PDA

View Full Version : Nine months ago...

Cruis
07-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Now that it's January, I started 14 months ago...

Please read the story of my adventure as the pure dex bird, Cruisinfusion! (current name: Ibluenwildi)

Nine months ago, it was around Halloween. Me and my best friend were sitting on my couch, bored out of our minds.
"Hey, Zoran, there's a game I want to show you. It's pretty dumb, but my grandma showed it to me." He tells me.
"Mmkay..." I respond, not really caring.
That was the day that I would start my adventures through the wonderous world of Alterra.
He was level 32 bird named Horamerie at the time, and, when he showed me me his Shivering Ice Auto-Crossbow, I couldn't wait to get to 30 - I mean, why not? He shot me through Forest Haven, earning the title "Master" in my PL Book, then the Dark Forest. Once we arrived at Balefort Castle, it was taking his Shivering Ice Bow two or three shots just to kill the enemies, so he PM's his grandma. Ah, yes, his grandma... Anyway, lol, in steps the most amazingl character I'd ever seen, Cajunqueen (Cajunqueen is a Mage of hers, along with Cajuntwinkie. Her bird is Cajunkibbie. Make sure to tell me if you know her, she's my friends grandma!). She was wearing some cool golden helmet (The C.O.P helm, but of course I didn't know that then. I think the cap was either 56 or 61 at the time, I can't quite remember) and a white bow with pink diamonds, yellow sparkles floating off her. She proceeds to dominate balefort, kill those darned mercenaries in one shot.
After my friend went home, the game was still a so-so type of game. Not too bad, not too fun. Later that night, I decide to get on. Oh wait, what's this? New update? This update, I think, was the one where Vincent started giving out free elixirs. With these elixirs, I got myself to level 27. By then, I was starting to figure out the game more. That day, I made an awful mistake. To try to pvp. Me, with my dual daggers (I downloaded apps to get free platinum, then bought those cool daggers) thought I would dominate. Not quite. By the end of that week of pure pvping, my stats were: 97 kills, 567 deaths. In CTF, my stats were around 10 kills and 60 deaths. After I got bored of ruining my stats, I decided to start PvE again. By then, I was in the lost expedition. I wasn't quite hooked until I got my first pink drop, a Shivering Ice Auto-Crossbow, the one my friend, Horamerie (not his real name) had! Using that bow, I killed those yeti as fast as can be, with the help of friends, of course. When I first found out about the swamps, I was pretty excited. The minute I saw one of those stupid crocs, I shot him with my bow! Over, and over, and over again, but he wouldn't die! Then, I met Eagletvbni. Eagle and I became the best of friends, actually meeting irl, we both leveled ourselves to 45, running through the Alien Oasises. Two of the three, in the course of a few weeks. When at 47, we found out about the Consignment Shoppe (yeah, a little late, I know). There was some guy that was selling a bunch of these Hi-Tech blasters, so, combining our chunk of change, (both of us had around 75k each) we bought ourselves the same gear, so we could be twins. Set and ready to fight, wearing our raptor hide armors and hats and our silly blasters, we destroyed the third Alien Oasis (then, we had pretty crappy K/D rate... Maybe 4k kills and 600 deaths) with a loyal group of friends, and a level 60 giving a helping hand. Now, time for the sewers! The memories...
When we took Our first step into the sewers, Eaglet and I, we were killed instantly. We joined a group of higher levels, who promptly booted us. After that, we joined a group of players who were about our level. We struggled through the first and second levels of sewers, and I got a Mega-Mage staff as a drop, using my daily elixir. Me and Eaglet split the gold and bought ourselves the same gear, so we could still be twins, which was green sewer recurve "sets" (green items aren't really sets, but to us they were). Now, for the sad part. :apologetic: Eaglet disappeared. I never saw him again. He moved to Alabama, and said he'd still play, but no. Never again did I see him. I had to find a new friend. Even though he and I had conquered layers of enemy hoards together, done royal quests specially assigned from the Elf Queen herself, saved innocents from evil bandits, and more... he left. I would never forget Eagletvbni throughout my PL adventures. Ever.
When the cap was raised to 66, that's when I started REALLY getting into the game. I mainly skipped nuris, I hated it, and once I arrived at Mount Fang, I was super excited. That was when I met Deanevauden. Me, Dean, and Wtfverpy got to 66 together, after 6 hours hard work. (I got to 66 first, because I was 40,000xp through 66 before the runs. I had grinded the 40k without elixirs, then buying two packs of 165 platinum. The DOTD that day was Thrasher, so I was able to buy a lot I think Dean and Wtfverpy were maybe 25,000-30,000xp through before the runs. I hung out after and helped them.) :banana: :banana: :banana: (the bananas are me, Dean, and Wtfverpy , as happy 66'ers!). My friend, Horamerie, stuck back at 65.
Then, I met Blacknwild, Hardfeather, Iwhitenwildi, and Feazefriry (Iwhitenwildi made a bird named Mybirdiepoo, who she leveled to 66 before the update as well.. These four players would become the best four friends on the game. One day (actually it was the day i met Feazefriry), Feaze (lets call her feaze for short) was pm'd by someone who'd been a good friend and that'd scammed her and Mysticalnova a while back. Me and another one of her friends helped her back to her feet when she threatened that she would quit the game entirely because of the pm. When the cap was raised to 71, and Humania was released, I, as a full-fledged PL master, conquered Humania and got to 71 in 2 weeks. Blacknwild leveld his bear and his Mage, along with his bird to 71 in the course of a month. Iwhitenwildi and her bird leveld to 71, and is working on her bear, Curliequeue. Today she's 65, wearing an orlok set I loaned her until she gets to 66 so she can wear her angel :P. Hardfeather leveled his toons to 71 as well (Hardfeather is his 60 merch, who wears a demonic dagger set and spends most time on merching). As of right now, my mage is 68. Horamerie is 68 as well. This is THE best, and THE most fun game I've ever played.

I hope you liked my story! I spent several hours writing it!

Special thanks to Hardfeather, Iwhitenwildi, and Feazefriry, Blacknwild, and lastly... Wherever you may be... Eagletvbni... proving to be the best of friends.

Also, special thanks to all the developers at Spacetime Studios for creating this game. What memories it's made!

Thank you for reading :)

*most of this story is currently not up to date because of new updates and new caps*

Ortalan
10-07-2012, 11:35 PM
I can't believe I just read this now! I don't peek into this part of forums much... I miss seeing you around, Cruiser. I just leveled Hardfeather to 60 - his dagger is demonic now:) I am honored to have you as a friend. Hope you're back on more soon... maybe after level cap?

Peace, bro

ponarr
10-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I absolutely loved your story cruiser! I believe we have never met before in pocket legends:(. I would love to meet and awesome guy like you one day in the game. I am friends with both Feazefriry and Hardfeather. Those two are awesome friends and i can understand how you loved them. Thanks very much for writing your PL journey, it was very interesting and marvellous:untroubled: I hope we can meet in the game one time!!:)

Hanguard
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Man, I should stop going to this category of the forums, Or i'll get banned for criticizing harshly.

Dalinuel
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Loved your story and rite when u said my friends gma introduced him to game i knew you were talking about cajun :) missing my cot buddy cajunqueen she hasn't been on in a bit

Cruis
10-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Loved your story and rite when u said my friends gma introduced him to game i knew you were talking about cajun :) missing my cot buddy cajunqueen she hasn't been on in a bit

She's quit, really, my friend asked if he could have her account. She may say yes, since she's his grandmother.
Hope not, she really loved the game, and a lot of people loved her.

razerfingers
10-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Woah, first thread i ever enjoyed that got revived :) good story i liked it! My story was kinda like yours my friend on his ipad was like check out this weird game im like thats dope i played it(short version) now here i am today spent loads of cash still playing and grinding to caps lol!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Cruis
10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Man, I should stop going to this category of the forums, Or i'll get banned for criticizing harshly.
Because of my grammar?

Bloodmage
11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh wow. That is a nice story and thank you for sharing it with us.

grrims
12-04-2012, 09:45 PM
great job! XD

Extreme
12-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Wow good job ,, to lazy to read the whole story lol ;)

Rot
12-06-2012, 07:00 AM
That's a great story! But it reminds me of how I started PL alone. I had no friends until I was l50+ when I joined my first guild, < Empty Space >.
I was pretty quiet, and I wasn't able to speak English fluently. :p
Cheers!

salemo
12-06-2012, 05:11 PM
nice story,i v just sent you request,i know cajunqueen since we run balefort sewers ,we had good laugh and fun and miss her,well Your story sound similar to mine i had good friend too and he stoped playing ,which makes you miss him but anyway i got new ones and we r having nice time in pl,
SALEMO:ARCHER 76
DEBOUZA:BEAR 75

Cruis
12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks guys for all of the positive feedback:). I'm glad you guys liked my story.

iRobbinHood
02-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Great story, enjoyed the whole rising thru the ranks theme. Reminds me of my pl begginings.
Ign is irobbinhood, il b adding u ^_^

Cruis
02-15-2013, 12:47 AM
Okay, I'll be accepting the requests from here till tomorrow so everyone can find meh!

Extreme
02-15-2013, 04:43 AM
Okay, I'll be accepting the requests from here till tomorrow so everyone can find meh!

Ur gonna be missed...

Chiti
02-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Wow, pal what a cute story :) . I don't know you, but definitely will miss such players! Good Bye, hope you good life! ;)

Extreme
02-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Wow, pal what a cute story :) . I don't know you, but definitely will miss such players! Good Bye, hope you good life! ;)

Cruis r A good friend :D

Urqui
02-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Awesome story, but that to see you go:(

Cruis
02-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Goodbye all, I'm gone! Lots of love and God bless! Good luck and happy times!

Extreme
02-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Goodbye all, I'm gone! Lots of love and God bless! Good luck and happy times!

You to Zoran cya brotha :D

OverkillED
02-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Wow! I loved your story. I had no good friends in my PL experience. That caused me to quit and deleted EVERYTHING back in the sewer days at level 51. Level 12 was the bomb back then and I had a few friends but not really any close ones like you did. Recently, I'm back at PL and leveled a new main to 50 and be PvPing. Made a lot of enemies, but some close friends that make me love PL.

I might make a story about my PL adventures.

EDIT: Finished my story. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87388-My-PL-Story