PDA

View Full Version : Fix - Force Aura

Itzmemohsin
05-29-2022, 09:24 AM
Force Aura Colors Look Better and blend nicely in towns and every other map , but then when you preview on avatar the colors are too dark and don’t resemble how it looks really on the map.

This is how is looks in towns, maps and other places :

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/9098de228c574d94d76bba0206c7eab3.jpg

This is how it looks like in preview / avatar when inspected [Colors Are Different and don’t blend well ]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/89d7c5e6d607535ef8aa0cb0010184dd.jpg

I hope the preview gets fixed and shows how it looks in maps , towns and other places .

Enetry
05-29-2022, 09:56 AM
+1, needs to be fixed

Irg
05-29-2022, 10:25 AM
Its perspective, more light is reflected by the smooth surface when looking from above
Its just how it works nothing to be fixed

chiiwawa
05-29-2022, 10:34 AM
specular reflection.

Itzmemohsin
05-29-2022, 10:35 AM
Its perspective, more light is reflected by the smooth surface when looking from above
Its just how it works nothing to be fixed

If u look closely, I have taken both pictures from the same perspective, and it looks same in almost all maps and towns as the camera isn’t adjustable , so I just want the preview to look more like how it’s gonna look in towns and maps, which is actually what the preview should be showing .

Irg
05-29-2022, 12:20 PM
If u look closely, I have taken both pictures from the same perspective, and it looks same in almost all maps and towns as the camera isn’t adjustable , so I just want the preview to look more like how it’s gonna look in towns and maps, which is actually what the preview should be showing .

Its not
Not the same angle of depression
Also different scene got different lighting, intensity, position and color, all that mattered

Itzmemohsin
05-29-2022, 01:21 PM
Its not
Not the same angle of depression
Also different scene got different lighting, intensity, position and color, all that mattered

Bruh , the color of the force aura looks almost same in every single map and town , it’s just a slight difference but the preview colors are too different . I don’t understand why you want to argue . It’s clearly something that needs to be fixed .

Enetry
05-29-2022, 01:41 PM
Bruh , the color of the force aura looks almost same in every single map and town , it’s just a slight difference but the preview colors are too different . I don’t understand why you want to argue . It’s clearly something that needs to be fixed .Ye you are right, it doesn't look like it's supposed to look in the avatar preview / inspect.

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk

Irg
05-29-2022, 02:18 PM
Im telling you the reason why that's happening
And you are the one who isn't rigorous with your claim
Or have limited knowledge on game engine, and refuse to learn

Let me tell you the only 2 fixes available
-make the aura not reflective at all, which means completely changing the look
-change the character screen with different angle of depression or change the lighting
of the entire scene, just for THIS AURA

Do you think that they will change all the just because the fact that you don't like it

Enetry
05-29-2022, 02:24 PM
Im telling you the reason why that's happening
And you are the one who isn't rigorous with your claim
Or have limited knowledge on game engine, and refuse to learn

Let me tell you the only 2 fixes available
-make the aura not reflective at all, which means completely changing the look
-change the character screen with different angle of depression or change the lighting
of the entire scene, just for THIS AURA

Do you think that they will change all the just because the fact that you don't like itHow will making the aura not reflective completely change it's look ?

Irg
05-29-2022, 02:28 PM
How will making the aura not reflective completely change it's look ?

The base color of this aura is very dark purple, even darker then exterminator
Specular reflection making it lighter, outlines the object and making it look 3d

Enetry
05-29-2022, 02:39 PM
The base color of this aura is very dark purple, even darker then exterminator
Specular reflection making it lighter, outlines the object and making it look 3dThere would probably be some way to fix it, because it doesn't quite look like how it should be looking like in preview, spoiling it's look, would be pretty happy if it could be redesigned as there are already many pieces of this aura in game . The devs would have a proper idea on how it could be done. Really want a reply from a dev.

@Cinco