PDA

View Full Version : AoA Shield?

Cruis
07-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi guys!
Wouldn't it be better if Ambassadors got an AoA shield instead of a Party Hat? That would make them more noticeable, so newer players who know about the program can find them easily and get help.
Honestly, I think that'd be better.

:banana: An :banana: AoA :banana: shield :banana: would :banana: be :banana: almost :banana: as :banana: good :banana: as :banana: a :banana: banana :banana:

Phoenixking
07-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi guys!
Wouldn't it be better if Ambassadors got an AoA shield instead of a Party Hat? That would make them more noticeable, so newer players who know about the program can find them easily and get help.
Honestly, I think that'd be better.

:banana: An :banana: AoA :banana: shield :banana: would :banana: be :banana: almost :banana: as :banana: good :banana: as :banana: a :banana: banana :banana:
I tried slapping the thanks button but I slapped my iPad to the floor

And even if they were noticeable new players don't usually ask and need to be asked of they have questions, most of the time

Cruis
07-21-2012, 02:48 AM
I tried slapping the thanks button but I slapped my iPad to the floor....

Yes, that's exactly why I want people to slap the button, its great knowing I'm destroying iPads! :P oh, yeah, I slapped YOUR thanks button and it worked perfectly fine! :)
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
This was written with 200% sarcasm! Hehe

Cruis
07-21-2012, 02:51 AM
I tried slapping the thanks button but I slapped my iPad to the floor

And even if they were noticeable new players don't usually ask and need to be asked of they have questions, most of the time

I guess you're right, but still, even if newer players don't ask, an AoA shield would be better. Guardians have shields! :P