PDA

View Full Version : Mage New Face SUCKS :(

Amilys
07-21-2012, 03:16 AM
We are bery interested in human-looking faces in elite dunjeon. But, the new face for mage SUCKS:(
First, let me introduce the options.

Mage-3 int, 6 mana

Bear-3 str, 2% hit, 3 health

Bird-3 dex, 3 hit%, 2 crit.

Well, u can see bird face is EPIC and bear face is pretty good. They look good also.
On the other hand, mage face sucks. Whats wrong with those faces? 6 mana?? Faces already available for 10 platinum is much better. Bear, bird has advantages on %, but mage has nothing. And 6 mana does not make much difference. Last, others may feel different but i think they look the most awful. They look like if they have obesity and no much difference in design. They only have ponytail hair and look same as the natural face while bear and bird has epic cool-looking human faces.

I strongly insist to give more advantages on this new mage face comparing to other faces. 3 hit and 1crit or 4 hit will be nice. And if u can, please make the appearance of the face more like healthy girl, not like in obesity. Or i wish u guys change the whole design like bear or bird.

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:24 AM
They all suck lol stat wise

WarTornBird
07-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Bout time mages get the short hand ;)

styg2012
07-21-2012, 03:29 AM
I think STS made it like Bird-white, Bear-Black, Mage- asians. I honestly think that those eyes are just racist.

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:30 AM
I was giving arsenal a hard time about how his new bird elite face can only be loved by a mother lol.

WarTornBird
07-21-2012, 03:32 AM
Since when did this game become about racism really now?

The Flash
07-21-2012, 03:54 AM
Since when did this game become about racism really now?

There isnt any racism. Check dictionary.com for what racism is. Even if bear is black guy bird white guy and mage asian. At most it those races.

WarTornBird
07-21-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm talking about styg. This game has Nothing to do with racism.