View Full Version : Server problem will make me lose LB

Pine
05-25-2022, 10:23 AM
Hey
Few days ago, after an update I couldn't log into the game.
It took forever to load, and once it did the ping climbed to 40,000 then I crashed.
it happened for 3 hours stright, and it happened to everyone from my country.
My internet was completly fine, but all my friends from my country also had this problem so I know it wasn't an internet thing.
Also, I tried to check what happens if I use VPN, and the game worked just fine from always any other country!!

after 3 hours it got fixed.
The thing is, NOW THIS PROBLEM IS BACK, also for all the people from my country (in the middle east)
and I am running LB,
Please fix this asap!
I can send you a video with a proof that this is not an internet problem.

Futumsh
05-25-2022, 11:11 AM
Strange conclusion to draw - if it's happening to everyone in your country, but not people near the servers, it's almost certainly an internet thing.

If it doesn't happen when you use a vpn, it's likely either routing around the problem, or there is network corruption somewhere along your route and the vpn is correcting for it.

Chaplet
05-25-2022, 08:22 PM
Hey
Few days ago, after an update I couldn't log into the game.
It took forever to load, and once it did the ping climbed to 40,000 then I crashed.
it happened for 3 hours stright, and it happened to everyone from my country.
My internet was completly fine, but all my friends from my country also had this problem so I know it wasn't an internet thing.
Also, I tried to check what happens if I use VPN, and the game worked just fine from always any other country!!

after 3 hours it got fixed.
The thing is, NOW THIS PROBLEM IS BACK, also for all the people from my country (in the middle east)
and I am running LB,
Please fix this asap!
I can send you a video with a proof that this is not an internet problem.

Same problem with me after the update, I used to play on PC because I really have a good ping but after the update It is very unstable everytime I move maps I get 20-30kping

Adek Nakal
05-25-2022, 10:27 PM
if u have a pc u surely have a phone play there.

Futumsh
05-25-2022, 10:36 PM
Closing. Issues that are between you and the servers are not something we have any control over.