PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find Expert rienforced leather Lv5/155

foundersluva
07-20-2012, 04:57 PM
I been wondering in pvp i wish i had good items and a bear said to me get expert so im wondering where i could go about looking for it any advice is appriciated :) my toons name in endturn

Chickenrunnn
07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
There are 3 ways to get it ;) :

First way (the easiest lol): go to CS store, and buy one from it :P (Artisan an Expert leathers are nearly the same..).. if you don't know what's CS, click on "CS" in my signature (under this post :))
2nd way (the hardest!) : Go to forest haven, look from the crafter (at ur right when you join forest haven town) which items you need to craft the leather (basically a RECIPE (orange for lvl5 and green for lvl15; they are EXTREMELY rare : ive done nearly 500 runs to finally get green artisan recipe..), then some crafting materials that you get from crafting fom basic crafting materials..).. In a word, it takes you ages to get it :)
3rd way (medium hard lol) : go to cs, buy material necessary, craft it.. Note : Green recipes are nearly never sold.. So for lvl15 expert/artisan, u better buy it directly even if it's expensive.. ^^ orange ones are rare too.. And buying all material from cs is most of the time more expensive than buying directly the leather, so you should do Method 1, or farm for some material n get the missing ones..

Ps : If you get a recipe Artisan or Expert, CRAFT it yourselves! ^^

I hope it helped :) Cya and good luck ^^!!