PDA

View Full Version : technoemail = total boss :-)

Nick41324
07-21-2012, 12:45 AM
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/nick41324/Screenshot_2012-07-21-00-41-09.jpg

PS: there is a small glitch on the staff. Look at the leaves. There are little lines right above the tip that need to be edited out

Kiwihawk
07-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Here Is One Of Her When I Was Running With Her

Patricks
07-21-2012, 02:25 AM
I really really really want that staff. Really really really.

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 09:08 AM
yea, saycred has the same staff o.O!!!!!!

Phoenixking
07-21-2012, 09:09 AM
What does healing totem thing do? It heals you? And how much? O_o

Chrysys
07-21-2012, 09:14 AM
It procs an aoe buff. Armor Dodge health.

Livemau
07-21-2012, 09:35 AM
yea, saycred has the same staff o.O!!!!!!

saycred was given all the weapons and didnt earn any of them
seems very wrong to me

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 10:05 AM
seems very wrong to me

wait a second, saycred really got as gift? Why??? its so wrong!! whats going on??? shall i make another thread??!! xD

Elyseon
07-21-2012, 10:22 AM
lol techno with her haxxor luck

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 10:27 AM
thats not even a good weapon! xD

JaytB
07-21-2012, 10:34 AM
seems very wrong to me

Edit: nvm

Cruis
07-21-2012, 11:02 AM
seems very wrong to me

Whaaa-huh?!

RedRyder
07-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Whys this saycred person getting special treatment? First the antenna, now this? Wow

Elyseon
07-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Whys this saycred person getting special treatment? First the antenna, now this? Wow
im trying to just not worry about it anymore

Appleisaac
07-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Who is saycred? A dev? I'm confused... :-/

Jugernugetx
07-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Who is saycred? A dev? I'm confused... :-/

scratch that lol

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty sure Saycred was not given the staff, but rather actually looted one as a drop.
However, if he did, I might start thinking that he did something for the Devs to deserve this "special treatment". Perhaps something personal?
There are infinitely many possibilities, and if one were about being nice/giving to the community, I'm sure a GoA would have gotten this special treatment first.

BoomBox
07-21-2012, 01:38 PM
From what ive gathered from different people and everything, Saycred recieved this as a advertisement, and will be taken away on monday. and the reason why he/she got the items was cause she came up with the idea for the 71 dungeon or so ive heard, im not sure who to believe as a dev has not confirmed that yet, from what i know. BUT i have no idea, and if it is "Special Treatment" its really not fair to all of the other PL players, Theres plenty of people IG who do good things for people, but LIKE i said i have no idea why Saycred is getting this treatment, so the only thing we can really do is just keep playing PL and hope for the best

Otukura
07-21-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Saycred was not given the staff, but rather actually looted one as a drop.
However, if he did, I might start thinking that he bribed the Devs for this "special treatment".
There are infinitely many possibilities, and if one were about being nice/giving to the community, I'm sure a GoA would have gotten this special treatment first.

It's already confirmed Techno gave it to him.

Conradin
07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
However, if he did, I might start thinking that he bribed the Devs for this "special treatment".

If thats the case then, Dear Devs i request a tuna Shark Sword Immediately. ill be awaiting its arrival in my stash. LOL jk, i wish it were that easy.

BoomBox
07-21-2012, 01:46 PM

Techno did give the items to Saycred. read my post :)

If thats the case then, Dear Devs i request a tuna Shark Sword Immediately. ill be awaiting its arrival in my stash. LOL jk, i wish it were that easy.

Then the game wouldnt be fun if it was that easy! haha :)

Whirlzap
07-21-2012, 01:50 PM
From what ive gathered from different people and everything, Saycred recieved this as a advertisement, and will be taken away on monday. and the reason why he/she got the items was cause she came up with the idea for the 71 dungeon or so ive heard, im not sure who to believe as a dev has not confirmed that yet, from what i know. BUT i have no idea, and if it is "Special Treatment" its really not fair to all of the other PL players, Theres plenty of people IG who do good things for people, but LIKE i said i have no idea why Saycred is getting this treatment, so the only thing we can really do is just keep playing PL and hope for the best

If this is special treatment for nothing, I honestly have no idea what has happened.
Saycred isn't the nicest person around the block if you don't know him well.
It doesn't mean he's outright mean; he just takes time adapting to different personalities.
(And I know him well, for a long time)

But if it's a treatment since Saycred thought of this dungeon idea, I would still be against it.
I mean, how come only his idea gets picked?
And I'm pretty sure NECROREAPER thought of that Elite Marlin Fish idea before they implemented it.
How come he doesn't have one appearing in his stash?

For whatever reason this is happening, I'm sure the developers will have a good reason when I ask some of them.

BoomBox
07-21-2012, 01:54 PM
If this is special treatment for nothing, I honestly have no idea what has happened.
Saycred isn't the nicest person around the block if you don't know him well.

But if it's a treatment since Saycred thought of this dungeon idea, I would still be against it.
I mean, how come only his idea gets picked?
And I'm pretty sure NECROREAPER thought of that Elite Marlin Fish idea before they implemented it.
How come he doesn't have one appearing in his stash?

For whatever reason this is happening, I'm sure the developers will have a good reason when I ask some of them.

and i fullly agree with everything your saying, and yes NECROREAPER should get recognized since the designs are so familiar. Yeh from what ive heard hes not the nicest person IG. Ive heard some stories from people and it wasnt to nice.

well once you do find out let me know! well in this case everyone, lol since we all wanna know whats really going on.