PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat offers

Hawtye
05-30-2022, 03:28 PM
So I’m try not to incriminate myself here but I want to see if y’all can help. I have an android phone which has really great plat offers on it, but the issue is it’s pretty old and doesn’t run the games well. For example it’ll crash and black out areas of the game that it wont load. I was wondering if I could download the app on my android, make an account and then play on a different device…
Idk if that would work, I feel like I wouldn’t be rewarded the plat… Has anyone tried this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-30-2022, 03:41 PM
So I’m try not to incriminate myself here but I want to see if y’all can help. I have an android phone which has really great plat offers on it, but the issue is it’s pretty old and doesn’t run the games well. For example it’ll crash and black out areas of the game that it wont load. I was wondering if I could download the app on my android, make an account and then play on a different device…
Idk if that would work, I feel like I wouldn’t be rewarded the plat… Has anyone tried this before?

Making a new account and doing plat offers would be against the rules (assuming you've done plat offers on your existing account). Using the same account on a different device is fine.

Hawtye
05-30-2022, 03:43 PM
I meant make an account in the “plat offer game” say for example raid shadow legends”. Then since my android doesn’t run raid well, I would sign into that raid account of a different device so I could actually play the game without it crashing

Futumsh
05-30-2022, 05:39 PM
I meant make an account in the “plat offer game” say for example raid shadow legends”. Then since my android doesn’t run raid well, I would sign into that raid account of a different device so I could actually play the game without it crashing

Ah, then no idea, depends on how the offer providers and the apps involved have things set up.

Hawtye
05-30-2022, 05:40 PM
Aight I’ll test it with an easy offer maybe

Ploid
05-31-2022, 09:38 AM
I am pretty sure you'd have to play the game in the device you have started the offer.

Once you install the game through their link, trackers and cookies are used to track ur progression.

I am pretty sure it's not linked to any "account" you may create in the app since the offers can still be finished without actually having to sign in to those apps.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

willabb7
06-13-2022, 05:58 PM
anyone knows why my account dont have platinum offers?

spelldown
06-13-2022, 11:04 PM
anyone knows why my account dont have platinum offers?

can only get the plat offers using mobile

Shocan
06-14-2022, 11:12 AM

I’ve done it in raid for exclusive content offers for another game - it works perfectly fine. As long as you create the account on the android continuing its progress on an alternate device does not change the information the provider has