PDA

View Full Version : to devs: asteroid miners luck not giving pink in the hive?

blurryeyes
07-20-2012, 09:09 PM
ok so I used the asteroid miners luck and went to the hive, and I always get a reroll if it was green, so i got purples.

But i also got some purples but it did not get re-rolled, why it doesnt reroll to pink? or maybe only specific minions drop pink?

Deathpunch
07-20-2012, 09:24 PM
AFAIK, only the hive queen drops pinks.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

blurryeyes
07-20-2012, 09:25 PM
well i just re-rolled a pink tempest coil of dark matter!

dunno why it didnt rerolled before

blurryeyes
07-20-2012, 09:27 PM
AFAIK, only the hive queen drops pinks.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

ah ok thanks, yes i believe its from the queen! thanks! loving my pink!

akfury
07-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Wow congrats and yes only queen drops em

Mitchturbo
07-21-2012, 03:20 AM
Correctomondo :-)

Unfortunately purples don't reroll to pink on the Director bot though in sloucho if anyone is interested lolz.

Prestige
07-21-2012, 06:25 AM
The queen doesn't have a white name tag right? Cause I'm not seeing the name.

KillaSkillz
07-21-2012, 06:40 AM
what's up with the queen not dropping? Does every bug in that room randomly select who it drops to, i'm about 30+% to not get an item drop out of that room, or the queen? I thought bosses dropped to the whole group?

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm barely getting any gear from the queen

Kanozaki
07-21-2012, 09:02 AM
It's Different.now , you won't be guaranteed a drop , and links are pretty rare , which I love !

Flowman
07-21-2012, 09:20 AM
6 luck elixirs and no pink, killing over 5 queens per elixir...I'd say around 40 or so?...probably got a drop 50% of the time.
I like the rarity of the drops...but why do I keep seeing the same people getting pinks?

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 09:49 AM
It's Different.now , you won't be guaranteed a drop , and links are pretty rare , which I love !
I hate not getting a drop at all :(

6 luck elixirs and no pink, killing over 5 queens per elixir...I'd say around 40 or so?...probably got a drop 50% of the time.
I like the rarity of the drops...but why do I keep seeing the same people getting pinks?
Azibos got 4 pink drops just yesterday... perhaps more since I went to bed

Flowman
07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
I hate not getting a drop at all :(

Azibos got 4 pink drops just yesterday... perhaps more since I went to bed
I've witnessed people join games and get pinks back to back...

Also been getting kicked by the same kid from games because I'm using a luck elixir -.- Uneducated people are uneducated.

Kaytar
07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
For some reason when I buy luck enhancers I don't get a drop AT ALL. Not even a green.

blurryeyes
07-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey guys I did around 15 more runs with the asteroid luck, and yea and didn't get another pink and sometines he doesn't drop anything to me

Iron Hand
07-21-2012, 10:52 AM
I just run with the big luck vanity and got a whole bunch of purples. I solo'ed one run just to see what would happen. On that run i received 2 greens and 9 purples. I will run some solo's later without any luck enhancers to see what happens. I have been playing this game for a year and have never received a pink drop. I do know the more runs you make in a row the better the odds of seeing a rare drop but there is no magic thing to do to increase your odds other than elixir or luck vanity.

The only elixir i am using while running hive is 2x damage, 2x armor and 25% speed. (30 minute version). This way i can finish the run faster so i can do more runs in a given amount of time. The more runs you do the better the odds are you may get a rare drop.

Kanozaki
07-21-2012, 10:56 AM
I guess it's luck , some people got pinks like crazy , and it seems as though not every one gets a drop Even with enhancer

Prestige
07-21-2012, 12:13 PM
I just found my second pink gun ever since SL came out. My first being a gutter... But I finally found a fuse tempest coil after 5 runs with absolutely 0 drops from the queen.

Flowman
07-21-2012, 12:43 PM
I like the no drops for the reason of getting a drop 100% of the time greatly increases the odds of getting that purple to reroll into a pink.

HOWEVER...it's pretty discouraging. Here's an idea to combat that - Only make 1 of the purple drops reroll into a pink? Sure this goes against the 100% reroll idea, and not getting a drop means you don't get a reroll anyways...but some people like the purple drops. Some of the purples sell for a decent price, but they also clutter our inventories.

I applaud STS for making pinks harder to obtain (even though I still believe luck elixirs need to go...and I use them so that's saying something.)

KillaSkillz
07-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Naw, this is just stupid. Run the map, defeat the boss and every bug in the boss room, and it doesn't drop a darn thing!
Feels like a waste of time, think i will only join almost finished games since there's no reward half the time, that way i maximize my time.

Boot me if it makes you happy! :D