PDA

View Full Version : legendary bio neural phased injectors bug

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 02:14 PM
The "flame" animation stops showing when you shoot.
And on another note...damage done starts at 1-? Seriously? So there's a chance I'll only do one dmg? Seems a bit unfair cause no other weapon in the game does that.
Idk can we tweek the minimum damage please? I tried these claws out and honestly I'm not pleased. My crappy common gun deals more damage than this "legendary" weapon...

HunterSLAYER
07-21-2012, 02:39 PM
The "flame" animation stops showing when you shoot.
And on another note...damage done starts at 1-? Seriously? So there's a chance I'll only do one dmg? Seems a bit unfair cause no other weapon in the game does that.
Idk can we tweek the minimum damage please? I tried these claws out and honestly I'm not pleased. My crappy common gun deals more damage than this "legendary" weapon...

In this case, i'll settle for NOVA Lol.

Sent from the UCS Blackstar Infested deck!

Deathpunch
07-21-2012, 03:02 PM
Flame animation also disappears on the welding torches, too.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Flame animation also disappears on the welding torches, too.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Well crap lol. I was thinking that when the animation goes away that the weapon actually turns into a common due to the ridiculously ammout of dmg it gives lol.
Sarcasm.

HunterSLAYER
07-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Well crap lol. I was thinking that when the animation goes away that the weapon actually turns into a common due to the ridiculously ammout of dmg it gives lol.
Sarcasm.

It's a temporary fix for the cap pet bomb bug(see patch notes). Better than your game crashing everytime some idiot tries the bug right?

:)
Sent from The Hive!

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 04:51 PM
It's a temporary fix for the cap pet bomb bug(see patch notes). Better than your game crashing everytime some idiot tries the bug right?

:)
Sent from The Hive!
lol guess your right. they already fixed the dissapearing cat bug when you shoot. now they gotta fix the animation....

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 04:52 PM
BUT STILL NO COMMENTS ABOUT THE MINIMUM DAMAGE ON THIS GUN? Thats what im concerned about

TheRajX
07-24-2012, 11:56 PM
The higher your damage the better your skills are, the better your heals are.

Actually use the weapon and you'll see how awesome it is.

Ozuyucalebam
07-25-2012, 12:15 AM
I do use this weapon...the thing is... it takes more hits to kill something due to min dmg

Mitchturbo
07-25-2012, 07:20 AM
I like em how they are lol XD would be good to have 30 damage as a minimum damage instead of 1 ;-) But I'd serriously hate to loose the high Damage if they decide to adjust the stats. Regardless of the 1 damage, they are the most fun weapons I have used because of the chaotic stakes of low damage and extreme high damage.

Ozuyucalebam
07-25-2012, 09:57 AM
I like em how they are lol XD would be good to have 30 damage as a minimum damage instead of 1 ;-) But I'd serriously hate to loose the high Damage if they decide to adjust the stats. Regardless of the 1 damage, they are the most fun weapons I have used because of the chaotic stakes of low damage and extreme high damage.
I would would be satified completely if they kept Max dmg and put min at 30 lol
Currently my min dmg unequiped is 30 haha. Punch punch