PDA

View Full Version : Why need to become collectors when you have your credit card

Ekentaro
05-26-2022, 11:08 AM
Dev, the collector community felt unfair and that forgotten vanity event this year is a big blow to all true collectors.

Why need to be a collector? -> so that you can own old gears with exclusively good-looking feature

So how can we do that? -> Finding the one own it, it takes weeks, months, even years then persuade them to sell is even harder

Now, thanks to the plat sales and weekend sales, this weekend, you guys can have a good looking collectibles forerunner with only 1 swipe of credit card and 1 click 300 plats.

That is????? What about collectors who spending months, years searching for that exclusive-looking gear???????????

Necl
05-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Its not necesary mean all people will loot the vanity and just a few of that collec items will became vanity, it isnt the first year of this event also the big problem with speculators and the gold sale for Real money is a problem what they are trying to solve

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Ekentaro
05-26-2022, 11:27 AM
Its not necesary mean all people will loot the vanity and just a few of that collec items will became vanity, it isnt the first year of this event also the big problem with speculators and the gold sale for Real money is a problem what they are trying to solve

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

i think you don't catch my point. my point is simple

Collectors spend time, real time and effort to collect and own exclusive good-looking items, which they r happy to wear
STS release vanity version, based on what, based on people opinion, so how people know there's forerunner to suggest to dev, COLLECTORS!
So, a recipe mode to convert forerunner items into vanity as a prize/reward for collectors is a best way to treat them fairly

Cinco
05-26-2022, 11:28 AM
We've already considered this and have decided against it. Making more posts on the same subject is not helping (it's spamming).

Best wishes.