PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends is becoming unplayable!

Skeletonlord
07-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Pocket Legends is getting out of hand. I log in, click on "Join" on a friend and my game completely freezes. I get the running man screen, and this goes on and on. I close the app, and re-open. I get disconnected. I log back in, and the process repeats. This still happens when I host games.

Pocket Legends is becoming a really laggy game, and something needs to be done.

Sorry for my rant, but I cannot play PL anymore :(

WarTornBird
07-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Get gooder whyfy?
I seem to be doin just fine. Till I get to far from my router.

Kaytar
07-21-2012, 01:53 PM
I have a strong wifi connection and when I'm in the level 71 dungeon I skip and freeze. Very hard to play

WarTornBird
07-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Hmm, my only problem is Google Chrome, other than that my mobile is by far better.

Deathpunch
07-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I've noticed a lot more lag and such in SL since it was "upgraded" to the same game engine as pl. Perhaps it isn't a server or connection issue, but a game issue.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Bless
07-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Its lag - because of ur wifi - I suggest getting a new connection instead of ranting about the game itself - PL server usually never lags

MightyMicah
07-21-2012, 03:52 PM
The biggest problem that I've noticed is people teleporting everywhere. In pvp this is a huge issue. Especially if you're a kiter...lol I agree Skeletonlord. It is becoming quite unplayable lately. Hopefully it will get fixed up soon :D

Cruis
07-21-2012, 06:57 PM
That's odd, I have great wifi (I've hear people say it lags even with good wifi) and I never lag. It could possible just be something wrong with the wifi altogether, not your connection to it.

saool
07-21-2012, 07:01 PM
I hardly lag when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. Try turning your device off and leaving it off a few seconds then turning it back on. Close any apps that require a internet connection. And another thing you might want to upgrade either your internet connection or your device.

Cruis
07-21-2012, 08:26 PM
I hardly lag when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. Try turning your device off and leaving it off a few seconds then turning it back on. Close any apps that require a internet connection. And another thing you might want to upgrade either your internet connection or your device.

PL can also be played on cellular data