01:07 PM

Ignore the number thresholds for now. These can always be tweaked to make sense.
Every achievement category seems to have achievements players want to keep or remove for their own reasons or there's an inherent value placed (time/money/notoriety). For example, player A will happily farm PvE kills but doesn't want to own a house or craft, but player B is the opposite.
I wasn't necessarily expecting players to complete every achievement, but if they do, that would be quite the achievement!

At this point, it may be safest to just add a smaller subset of new achievements and keep all of the old ones.

-ALS

I have all the current aps, except the ones for zodias, I work on them.
I liked most of the previous aps and the aps proposed in this post.
It just seems too much to me some of the proposed crazy numbers.
Also it doesn't bother me at all if they remove aps, like pvp, hc or etc.
Also there should be some relationship between usefulness, achievement and the time it might take to do them.
Farming 50k of chest could be useful to me, opening 10k of awaken would not make much sense, nor would upgrading an item 10k times, it really doesn't seem possible.
The aps based on items or gold that you have does not bother me at all, it is based on the farm and the gold comes from the farm. The resistance of the people to carry out these aps, are obvious reasons.
But only those who really want to compete in one lb. would be required.
Also as I said in a previous comment, any comment from someone who has never made an ap or tried it, is a useless comment.
The aps should be difficult and challenging, but possible. Not a 1 day thing.

|Ares|
05-25-2022, 01:17 PM

-ALS

Keep all exisiting ones, add some new ones and things will be fine. Exactly that. +1

|Ares|
05-25-2022, 01:20 PM
Oh and also! :)

Please reduce those new elite portal aps to 100 instead of 1000!

What you all think about this?

I think the people that already have completed at least one of the portals would disagree with this. Gotta put some work towards it honestly.

PatD
05-25-2022, 01:57 PM
I think the people that already have completed at least one of the portals would disagree with this. Gotta put some work towards it honestly.

When you can always play for long time and make party it is true, just need put some work, but when you can only log in and out but never for long period, those aps are a pain tbh, all other aps i can do at my own pace except some few that we need party but those are not need to be done 1000 times!

Even Vardan elite portal i was able to solo if no one in map, no need take time to make good party so i was able to do few here and there

caabarader
05-25-2022, 01:59 PM
I think the people that already have completed at least one of the portals would disagree with this. Gotta put some work towards it honestly.Yes, for zodias portals i disagree on removing 1k kill aps, for future maps/expansion i agree reducing the amount needed on *portals* since u can't do it the time u want(like when portal closed)..

Salvatory
05-25-2022, 02:11 PM
--my English is not very good--

QUEST: ok, it is understandable and necessary as it is the story of arlor.

PETS: This is a very delicate point, for several reasons I would say no to this aps.
the way to get these (heroic) pets is very limited, once a year is when we get them some.
having to improve this exorbitant amount of pets to max lvl is really illusory to imagine this when you know that these 98% of pets are opened and discarded in our stable, and having to level them for nothing makes no sense since it's something almost this is totally useless

PvE Kills: You've spent years and years fighting the use of bots, you've eliminated tabletop pve kill competitions for that reason, and now an incentive to do it again.

Slots: auc 50 or 100 slots (targeting something that can go up to 250 currently)

Item: Crafting 10,000 items depending on the exact way requested can be something achievable.

Jewel: Create 50 perfect jewels? these gems usually exceed 40m one which is extremely heavy spent gold, it's 178,767 broken gems to make one (flawless gem). my complete set doesn't support half of those 50 perfect gems you want, I dare say the game doesn't have that amount of gems to make 50 perfect gems out of 10 players of each class.

looted: Adds chest gold to this count

Mentoring: Definitely not the aps that obliges and depends on other players. aps should not contain the obligation to have other players to be completed, it is my achievement, it should depend exclusively on me. this is notable with pvp aps, flag aps and zodias aps where other players are needed and it is the aps that broke the game

Hamburgerking
05-25-2022, 02:45 PM
My main issue with what you suggested in the original post is with what you decided to take out. I know you had some other comments that this won't be relevant to, but to the main post specifically: I don't think you should take out the achievement point, campaign, or level rewards. As for the achievement points and level rewards, these mark something to look forward too, specifically the titles awarded from aps. If you made them worth 0 points and kept the titles, plus maybe add a title for reaching different level marks, it would be fine. I just know that the 30k aps title was what pushed me to actually start playing the game. Without pushing for this, I would still be at around 10k aps and probably wouldn't be maxed. It gave me something to grind for, and while I'm not as proud of 30k aps now, I still use the title quite often specifically because of this. As for level rewards, they should stay, and be worth points. They help motivate players to reach endgame, which is what almost all events and new content is targeted at. Campaign should stay because it is campaign. For one, soo many titles come from killing different bosses. But its also just important milestones. Not every aps should have to be a grind to unlock.

Side note: If you plan on deleting pet aps/house aps/anything else that can be bought- instead of fully deleting them please, please, please leave the achievements there, worth 0 points, and add more titles for reaching each.

Salvatory
05-25-2022, 02:49 PM

-ALS

I'm in the aps player rating I don't really care about the aps that are applied as long as it doesn't force me to depend on other players for the completion of the aps because it's my achievement it should only be demanded by me and if that's the case I choose to have more people with me in the race.
examples are pvp aps and flags that for many years were inaccessible mainly the flag.
Acho que ninguém rodando aps pediria 10k para usar awak, isso não faz o menor sentido, com 5k awak eu faria um set bd, INT, dano, mana ignorada, velocidade. Não faz sentido pedir alguns números.
maybe we need to pay attention to who makes suggestions? or maybe having someone from sts who actually plays the game would be really nice.
(although the result is not instantaneous, i think we should have someone from sts who actually plays, just like we had before. the feed back would be more real)
It would be better to understand, I often come across things that make me believe that you don't care much about the health of your precious players.

aikl
05-26-2022, 04:58 AM
I would prefer APs related to team work similar to lichly consternation, your fly is down or pantless hydra rather than 1M PVE kills or maxing out pets/slots

|Ares|
05-27-2022, 09:48 AM
I would prefer APs related to team work similar to lichly consternation, your fly is down or pantless hydra rather than 1M PVE kills or maxing out pets/slots

+1, I would also like to see those kinda achievements as well.

PatD
05-27-2022, 12:43 PM

+1, I would also like to see those kinda achievements as well.

Me too but we would need many! we do those so fast!!

Ploid
05-27-2022, 03:21 PM
Keep the old achievements, add new ones.

We all went through hell to get those completed especially m6 and valley aps.

I have said this many times before, make m6 aps solo-able instead of completely removing em.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

caabarader
05-28-2022, 05:22 AM
Keep the old achievements, add new ones.

We all went through hell to get those completed especially m6 and valley aps.

I have said this many times before, make m6 aps solo-able instead of completely removing em.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkThat's say all^

Megatr0n
05-28-2022, 02:35 PM
I've read through all of the achievement feedback submitted in this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?635335-Feedback-Achievements).

Here's what I'm considering for the first pass of Standard achievements. Any current achievements not in this list would be REMOVED. If we were to make any changes, earliest this would go live is July 1 (coinciding with the next season) and wacky/zany/funny achievements are TBD and could be added at any time.

None of this is set in stone and it's all open for more comments, feedback, and/or constructive criticism.

-ALS

Quests

Completed 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 STORY quests (total 113)
Completed 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 SIDE quests (total 232)
Event and daily quests will not count toward achievements

Pets

Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 (total 435)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 legendary (total 107)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50 arcane (total 69)
Collected 1, 10, 20, 50, 100 heroic (total 165)
Collected 1, 10, 20 mythic (total 38)
Max Level Pets 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400 (total 435)

PvE kills

Normal: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000, 100000, 500000, 1000000
Elite: 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000, 100000, 500000, 1000000
Players may just farm lower levels for these, consider at level? What happens with XP disable? Are boss kills worth it? Specific boss kills?

Slots

Inventory 100, Full
Crafting 100, Full
Furniture 100, Full
Stash 100, Full
House 100, Full
Auction 5, Full

Item

Crafted 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 items
Crafted 1, 10, 20, 50 damaged, weak, standard, fortified, excellent, superb, noble, exquisite, precise, flawless jewels
Upgraded N items 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000
Awakened N items 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000

Looted

Gold 1000, 10000, 100000, 1000000, 10000000, 100000000 (not traded)
<rarity> (legendary, mythic, arcane) from monsters 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000

Chest

Opened 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000
May be hard to determine what chests qualify

Mentoring (was within range of a lower-level player in a PvE dungeon when they leveled)

Mentored 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000
May be easy to farm with dummy accounts

Event Tiers (any event)

Reached Bronze Tier
Reached Silver Tier
Reached Gold Tier
Reached Platinum Tier

NOTE: Thresholds can be tweaked.

maybe remove all the useless aps from the HC achievements like listing auction etc .

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Xuds
05-28-2022, 02:45 PM
Wont the mentoring APs turn into the current pvp in a sort of way? There's not that many newer players playing so this APs instead of mentoring new players it'll turn into helping your friends level up their seasonals or their new toons

Thewolfbull
05-28-2022, 04:31 PM
Feedback
• Quests - good
• Pet leveling - Very good (If people don't bot it)
• PvE Kills - bad ( bots ) unless it is endgame maps only? I think bosses are better though.
• Slots - Ok I guess
• Item craft/awaken - good, (gambling is fun)
• Looted - Very good, honestly should add VERY Rare APS for looting specific RARE items on various maps. Arc Chest in dead city/ebon armors in fester/antignomes/cryo core in underhul/ Northal throne in glint/arc shard in mausoleum/loot fossil in arena chest...etc etc... Item has to be looted though, can't buy it.
• chest - Very Good, will keep demand high for people who farm chests
• mentor - bad (alts)
• event tiers - Very Bad, eventually if you miss enough events it will be impossible to catch up. Unless it's for seasonal characters only which would be fine.

Suggestions
• More grinding aps like the 10k bosses
• APS for Leveling up multiple characters to cap 10-20 maybe?
• Can we have more aps for crafting actual useful gear sets, ( Glint set for example at 46) instead of: open house slots / 400 pets you won't ever use(not saying remove those) but adding new ones with actual gear that is useful would be better.
• AP for having 1 of every class at current level cap, gets people to try other classes out.
• Add APs for total Ranked Honor PvP (WINS) instead of current pvp ones
• Add APS for completing (10,000+-?) maps with 1 mage/war/rogue, will help with including every class in runs.
• More Rare bosses Like elusive 4 ( the more the better ) preferably on timed maps so people can't pay for them.
• AP for having max amount of each currency in satchel
• leveled a spirit gear item from 1-81+?
• Looted an arcane and/or mythic item from a locked crate using crate keys

Questions
• Are all the old APS we got gonna be removed? We still got them, Would be nice to still have them but without them counting towards Leaderboard anymore with this new round of APS.

ree
05-28-2022, 06:42 PM
I don't think you should take anything away that we already achieved and spent hrs on completing but new achievements are welcome.

capeo
05-29-2022, 10:36 AM
I agree with ree, we spent a lot of time, effort and gold to get the current aps. Just abandoning them seems like a big old slap in the face.

|Ares|
05-29-2022, 04:46 PM
Feedback
• Quests - good
• Pet leveling - Very good (If people don't bot it)
• PvE Kills - bad ( bots ) unless it is endgame maps only? I think bosses are better though.
• Slots - Ok I guess
• Item craft/awaken - good, (gambling is fun)
• Looted - Very good, honestly should add VERY Rare APS for looting specific RARE items on various maps. Arc Chest in dead city/ebon armors in fester/antignomes/cryo core in underhul/ Northal throne in glint/arc shard in mausoleum/loot fossil in arena chest...etc etc... Item has to be looted though, can't buy it.
• chest - Very Good, will keep demand high for people who farm chests
• mentor - bad (alts)
• event tiers - Very Bad, eventually if you miss enough events it will be impossible to catch up. Unless it's for seasonal characters only which would be fine.

Suggestions
• Can we have more aps for crafting actual useful gear sets, ( Glint set for example at 46) instead of: open house slots / 400 pets you won't ever use(not saying remove those) but adding new ones with actual gear that is useful would be better.
• AP for having 1 of every class at current level cap, gets people to try other classes out.
• Add APS for completing (10,000+-?) maps with 1 mage/war/rogue, will help with including every class in runs.
• More Rare bosses Like elusive 4 ( the more the better ) preferably on timed maps so people can't pay for them.

Questions
• Are all the old APS we got gonna be removed? We still got them, Would be nice to still have them but without them counting towards Leaderboard anymore with this new round of APS.

- 10K bosses is another pointless grind
- What's the point in leveling alts that wont have any use?
- Yes for crafting
- Again, same thing is already on hc and seems too much of an effort for people to do
- Wintrading Honor games - the guide
- Again, pointless speedrunning for nothing
- Midas doesn't exist - thank you, next
- 10k Murkstones, elite awakenings or crate tokens - no thanks
- Spirit gears are outdated
- Paywall aps based on opening lootboxes again

PatD
05-30-2022, 07:28 AM
Feedback

Suggestions

Questions

Suggestions
-1 / We have already plenty enough of those • More grinding aps like the 10k bosses
-1 No more APS unrelated to our main please • APS for Leveling up multiple characters to cap 10-20 maybe?
+1 if the grind is reasonable(what i mean is if the gears is not obsolete and useless the time we finally done with it) • Can we have more aps for crafting actual useful gear sets, ( Glint set for example at 46)
-1 I am playing as warrior, i am not interested at all to play other class, i did with HC cuz of the Hardcore APS and i have hate it • AP for having 1 of every class at current level cap, gets people to try other classes out.
-1 No more PVP aps please, regular or honor • Add APs for total Ranked Honor PvP (WINS) instead of current pvp ones
-1 no thank you • Add APS for completing (10,000+-?) maps with 1 mage/war/rogue, will help with including every class in runs.
+1 if not rare as Midas(been hunting Midas for weeks now and never saw him once) • More Rare bosses Like elusive 4 ( the more the better ) preferably on timed maps so people can't pay for them.
-1 i dont want to have to open 10k awaken and elite awaken gems • AP for having max amount of each currency in satchel
-11111 Spirit gears was a very bad idea sorry, the gear was bad and the grinding to level it up was ridiculously insane, to make it an APS would be sooo bad! • leveled a spirit gear item from 1-81+?
-1 No APS related to gambling please • Looted an arcane and/or mythic item from a locked crate using crate keys

Questions
To remove all aps we already have would be very bad IMHO • Are all the old APS we got gonna be removed? We still got them, Would be nice to still have them but without them counting towards Leaderboard anymore with this new round of APS.

Miyared
06-01-2022, 08:38 PM
@asommers if u remove pvp aps, can i request a pvp kill count reset to 0?And why should they do that? Not all the pvp that currently play have dummie that is the same as saying that if it is possible to remove the flags of all the players because they did dummie or that after they put the pve aps up to 1m say that they remove that from players who have more than 1m of pve kills what you say is absurd.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

championboost
06-07-2022, 04:09 AM
there is so many dumb aps
but there is no ap for 100k pve kills or maybe up to 1mil pve kills
Pve Kills is something many people care about but it doesnt give aps after 10k

whatwasit
06-07-2022, 06:12 AM
Pve Kills is something many people care about

Who ?

PatD
06-07-2022, 07:16 AM
Pve Kills have been too much grind in easy map like hauntlet, they have no value as we don't know if they really have been earn while playing, but...

What would be interesting is to know where those kills have been done :D

Idk if those data are somewhere but if we could tap PVE kills while inspecting someone and see in wich map all those kills have been done, well! That would be very very interesting!!

ps: ofc there would be an option to hide this info for the shy ones :)

flashio
06-07-2022, 07:47 AM
Such aps should be removed, pve kills can be easily farmed by botting hauntlet, 1k-10k elites can be done by botting as well (except for zodias but give it some time let's see how easy they get with arcane gear), 10k pvp through dummy farming.

So really no point on adding further brainless farming aps.

Try suggesting aps that require teamwork, skill, strategy, etc.

Aps should focus on clearing "x" content under "y" conditions and/or obtaining important stuff from each expansion just like Aged set, Planar Pendant, Glint set, somberholt points, etc.
Maybe having these kind of aps points count only for the duration of their respective expansions, once the next expansion gets released these aps would only give a title, banner, furniture, etc.

flashio
06-07-2022, 08:04 AM

-ALS

How about keeping the old achievements but have these give all kinds of cosmetics (vanities, badges, titles, furnishings) instead of points and bring a whole new set of achievements based on strategy unlike most current aps that are based on doing the same thing over and over or based on pure rng.

Bring aps that require players to follow special rules and conditions to complete the aps, if you want to add up repetitive or rng based stuff please have these only give cosmetics, not points.

Could add aps based on farming/crafting valuable items for whatever expansion is currently active and once the expansion is over these aps wouldn't award points but cosmetics.
For aps that require farming "x" item I would suggest adding a counter that guarantees looting said item after "y" amount of runs.

whatwasit
06-07-2022, 08:28 AM
Such aps should be removed, pve kills can be easily farmed by botting hauntlet, 1k-10k elites can be done by botting as well (except for zodias but give it some time let's see how easy they get with arcane gear), 10k pvp through dummy farming.

So really no point on adding further brainless farming aps.

important stuff just like somberholt points

Any difference between botting somberhold pts and hauntlet kills? btw, it could be botted even at 61 expansion :D just like any other 10k elite mobs

flashio
06-07-2022, 08:30 AM
Any difference between botting somberhold pts and hauntlet kills?

No difference at all, what's more, those can even be obtained with gold through red eggs, tho it slipped my mind.

My bad >.<

Xuds
06-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Did people forget that there's players that farm jewels in hauntlet and gain pve and not everyone bots?

Nocturnus
06-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Doubtfully, gy or mausoleum can be botted. Like so many other maps.
They just use the "bot" excuse, for things they can't or won't do.

Oawaoebi
06-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Removing Elite aps would make aps more p2w than ever before.

Rare bosses: many buy them it’s also a trade outside of the trade window

Hard maps: people pay for carry in hard maps hardcore is just a perfect example

Bc it’s too much p2w house slots and location aps are going to be removed. Therefore they add 400 pet achievements. That’s 20x more expensive than 400 house slots and all locations together. Don’t forget how much an Insta pet level up to 81 recipe for the pet costs. You probably need 380-390 of them to reach max aps.

As much as I hate them. Elite aps are one of the most important aspect for keeping in the game. Having only unique aps like lichly, rare bosses and pets… everybody is going to be on top overall leaderboard who got a few 100 mils. Elite aps show the grind and effort a player is willed to give for the game. Merching some weeks in Paradies pier and then buying all aps and carrys for aps. Cool, Gratulations for top overall. For me doing aps means hard Grind and hard work. I maybe will finish the last 1k elite bosses in zodias and reach the max aps this season. I know what I am talking about. Aps like lichly and dreameater once done then never ever possible on same character. It’s cool but also meh on the same time bc they are only once doable (We need more of those). Keep the Elite aps as they are Even when they make me throw up sometimes… ok always… but that’s another story.

Those botters will always exist. When they can’t bot anymore in hauntlet… they will bot in event maps. I am pretty sure a few players we gonna see on lb from tomorrow on and go for the top 10 are botting. When it makes them happy… I don’t need to bot neither will I go for top 10. when there’s no reason to do it ppl won’t. No pvp aps ppl will stop using dummy’s from now to get those aps. Dummy’s only usage is going to be to boost guild rankings.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Iseenoobs
06-17-2022, 10:13 AM
1k elite dozer, 1k elite skratch, 1k lich/corvis are always empty and too slow to solo. 10k pvp undoable. Heroic pets and housing are pure p2w. Midas nonexistant. These should be removed imo.

Stephencobear
06-18-2022, 10:56 AM
1k elite dozer, 1k elite skratch, 1k lich/corvis are always empty and too slow to solo. 10k pvp undoable. Heroic pets and housing are pure p2w. Midas nonexistant. These should be removed imo.

-1 I’m up to like 800 evg apps mostly solo

|Ares|
06-18-2022, 03:23 PM

With current gears elite vardan is easy to do, same with m6. Pvp aps irrelevant true. There was Eggzavier for heroic pets - ton was dropping. I agree, Midas doesn't exist.

There's no point in removing already existing aps. Didn't grind them to now have them removed for a sole reason of some not being able to have them done.

sixzy
06-19-2022, 12:37 PM
pls add 1m fleet canon shoots

Itzmemohsin
06-22-2022, 01:16 PM
The jewel crafting achievements would be a great addition to the game , really looking forward to the new achievements.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Itznawaz
06-22-2022, 01:17 PM
Can you put a very good title for 500k pve kills and 1m pve kills . And can u put an option to view elite kills just like as we can see our pve kills . Once i suggested to add an Achievement for opening Arc guapo , Arc precious & Arc timber cuz they are arcanite version of OG pets (you said Added to list) but its not there..

Itznawaz
06-25-2022, 10:15 AM
Can you put a very good title for 500k pve kills and 1m pve kills . And can u put an option to view elite kills just like as we can see our pve kills . Once i suggested to add an Achievement for opening Arc guapo , Arc precious & Arc timber cuz they are arcanite version of OG pets (you said Added to list) but its not there..@asommers please add it

asommers
06-27-2022, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Part 3 of the achievements discussion is located in this thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?641887-Feedback-Achievements-III-(Standard)).

-ALS