PDA

View Full Version : Bounty reward. PvP players at it again.

foulu
07-21-2012, 12:19 AM
I am offering 5000 credits to anyone who qualifies to camp PVP against the following players:

Sadwoman, Denii, Rushergirl, Bosslayer, Aspiration, Emantwo, & Rebelgod. All committed grief, cheat K.D. Boosting, and manipulation in griefing.

How to qualify: Record and submit on youtube. Kill them up to 10 times ruining their K.D.
Submit video in any fashion and post here.

I'm fed up with players cheating or using some grief tactic changing their sentences saying they don't rush when they said "go" specifically to my name, so why am I called a rusher when they say go? Why they suddenly decide to triple team me if I either win or lose? These players don't level up and most likely they are using extra accounts to hurt or harass people's KD's. The admin might not care but I care greatly. I copy/paste they same amount of gear, implants, and weapons on two different tactics: direct and range AKA sniper rifles or dual wields depending on what type of enemy class I am going against.

I will not rest until I get my revenge. A twitter page has been made today on the list of rushers, cheaters, and even grief pricks triple teaming people. It's not fair and greatly unfair that pvp requirements to make or join is flawed that is a double edged sword. A limit needs to be set for an option like SET LV CAP, then it would make sense. I'm sick of people cheating raising their KD unfairly.

And yes, before anyone mentions it, yes I am mad. Yes, I have a neck vain boiling with anger, and yes, I will not stop at nothing getting even with them.

Feel free to message me when you made your youtube. We can compensate the reward.

https://twitter.com/GokuRaiyu

Paar
07-21-2012, 12:31 AM
LAWL.

plmafiaboss
07-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Lol XD

Seiyen
07-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Lmao

Cero
07-21-2012, 01:26 AM
Lmao rushergirl.

But most of those arent seen on pvp anywhere.

HunterSLAYER
07-21-2012, 01:52 AM
LOL. It's you again!!!!
LOL.

Sent from The Hive!

Ark
07-21-2012, 02:12 AM
To correct you, cheating is everywhere, but what can we do about it? I know that they got their way up on KDR by using different accounts, but whose gonna stop them? STS Devs can't really do anything about it. & plus, in PvP there is no rule about not rushing. Yes yes, we all know we all hate being rushed, but lets face the facts, people do it anyways and we can't stop them. EVEN if you do get your revenge, it's still not going to stop them from doing what they do.. All I'm saying this that this thread shouldn't be posted because of your reasons.. & you're calling out names (ING).

akfury
07-21-2012, 02:15 AM
First off lol... Now that my laughing is out of the way k.d. Farming is not "cheating" it's stupid by not "cheating" calling people out on forums is a big no no. Oh and have you ever heard of hosting your own games and booting? It's awesome thing try it out .... Bahaha a twitter page ? That's so funny .... Ugh.... I'm sorry back to a serious note. Rushing or teaming is not heating either just stupid so suck it up and be a man it's a video game for fun ! Stop grieving over virtual stats I mean come on.... Bahaha twitter page... Uh

foulu
07-21-2012, 02:24 AM
If it's just a game then it's not a game anymore when it gets personal. Very personal when someone crashes a pvp lobby with with major dics thrashing people's K.D. legit records. Even more so I express the right to name calling to emphasize anger to these kids getting away with it and encouraged by it. Hell, I'm not surprised with the way people are in the real world root evil people on.

I blame parents, simple as that.

awesomebro
07-21-2012, 02:25 AM
hey gokuyu i knowwhy people are rushing you.bossslayer told me you rushed him first and thats when aspiration got in to kill you.So you see its nothing to do with the aspire guy nor the sadwomen or whatever.Its either you or bossslayer is rushing

akfury
07-21-2012, 02:29 AM
If it's just a game then it's not a game anymore when it gets personal. Very personal when someone crashes a pvp lobby with with major dics thrashing people's K.D. legit records. Even more so I express the right to name calling to emphasize anger to these kids getting away with it and encouraged by it. Hell, I'm not surprised with the way people are in the real world root evil people on.

I blame parents, simple as that.
Umm your making it personal they're just enjoying the game in there own way wrong it may be but still there's no rules in PvP every man for himself or if your in a good guild it's family so I suggest you get a family to help you

akfury
07-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Oh and calling people out on threads is a no no to the devs and mods and will most likely get your thread edited locked or even erased so I'm in before the lock enjoy y'all

foulu
07-21-2012, 02:34 AM
hey gokuyu i knowwhy people are rushing you.bossslayer told me you rushed him first and thats when aspiration got in to kill you.So you see its nothing to do with the aspire guy nor the sadwomen or whatever.Its either you or bossslayer is rushing

Such a lie. Here's the original log:

Aspiration: Go goku
Gokuryu: okay

Fighting - - -

Bossman joins in fight = double team.

Still cheating & griefing.

Know what? I'll find my way "enjoying the game" getting them back.

akfury
07-21-2012, 02:36 AM

Fighting - - -

If you want that's cool just don't envolve others, oh and double team is still not cheating grieving yes cheating no ... I'm laughing so hard right now

Bossslayer
07-21-2012, 03:34 AM
thts not the real chat log here is the real one
gokuryu entered and killed me. i dnt knw wat heppend he entered and kills me. i respwned and killed him then he says tht Twitter stuff and came after me again.aspir asked if i was ok but i dnt get the chance to reply him goku kills me again. then he brings some other guys and attacks me emantwo and aspiration im not gona tell the other two names be coz i dnt want them involved in this. so gokuryu or wat evar u are stop posting lies on forums and twitter.

akfury
07-21-2012, 03:44 AM
Hey man don't worry bout it foulu is a known troll just ignore and forget

Ark
07-21-2012, 03:47 AM
Lol.. I'm sorry, but this is a waste of a thread.. Calling out names on forum is a no no, just like Akfury said. ALSO being rushed and making a big deal about by making this thread is kind of ridiculous..

IF it became personal, why don't you deal with it yourself then asking others to do it for you and pay them? That's the thing I don't really understand..

ALSO, being angry all because people "cheat" their way to get a good KDR and being rushed is common. Everyone gets mad of that, but it doesn't mean you have to make a thread like this and call people out. To be honest, you're just making yourself look bad.. This thread will be closed/locked for sure when a mod/dev sees this.

akfury
07-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Lol.. I'm sorry, but this is a waste of a thread.. Calling out names on forum is a no no, just like Akfury said. ALSO being rushed and making a big deal about by making this thread is kind of ridiculous..

IF it became personal, why don't you deal with it yourself then asking others to do it for you and pay them? That's the thing I don't really understand..

ALSO, being angry all because people "cheat" their way to get a good KDR and being rushed is common. Everyone gets mad of that, but it doesn't mean you have to make a thread like this and call people out. To be honest, you're just making yourself look bad.. This thread will be closed/locked for sure when a mod/dev sees this.
Finally some more common since to this thread thank yu arc lol

Bossslayer
07-21-2012, 03:52 AM

yea calling my name out with some other players not good wen ur lieing

Ark
07-21-2012, 03:56 AM
Lets be honest, what you have post on this forum won't make a difference in the game SL. Especially if it's about getting rushed and the KDR issue.

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:12 AM
thts not the real chat log here is the real one
gokuryu entered and killed me. i dnt knw wat heppend he entered and kills me. i respwned and killed him then he says tht Twitter stuff and came after me again.aspir asked if i was ok but i dnt get the chance to reply him goku kills me again. then he brings some other guys and attacks me emantwo and aspiration im not gona tell the other two names be coz i dnt want them involved in this. so gokuryu or wat evar u are stop posting lies on forums and twitter.

You're a pathological liar. Post the entire log, why are you posting "AFTER" I decided to enter and re-enter getting my revenge. You protected Aspiration with full groups knowing damn well he's weak.

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:19 AM
I understand that you're mad, but at least watch your language in STS forum.

Link you should look at:
Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service)

Seiyen
07-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Fail thread XD:thumbdown:

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:21 AM

Link you should look at:
Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service)
Oh yeah? According my lawyer US has their own "TOS" it's called freedom of speech. If this game is in the boundaries of the USA it must respect its rules as well. Welcome to law 101 and mmos. Just because it's made over seas doesn't mean you can use that TOS bull **** game with me.

Asavadale
07-21-2012, 04:22 AM
K/D Are Just Numbers I Mean Really... Does K/D Really make you a better player? Idc about K/D Cuz they're just numbers... Harmless, Worthless Numbers. Thats why i dont hide my K/D I Have 54K Kills And 1.4k Deaths On My Lvl 41 com. If someone trolls me about it, I'd be all like " haha so? Atleast im not afraid to Show my K/D" Then just walk away or something lol :3

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Oh yeah? According my lawyer US has their own "TOS" it's called freedom of speech. If this game is in the boundaries of the USA it must respect its rules as well. Welcome to law 101 and mmos. Just because it's made over seas doesn't mean you can use that TOS bull **** game with me.

Well sorry sir, but STS isn't the US. It's a game.. Not real life.

Seiyen
07-21-2012, 04:23 AM

U make me rofl

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:24 AM
And seriously if you're going to talk about swears or cursing, grow the fuc up. Eventually words will be learnt from one person to another be it TV, others, or especially schools. Ya damn crumpet sucker.

Cero
07-21-2012, 04:25 AM

Fighting - - -

Lol if u have problem with rushers check the "how to handle ruahers thread"

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Well sorry sir, but STS isn't the US. It's a game.. Not real life.

Super fail. This game is international. Factoid one, if it's product or company is used or operated world wide it respects the rules and boundaries all around the world.

You fail, go die.

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:28 AM
And seriously if you're going to talk about swears or cursing, grow the fuc up. Eventually words will be learnt from one person to another be it TV, others, or especially schools. Ya damn crumpet sucker.

& btw sir, since you have mention your name (IGN) on forum. Devs can see it and probably banned your account and banned your STS account.

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Super fail. This game is international. Factoid one, if it's product or company is used or operated world wide it respects the rules and boundaries all around the world.

You fail, go die.

I know it's international and did you know your "USA law" doesn't exist or work in different countries? So no freedom of speech.

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:33 AM
& btw sir, since you have mention your name (IGN) on forum. Devs can see it and probably banned your account and banned your STS account.

I don't have a lol ign account. What the hell are you talking about.

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:43 AM
I don't have a lol ign account. What the hell are you talking about.

a lol ign? I don't quite understand what you are trying to say there sir. What I'm saying is that devs can banned your in-game account because you have mention your name. Reason: didn't follow ToS rules.

foulu
07-21-2012, 04:51 AM
a lol ign? I don't quite understand what you are trying to say there sir. What I'm saying is that devs can banned your in-game account because you have mention your name. Reason: didn't follow ToS rules.

An internet fatty doesn't know what does "lol" mean? Laugh out loud IGN. Sir, you're about to get handed in game the next time I see you. You're a pumpous dic wad that supports trouble maker kids and getting away with it. You have no acknowledgement or given permission to use the word "sir" towards me but call me by my name foulu, because you're a depicted trash gamer supporting trolling behavior. I have every right to express my anger, which is better than retaliating in violence, dingus.

Ark
07-21-2012, 04:56 AM
An internet fatty doesn't know what does "lol" mean? Laugh out loud IGN. Sir, you're about to get handed in game the next time I see you. You're a pumpous dic wad that supports trouble maker kids and getting away with it. You have no acknowledgement or given permission to use the word "sir" towards me but call me by my name foulu, because you're a depicted trash gamer supporting trolling behavior. I have every right to express my anger, which is better than retaliating in violence, dingus.

LOL. "Dude" I know what lol means, I been using it before I even posted my last one.. it's just that "laugh out loud IGN" seriously don't make any sense. It's funny how you chose your words. I'm not sure if I should be scared of your big words because either way, you'll get banned.

Cero
07-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Thread is so hot.

Might be close in a few

Flowman
07-21-2012, 07:10 AM
so...much...fail.

Oh and Goku bro, I joined your pvp game to see what all the fuss was about...

He's right on the fact that those people are ALL KD ratio boosters...I joined, killed some of them a few times, and then got pmed asking to "be friends" and "I thought we were cool!?!?".....kinda sad really.

HOWEVER...what was more sad was all the flaming you were doing, Goku. Which is the primary reason I switched teams and killed you over 15 times. Too bad so sad :o

Cahaun
07-21-2012, 07:39 AM

Link you should look at:
"By pressing play you agree to the Terms of Service"
This is located below your login screen. When you press play you are putting on the new rules that STS is asking you to do. You may be able to say what you want, but don't forget that there is consequences for everything.

rinzler
07-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Hey guys, this thread is being closed for flaming. Flaming is unacceptable on these forums, as you may already know.

If not, you may find the complete forum rules here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Rinzler