PDA

View Full Version : cycorp bomb bug

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 04:21 AM
In cycorp offices when u place the bomb at the door and click more than once on the door...the bomb blows instantly.
Killing u unneccisarilly. Please fix its annoying. I haven't done any tests on other doors.

Ark
07-21-2012, 05:29 AM
Which level?

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 02:07 PM
The first level corporate offices

Ihavenokills
07-22-2012, 12:43 AM
lol ive seen this the other day. kinda made me lol irl.

Ozuyucalebam
07-22-2012, 04:38 AM
lol ive seen this the other day. kinda made me lol irl.
Ikr the funny thing was my char stood there for 2 seconds before deciding to die after explosion.

Flashgunner
07-22-2012, 09:20 AM
It's because of my suggestion, apparently exion caused this because he said he couldn't handle the 3 seconds.

TYRANTO
07-22-2012, 12:10 PM
this heppend to me at sloucho first stage every time i try to open it boom takes me with it lol :ghost:

Ozuyucalebam
07-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Well all in all...the removal of the waiting period has some good and bad things going for it lol. We can open chest/keys faster blah blah blah.
But one thing Im a bit angry about is the quest "bug hunter" I remember it being so hard doing it my myself...now I just run drop the bomb and run away.

It kinda removes the sense of teamwork that is needed in later levels. We used to have to protect the one placing the bomb...now there's no need.

Which brings me to another point on one of my other threads...removing the key waiting period just makes it so that anyone can pick the keys whether there is gas or not... Sorry for the Rant but it doesn't seem that there is any sort of concern for these "small" details...and for new players... small details can be a big deal cause they have no clue...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60410-Key-bug-in-Cycorp-Industries-Product-Development

And as a new player to this game its ANNOYING running around trying to find those last few enemies. Trust me I did it alot when I started. I hardly knew how to work the menu or even host a game lol.
http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc455/ozuyucalebam/Untitled2.jpg

Flashgunner
07-22-2012, 06:46 PM
This is partly my fault...

Ozuyucalebam
07-22-2012, 06:56 PM
This is partly my fault...
Actually man your not to blame...you just wanted it to be a little more interesting when hacking doors. Which I think is a fun idea.
I would love to be able to do a short puzzle to get the prize. Like in dead space connecting the circuits.
I think sts should have been selective on what instantly opens and what doesn't...

Flashgunner
07-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks, this makes me happier.