PDA

View Full Version : Mobs in Humania hit harder than before....

Energizeric
07-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Anyone notice that since yesterday's update the mobs in Humania seem to hit much harder than before?

I don't mean in the new areas, but just in the regular Humania levels. Before I was able to solo these areas if I took my time, and the only boss I could not beat solo was Tiki God (unless I was on elixer). Now I keep dying from the mobs and am not even able to get to the boss by myself.

FluffNStuff
07-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Anyone notice that since yesterday's update the mobs in Humania seem to hit much harder than before?

I don't mean in the new areas, but just in the regular Humania levels. Before I was able to solo these areas if I took my time, and the only boss I could not beat solo was Tiki God (unless I was on elixer). Now I keep dying from the mobs and am not even able to get to the boss by myself.

All mobs, or just dem dag nabit yetis?

Energizeric
07-20-2012, 05:09 PM
I didn't really pay attention. I just noticed that I kept dying a lot, where as before the update I would rarely die.

McBain
07-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I haven't noticed any difference myself, but it's possible since a lot of folks had said humania was too easy. Although that was mostly about the bosses

The Flash
07-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Still the same its in your head. I still solo

kiitz
07-20-2012, 06:56 PM
They feel about the same to me.

Appleisaac
07-20-2012, 09:32 PM

It's very possible that you are just hanging out with higher lv players, and those higher lv players are making the enemies on the map higher lvs. If your already 70/71 then that isn't the problem, but I've had loads of trouble with higher lv enemies in the past.

Back
07-20-2012, 10:24 PM
No one said mobs were easy. We only said bosses are easy.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Riccits
07-23-2012, 02:07 AM
had same feeling somehow...

xcainnblecterx
07-23-2012, 03:39 AM
I say its the yetis every time i die in humania 98% the time theres a yeti smiling at me. I also think difficulty has increased(at least south pointe) but i think its because boogee is there and he helps complete a quest. I personally like it bein harder my mage need some deaths lol

Chopper
07-23-2012, 09:12 AM
I am definitely dying more.

I dont know if it's because so many players are playing Lost Villas and the Elite Dungeon, leaving less full parties playing the regular maps, or the fact that the mobs seem to be hitting harder, as indicated by the OP.

trunzoc
07-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Yetis definitely kill me more. I don't think it's that they hit harder, I think it's that they hit more often.

I never recall a yeti "dbl-hitting" like a combo, but now I see it EVERY TIME they touch me. Before, it was always a big hit, some time, another big hit, etc...

Now it seems like they hit twice back to back before they take a break. If my warbird is in str gear, I survive it, if he's using a bow or something, I die.

Energizeric
07-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, a couple days ago I completed a lvl66 dex set to complement my str set. While the dex set is fun to play with using the bow, I keep dying. The idea of keeping your distance and shooting the bow does not work in Humania since they just shoot back at you. The only safe way to play is to use my humanian bongo/scimitar set with 245+ armor, then I can survive the attacks.

xcainnblecterx
07-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Also yet is do the terror combo that debuffs and boom wipeout

McBain
07-23-2012, 02:12 PM
The idea of keeping your distance and shooting the bow does not work in Humania since they just shoot back at you.

idk, it works great for me. Only some of the enemies can shoot from a distance. Use your debuffs and roots/repulse strategically. I guess the idea really is to kill mobs before they can even aggro you, and use repulse or scream if they get close.

nazgulking
07-23-2012, 03:28 PM
I feel yetis and particularly Big yetis and the Boo Gee Boss are a lot harder than before. They can 2-shot me (Twice they were able to one-shot me) and this with full STR angelic gear and 3 elite vanities on my paladin char. Small yeti have become even more annoying but far from a threat.

Energizeric
07-23-2012, 03:52 PM
idk, it works great for me. Only some of the enemies can shoot from a distance. Use your debuffs and roots/repulse strategically. I guess the idea really is to kill mobs before they can even aggro you, and use repulse or scream if they get close.

Perhaps it works better for birds. I'm a bear. :/

GoodSyntax
07-23-2012, 04:37 PM
They definitely hit harder now.

I'm being one-hit killed by the big yetis with full pally gear on! I can understand when I am using my staff, but with shield and wand, they are tooling me more than ever before. Still very survivable if you have a halfway decent group, but I honestly can't solo any more unless I am on some type of Elixir.

Not a real issue unless my group has a couple of low level players in it.

This update makes the Lost Villas a bit more exciting, especially when you get a large mob rounded up - good place to farm...for DEATHS! :vsmile:

McBain
07-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Perhaps it works better for birds. I'm a bear. :/

Ahhhhhh. Yeah, the bird skills are rather important for this approach: repulse, avian scream, the two roots, etc. It has worked out well for me. For birds, I highly recommend the Tiki set. Offense is better than defense.

Energizeric
07-23-2012, 08:00 PM
I only put together the set as an investment, and I figured the birds would prefer the tiki over the sun gods, so that's why I chose it. But once I had it, I figured I would play with it for a bit. Definitely lots of fun, but as said above, probably not the best idea for a bear as I lack the skills to stay alive when using it. It is however lots of fun when farming lower level dungeons. :)

xcainnblecterx
07-23-2012, 09:36 PM
In South Pointe when you reach the middle that's just one huge area of yetis and Lil flower lookin goblins and the yetis start pushing and shoving, and does anyone else feel like your suffering lol