PDA

View Full Version : Best use of plat for making gold (help)

Misfit
05-28-2022, 06:36 AM
I just came back to the game after not playing for like 5+ years and I want to make easy gold so I am going to buy a bunch of platinum.

I want to know the best way to make gold with platinum. Should I buy forgotten elixirs for 10 plat and sell them for 400k each? Should I buy 50 crate keys and sell them for 3m? Should I buy the forerunner sets in store if I can? Are there better ways to make a lot of gold with platinum that I dont know about?

Thanks.

Ploid
05-28-2022, 06:40 AM
Forerunner is the best way to get the best amount of gold for ur plats.

Other than that you can buy Auras or Crate Keys.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
05-28-2022, 06:45 AM
Looks like you came back at the perfect time xd

Misfit
05-28-2022, 07:42 AM
Yea I’ve played pocket legends for 11 years now and we didnt get a memorial day event so i figured id redownload AL since it’s much more active

Vulcainx
05-28-2022, 10:11 AM
Limited vanities that are sometimes released in store are usually the best way to spend Plats. It can be not if the vanities aren't very wondered by the players.
Rarely, auras are also very profitable like this para which costs a lot, but those are only for the very good looking, unique auras.

I'll add that keys and awakes aren't that good as a plat investment, or only if you need golds fast.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Enetry
05-28-2022, 10:33 AM
I just came back to the game after not playing for like 5+ years and I want to make easy gold so I am going to buy a bunch of platinum.

I want to know the best way to make gold with platinum. Should I buy forgotten elixirs for 10 plat and sell them for 400k each? Should I buy 50 crate keys and sell them for 3m? Should I buy the forerunner sets in store if I can? Are there better ways to make a lot of gold with platinum that I dont know about?

Thanks.Aura is best way but very hard to get from store, sells 150m+

chiiwawa
05-29-2022, 08:44 AM
Crate keys would have been your best bet but Elite awake gems are always a good investment. Speed elixers are really good around events too.

Welcome back!