PDA

View Full Version : How to Deal with Weirdos, Creepers, and Annoying Turds!

SkillFullGamer
07-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Well after some time I've developed a method to dealing with these nasty bunnies :D! I mean honestly to this day I regret making a (Female) Avatar because of all the people that harass me :/ You would not believe the amount of weirdos who ask me to be their girlfriend, tell me nasty stuff, what they're gonna do with me -.- the list goes on etc....
I mean seriously weirdos, get a life....I don't know you, I don't care to....I mean I'M HERE ON STAR LEGENDS TO GAME HAHA :D!!! And if your so desperate go to Facebook, EHarmony, Match.Com or better yet? Get a real life, LIFE .lol .Don't come at me with your ,Stuff....

****Method of Steps****
*Tell them to leave you alone!
*Aggressively threaten Reporting them!
*Reporting Them!

#As you can see, I was aggressive, right off the bat, and I put him in his place. Hopefully he will think twice about messing with us girls :D haha!

PianoWizzy
07-21-2012, 07:02 PM
Aw I've run out of thanks LOL

I only get nasty stuff on occasion, most of the creepers for me go with a straight up marriage proposal :p

No, I learned the quickest way to get a creeper off your back from my friend Mitchturbo: claim that you're married ;) lmao!

I have gotten nothing short of apologies since! ;)

Shaocalur
07-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Lmao, you could tell the dude felt scared...

akfury
07-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Hehe. Yep so many many weird people or haut kids being stupid these days :/

Ultiaara
07-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Aw I've run out of thanks LOL

I only get nasty stuff on occasion, most of the creepers for me go with a straight up marriage proposal :p

No, I learned the quickest way to get a creeper off your back from my friend Mitchturbo: claim that you're married ;) lmao!

I have gotten nothing short of apologies since! ;)

Now why would a creeper ask you to marry them? Most Creepers just go up in your face and explode...

bronislav84
07-21-2012, 08:20 PM
I just tell them "I'm not interested in guys" so as to not ruin the mystery for these poor souls. It's perfectly the truth. Let them think I'm just a lesbian. The ones that refuse to leave me alone I just tell them in a guy. It gets the point across immediately.

My female characters are for ME to admire and fantasize about. Everybody else needs to get a clue that usuallly MMORPG stands for Most Men Online are Role Playing as Girls.

I have a guild for female characters who get hit on too much. <Will Never Date You> is always recruiting, but sadly it will not help my main character.

SkillFullGamer
07-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Lmao, you could tell the dude felt scared...
Yerp :) that's how I like my creepers! Ahh scared and runnin!

Shaocalur
07-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Yerp :) that's how I like creepers! Ahh scared and runnin!

Good thing I'm not a creeper. *Laughs slowly* Ha ha... >_>

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 09:17 PM
i just say that im a guy. that stops them in their tracks haha!!!

How did that happen? Thought i had one post at one point....FAIL on me....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 09:24 PM
I just tell them "I'm not interested in guys" so as to not ruin the mystery for these poor souls. It's perfectly the truth. Let them think I'm just a lesbian. The ones that refuse to leave me alone I just tell them in a guy. It gets the point across immediately.

My female characters are for ME to admire and fantasize about. Everybody else needs to get a clue that usuallly MMORPG stands for Most Guys Online are Role Playing as Girls.

I have a guild for female characters who get hit on too much. <Will Never Date You> is always recruiting, but sadly it will not help my main character.

I have a char named "friendzone" i dont get any bf requests on her. But i did get a funny question lol. him: "so even if i tried?" Me: "nope" Rofl end of convo.
And i do admire my female characters.... Im not a weirdo or anything. Some people just dont understand...

LookBehindMe
07-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Lol -- no comment.

Kanozaki
07-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Everybody else needs to get a clue that usuallly MMORPG stands for Most Guys Online are Role Playing as Girls.

All i can say is you are a genius lmao.

There will always be creepers , cant be stopped. how ever love the dudes reaction lmao.

sidenote : next time block out names.

Tactx
07-21-2012, 09:33 PM
You're

Ozuyucalebam
07-21-2012, 09:39 PM
You're
what lol

PianoWizzy
07-21-2012, 09:46 PM
I have a char named "friendzone" i dont get any bf requests on her. But i did get a funny question lol. him: "so even if i tried?" Me: "nope" Rofl end of convo.
And i do admire my female characters.... Im not a weirdo or anything. Some people just dont understand...

ROFL! Very nice.

HunterSLAYER
07-22-2012, 03:12 AM
I have a fm char called dontsayheal.
Guess what? Most of the guys who pm my alt says :"I would love you to heal me baby"(something like that) WTH??????

It's SICKENING!

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

DataPunk
07-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Whats upp with all the dude asking if you want to be their girlfriend? Maybe its cuz im a bit older but i dont understand lol

Kanozaki
07-22-2012, 07:57 AM
I have a fm char called dontsayheal.
Guess what? Most of the guys who pm my alt says :"I would love you to heal me baby"(something like that) WTH??????

It's SICKENING!

I say we heal all night :P

Kaytar
07-22-2012, 08:00 AM
I see this on dark legends. O.o

HunterSLAYER
07-22-2012, 08:46 AM
I say we heal all night :P

Btw um its on sl not DL u can't heal on DL. :P

JaytB
07-22-2012, 08:59 AM
The poor guy was probably just lonely and maybe meant no disrespect. Don't get me wrong though, I don't think he should act pathetic like he did, but just warning him is enough, wouldn't you agree?

Putting his name on the forum's 'wall of shame of sexual harassers' list, is just a bit ... Uhm.. harsh, in my humble opinion :)

bronislav84
07-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Everybody else needs to get a clue that usuallly MMORPG stands for Most Guys Online are Role Playing as Girls.

All i can say is you are a genius lmao.

There will always be creepers , cant be stopped. how ever love the dudes reaction lmao.

sidenote : next time block out names.Thank you Kano! Actually Guys should have been Men, but you get the idea.

Flowman
07-22-2012, 10:48 AM
The membership to GetALife.com was too expensive.

Wanna be my GF?

SkillFullGamer
07-22-2012, 12:56 PM
The poor guy was probably just lonely and maybe meant no disrespect. Don't get me wrong though, I don't think he should act pathetic like he did, but just warning him is enough, wouldn't you agree?

Putting his name on the forum's 'wall of shame of sexual harassers' list, is just a bit ... Uhm.. harsh, in my humble opinion :)

Yea I guess your right ...LOL . But like kano said I should of blocked out names :P .But that day I wasn't thinking, and I was just so angry and tired of those people lol...

javier995
07-22-2012, 02:12 PM
I asked her out too, but no reply:(

/rejected :(

PianoWizzy
07-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Wait wait Aliss have you seen this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62667-Mitchturbo-s-guide-to-pulling-chicks-%29-Star-Legends-Style) LMAO

[ Click on iiiiit ^ ]

Mrbananaz
07-22-2012, 07:27 PM
man, i mainly pvp on my two girl twinks. my only two! so when i twink, and i go from my engi (girl) to one of my ops (mostly boys) everyones lke, ewww ur a guy? and im like... "yeah" then they call me gay, weirdo, creeper.. etc. they all say after i beat them with my end game com, "dang, i was getting hooked to u". i was like gtfo lmao

SkillFullGamer
07-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Wait wait Aliss have you seen this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?62667-Mitchturbo-s-guide-to-pulling-chicks-%29-Star-Legends-Style) LMAO

[ Click on iiiiit ^ ]
That was too good piano LMAO....

SkillFullGamer
07-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Hehehehe......REJECTED!

rinzler
07-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi, this thread is very inappropriate. I am closing it now.