PDA

View Full Version : Preview 6/1/2022 | Bringing out the heavy duty goblin hunting gear!

Remiem
06-01-2022, 06:22 AM
Happy Wednesday, Legends! Ready for a look at what’s ahead?

As you know, we have one more week of the Forgotten Vanity event, with your last chance for a store exclusive this weekend (June 4-5)! The Architect set with weapons.

"Hellish" Sets

and "Founder's" Sets

Coming up after that, it’s time for the Goblin Event! Our artists are serious about getting you battle ready too. Just look at these tactical gear sets that are getting ready to go in.

Along with some modern weapons to match.

But there’s more! What would any modern Arlorian fighter be without their trusty…battle porcupine?

This guy may look almost cuddly at first, but come time for battle, the quills come out!

Look for more info on these and everything else to look forward to in the Goblin Event in next week’s preview.

octavos
06-01-2022, 10:08 AM
please tell me those samples ARE NOT LB -_-"
I want them...obviously for us little folks.

abbrv
06-01-2022, 10:14 AM
no gloves :(

pls add all forgotten weapon in store this weekend

Axalan
06-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Either you are underpaying or overpaying the artists....

dualray
06-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Sorry but I am not excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azel
06-01-2022, 10:20 AM
bow looks kinda nice better tank a stick, hope its not lb lmao

Gnozzie
06-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Porcupine!!!!

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

octavos
06-01-2022, 10:25 AM
no gloves :(

pls add all forgotten weapon in store this weekend

just even a coat of paint would be good on those XD blk and brown gloves....so even if I display these sets in my home they wont be handless lol.
I hope we have a variety of backpacks that go with these....I'm a bit tired of seeing wings XD I wanna see a missiles backpack..or an atom bomb ...even a preditor lazer XD.

Hriv
06-01-2022, 10:30 AM
I might skip Goblin entirely. Stop making Star Legends type of vanityes for Arcane Legends! If this is a trend you want to continue just let me know so I can find another game. I just don't have the incentive to log in anymore...sorry. For the God sake! Futuristic weaponry in a fantasy medieval type of game.

snakeeyes
06-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Wow the pet design looks like realistic.😍😍😍

mhysaa
06-01-2022, 10:40 AM
Mhm, Not much excited for goblin. Hope there are more vanities, more than tight suits in dark colors.

Nabkro
06-01-2022, 10:48 AM
I personally like these tactical vanities, hopefully they look as good on rogue and mage as they do on war. But the vanity weapons are plain I guess you could say? I miss the old style of vanity weapons

Fearrr
06-01-2022, 10:57 AM
The Desert Camouflaged Tatical Suite looks nice. And I see a much better helm this time around v.s Turkey Hunter. But I see a lack of gloves again o well, IK Cinco you explained about how hard it is to add gloves to Sets.

conat
06-01-2022, 11:03 AM
This doesn't have a Goblin theme xD

Switchback
06-01-2022, 11:07 AM
Hopefully there is a new speed set that has a unique property to it. A lv81 speed set with a few damage or armor more isnt very appealing.

Could you like mirror the map or something so we aren't running the exact same maps again? Year after year..

octavos
06-01-2022, 11:11 AM
I might skip Goblin entirely. Stop making Star Legends type of vanityes for Arcane Legends! If this is a trend you want to continue just let me know so I can find another game. I just don't have the incentive to log in anymore...sorry. For the God sake! Futuristic weaponry in a fantasy medieval type of game.

There is no need to jump to conclusions since only 5% of AL are modern designs...and only those are vanities lol. which does not hurt the overall theme (which is fantasy, this is an MMO...just look at fortnite...it would be bland if it catered to medieval designs, and AL is evolving). As I've seen these last events...samurai, ninjas, modern soldiers, sailors, are all different types of combat. so definitely a step in the right direction. if you leave...sorry bud, but Elden ring or Skyrim (Without mods) is more your flavor eh. XD.

conat
06-01-2022, 11:11 AM
U mean lvl 80 speed set

Observing
06-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Can you guys add an extra 50-100% speed to this year's speed set ? And maybe change the effect it gives to the player

ree
06-01-2022, 11:33 AM
Looks amazing :)

tvtheb
06-01-2022, 12:02 PM
No no no no...don't bring so much realistic into the medieval fantasy game! It will ruin it.. hopefully those won't be in goblin event or else it would be a huge fail
-1000 from me

Smilesilly
06-01-2022, 12:22 PM
good graphs

Elec
06-01-2022, 12:32 PM
So.. Warrior will swing an rifle again?

PatD
06-01-2022, 01:05 PM
Please add Flame Forged Hammer level 47 to the store this weekend!!

The level 51 really don't match with my fav van :(

Immortal_Blood
06-01-2022, 01:47 PM

this would be cooler than police baton..a "tactical sword".

Bameely
06-01-2022, 02:21 PM
The modern weapons............ What happened to creative designs n colors?

RapidStroke
06-01-2022, 03:02 PM
The FLEX on that vanity! looks awesome, can we get for rogue and Mage also please?!

flashio
06-01-2022, 03:07 PM
Only liking the light color set and the shield, quite disappointed so far, hope the full event preview looks better

Untradable
06-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Love this game

Untradable
06-01-2022, 03:45 PM
I completely agree with this person

Untradable
06-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Yeah where are the gloves by the way

johndoed2001
06-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Artist got a little to comfortable releasing the forerunners and seeing how good they sold now Artist thinks he can release that ugly architect and it will sell the same. I'm betting less then 20 of each class will sell

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

GucciBang
06-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Artist got a little to comfortable releasing the forerunners and seeing how good they sold now Artist thinks he can release that ugly architect and it will sell the same. I'm betting less then 20 of each class will sell

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalkthey announced this set two weeks ago, along with forerunner

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Fastfire
06-01-2022, 04:43 PM
Honesty gob is one of the top events and is usually the most played next to Halloween / winter. Usual the previews make me excited but tbh not really feeling the look for this upcoming gob event

Fearrr
06-01-2022, 05:07 PM
The Desert Camouflaged Tatical Suite looks nice. And I see a much better helm this time around v.s Turkey Hunter. But I see a lack of gloves again o well, IK Cinco you explained about how hard it is to add gloves to Sets.

Edit: Tactical/Suit

Also is it possible we get a Teaser Friday showing a bit more for Goblin Event?

menreiki.hayagan11
06-01-2022, 05:58 PM
Another underwhelming vanities for a major event ...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
06-01-2022, 06:02 PM

Yes, and in less than 6 months what ever barely sells will be worth a fortune. It always happens that way.

Senpaikazu24
06-01-2022, 06:10 PM

As you know, we have one more week of the Forgotten Vanity event, with your last chance for a store exclusive this weekend (June 4-5)! The Architect set with weapons.

Coming up after that, it’s time for the Goblin Event! Our artists are serious about getting you battle ready too. Just look at these tactical gear sets that are getting ready to go in.

But there’s more! What would any modern Arlorian fighter be without their trusty…battle porcupine?

This guy may look almost cuddly at first, but come time for battle, the quills come out!

Look for more info on these and everything else to look forward to in the Goblin Event in next week’s preview.Can u give some reason why always no gloves?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Xuds
06-01-2022, 06:19 PM
Can u give some reason why always no gloves?

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220601/a87f9c4a81a714b8ab41d65e30b79850.jpg

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Jacob Lorenzo
06-01-2022, 06:20 PM
I love this game!
I have invested so much money into this game because I see myself having fun playing it. Unfortunately I have to say, I don’t like when you put out modern clothes/weapons. It’s not appealing to me and its not fitting with the environment of the game. Star Wars, I get it, it is a huge part of pop culture but what’s next, a modern city expansion? Where’s the magic, the orcs, the mystical monsters that set the foundation for this game. Just a little criticism .

intruders
06-01-2022, 07:22 PM
Please bring Nilbog egg back to token vendor NPC.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-01-2022, 09:17 PM
This is good, the art team is doing a great job at designs so far but this whole modern look to AL is not fitting at all. Though it wouldn’t hurt to turn those MODERN “police riot” gear into a more MEDIEVAL theme lol. Most of if not all your players like Orc crushing battle axes and goblin slicing hooks and ogre disinterring ray guns… tbh I’m sure most of your LB runners would prefer an Orc Chief vanity LB set than a police uniform.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220602/c4e79b747de8cbaac8c62188a3a58815.jpg

Hriv
06-01-2022, 09:29 PM
I love this game!
I have invested so much money into this game because I see myself having fun playing it. Unfortunately I have to say, I don’t like when you put out modern clothes/weapons. It’s not appealing to me and its not fitting with the environment of the game. Star Wars, I get it, it is a huge part of pop culture but what’s next, a modern city expansion? Where’s the magic, the orcs, the mystical monsters that set the foundation for this game. Just a little criticism .
You used the words better than me to describe what I felt about this. And I thank you for that!

Amunrax
06-01-2022, 09:50 PM
Nice op vanity design again. :D

Loxed AL
06-02-2022, 02:49 AM
Where are those "goblin" related vanities?

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

abbrv
06-02-2022, 05:05 AM
goblin badge… boss drop and plat tier?

Redjellydonut
06-02-2022, 06:26 AM
Wow lol a reactive pet [emoji91] like how it changes when its ready to fight [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

Rajasawer
06-02-2022, 07:38 AM
Evene elek poll cok

Parsa
06-02-2022, 08:22 AM
You guys don't really work as hard as you should, do you? What are these junks for real...
And secondly, how about a deeper look? You literally gave us no vision of this event, that's frustrating.

Parsa
06-02-2022, 08:26 AM
You guys don't really work as hard as you should, do you? What are these junks for real...
And secondly, how about a deeper look? You literally gave us no vision of this event, that's frustrating.

Deletus
06-02-2022, 02:52 PM
It would be better if there's no aura for this incoming event flagship banner is better.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

partyelf
06-02-2022, 03:08 PM

next week is the deeper look, as stated in the original post

Susanne
06-02-2022, 03:41 PM
You used the words better than me to describe what I felt about this. And I thank you for that!

Yes, I think some people have forgotten the meaning of the word "Arcane".
I want the medieval feel back to the game too.

octavos
06-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Yes, I think some people have forgotten the meaning of the word "Arcane".
I want the medieval feel back to the game too.

Definition of arcane
: known or knowable only to a few people : SECRET
arcane rites
an arcane ritual
broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE
arcane explanations
arcane technical details

well, I think the meaning fits with the new vanity and things before this event lol.

nathan2693
06-02-2022, 06:48 PM
There's always gonna be auras. They make good money with it (LOL) Plus they need money to so that the game will survive longer.

Anyways, the new vanities doesn't really give an appearance for "Goblin" event. But, anyways... You guys still have time to make it better. Let's just wait and see until the event is released.

Also, is the stick thingy vanity weapon for rogue? if yes then let the rogues wear 2 pieces of it.

(And hoping to see another badge reward for hitting platinum tier since I'm seeing same names on top 10 LB. haha, Don't hate me for this. Peace)

Susanne
06-02-2022, 06:56 PM
Definition of arcane
: known or knowable only to a few people : SECRET
arcane rites
an arcane ritual
broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE
arcane explanations
arcane technical details

well, I think the meaning fits with the new vanity and things before this event lol.

I'm not sure I get what you're trying to explain but thankyou for the short lesson.
I do know that it is too late to bring back Gustav and the all the other original residents of Arlor are superfluous now anyway.
The storyline ended in Dead City. I became aware of that a long time ago but I feel like soon there will be a spaceship and rocket launchers at this rate.
Probably getting a wave of nostalgia. Anyway. Take care. 🙂

P.S. To the developers. I'm so sorry but I don't like the vanities. I'm sure you mean well but each to their own. Call me old fashioned, I don't mind.

octavos
06-02-2022, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure I get what you're trying to explain but thankyou for the short lesson.
I do know that it is too late to bring back Gustav and the all the other original residents of Arlor are superfluous now anyway.
The storyline ended in Dead City. I became aware of that a long time ago but I feel like soon there will be a spaceship and rocket launchers at this rate.
Probably getting a wave of nostalgia. Anyway. Take care. ��

P.S. To the developers. I'm so sorry but I don't like the vanities. I'm sure you mean well but each to their own. Call me old fashioned, I don't mind.

I know what you mean, but in the definition I provided "broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE" now on this game....vanitys wich are just ment to be cosmetic nothing do do with the actual story, so the plot remains remains unchanged in its direction. Now as like any other mmo or similar games there tends to be items to dress up your character to role play. If you can name any other mmo or multi-player game that does NOT have this in the game, ill drop my case and move on.

As for this event and vanitys, the hindrance to progress or story in any way has not changed, still sword and shield and dark magic. Now vanitys like a dress, starwars or matrix vanitys or even Frankenstein or a wearwolf isn't medieval...but more present day fantasy. Still within the realm of make-believe. This event is just another aspect to cater to another audience that likes these. It's ok to not like them, as there is events that I do not participate in because I have felt the same as you at some point.

So I'm not bashing you, but I do understand your view :) have a good day also.

johndoed2001
06-02-2022, 08:57 PM
I'm just wondering who requested the architect sets to be in this event [emoji24]

tvtheb
06-03-2022, 02:15 AM
STS you still have time to fix it..please don't release these vanities..
I'm going to buy each and every one of them just to delete them..deafeats the whole vibe and style of the game

Susanne
06-03-2022, 02:43 AM
I know what you mean, but in the definition I provided "broadly : MYSTERIOUS, OBSCURE" now on this game....vanitys wich are just ment to be cosmetic nothing do do with the actual story, so the plot remains remains unchanged in its direction. Now as like any other mmo or similar games there tends to be items to dress up your character to role play. If you can name any other mmo or multi-player game that does NOT have this in the game, ill drop my case and move on.

As for this event and vanitys, the hindrance to progress or story in any way has not changed, still sword and shield and dark magic. Now vanitys like a dress, starwars or matrix vanitys or even Frankenstein or a wearwolf isn't medieval...but more present day fantasy. Still within the realm of make-believe. This event is just another aspect to cater to another audience that likes these. It's ok to not like them, as there is events that I do not participate in because I have felt the same as you at some point.

So I'm not bashing you, but I do understand your view :) have a good day also.
I don't play other multi-player games. I did try some but they never matched the quality of Arcane Legends and that's the truth.
I'm quite happy most of the time, maybe that's why I'm voicing my opinion, I just don't want AL to lose the "something" it has that makes it unique.
I have played for many years and seen many changes, some good, some in my opinion not so good but I won't go into that.
Thankyou for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate replies, I don't get many.

To the devs, especially Cinco because I think he knows that I usually ask for a girly face for mage. It's okay, I have given up asking. 😞.
I would appreciate a girly vanity for my rogue though. 😏

Jemstroyer
06-03-2022, 04:57 AM
So Arc Armor when? HEHE 😁

takotako
06-03-2022, 07:17 AM
I'm just wondering who requested the architect sets to be in this event [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk i ask that too for the planar sets lmfao

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

octavos
06-03-2022, 07:59 AM
I don't play other multi-player games. I did try some but they never matched the quality of Arcane Legends and that's the truth.
I'm quite happy most of the time, maybe that's why I'm voicing my opinion, I just don't want AL to lose the "something" it has that makes it unique.
I have played for many years and seen many changes, some good, some in my opinion not so good but I won't go into that.
Thankyou for taking the time to reply. I do appreciate replies, I don't get many.

To the devs, especially Cinco because I think he knows that I usually ask for a girly face for mage. It's okay, I have given up asking. 😞.
I would appreciate a girly vanity for my rogue though. 😏

You got it, I'll also ask.....GIRLY FACE FOR MAGES PLEASE!...that is one aspect of the game that needs more improvement. So I do agree with you there. But I would like it for all classes...even of the body stays the same. Some vanitys already do this...but we need something with more ....style if you know what I mean lol.

johndoed2001
06-03-2022, 09:56 AM
i ask that too for the planar sets lmfao

Sent from my M2006C3LG using TapatalkI think sts just confused right now [emoji24]

Fearrr
06-03-2022, 10:12 AM
@Cinco Poison Skull Shield Red Recolor Tradable version this Goblin Event? 🤔

Redjellydonut
06-03-2022, 11:15 AM
I think sts just confused right now [emoji24]

They just throwing random vanities at us now [emoji23] coulda done some heralics, founder, or demonlord sets

Pickname - Dougim
06-03-2022, 01:19 PM
It's ugly and out of the goblin theme

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

octavos
06-03-2022, 01:45 PM
hay devs, make sure goblins have tactical gear while we do this lol

Cinco
06-03-2022, 01:47 PM
hay devs, make sure goblins have tactical gear while we do this lol

Actually, the Goblins know that "Legends" is a shared universe... nevertheless they refuse to equip shock cannons and ballistic armor ('cause they're just Goblins).

octavos
06-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Actually, the Goblins know that "Legends" is a shared universe... nevertheless they refuse to equip shock cannons and ballistic armor ('cause they're just Goblins).

exactly, how about a tactical branch...tactical leaf hat...tactical spear with extra leaf XD a tactical leaf/branch tent....with a side of ninja goblins that are all dressed in tactical mud

octavos
06-03-2022, 02:17 PM
"Hellish" Sets

and "Founder's" Sets
245615[/CENTER]

sorry had to post again.....
just because no one has seen whats coming this weekend.....IM SO READY!!!!!!!!

Xuds
06-03-2022, 02:49 PM
Can the architect hellish and founder sets be 15-20 instead of 10?

Xuds
06-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Can the architect hellish and founder sets be 15-20 instead of 10?

Sent from my DE2118 using TapatalkInstead of the 10 per refresh I meant

HappyDINO
06-03-2022, 04:45 PM

"Hellish" Sets

and "Founder's" Sets

Look for more info on these and everything else to look forward to in the Goblin Event in next week’s preview.

y not the blue founder set .

xianver
06-03-2022, 07:00 PM
This is Goblin event, but you're bringin out a vanity not related to Goblin..
I suggest bring back some new legendary goblin poisonous weapons. like blighted weapons..

Pyrogenie
06-03-2022, 08:06 PM
y not the blue founder set .

Because that would be like bringing back rare heraldic or crier. The yellow theurgist/elementalist/ironsilk/illusion founder was also season 1 but less desirable as was forerunner over some other collectibles.

takotako
06-03-2022, 08:09 PM
Okay, new forgotten vanities thats pog lol, ty sts

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

Pyrogenie
06-03-2022, 08:11 PM
Instead of the 10 per refresh I meant

+1000 I tried to buy forerunner every single refresh over the entire weekend and never once even seen a green buy button. I have 100mbps internet. I checked with a screen recorder at 120hz. Didn’t even show up not a single frame. A few more sets would defiantly help.

Although a better question would be, why was there no bound version of forerunner? Why can’t there be a guaranteed bound set per class per account you wish to purchase? Bound founder sets would be nice instead of a higher cap.

Pyrogenie
06-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Instead of the 10 per refresh I meant

+1000 I tried to buy forerunner every single refresh over the entire weekend and never once even seen a green buy button. I have 100mbps internet. I checked with a screen recorder at 120hz. Didn’t even show up not a single frame. A few more sets would defiantly help.

Although a better question would be, why was there no bound version of forerunner? Why can’t there be a guaranteed bound set per class per account you wish to purchase? A brgg46ound version founder sets would be nice instead of a higher cap.

Dashie
06-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Vanities seems like not related with Goblin Event.

Jemstroyer
06-03-2022, 09:43 PM
When Arcane Armor? 😁 HIHIHI

Makagagi
06-04-2022, 02:42 AM
pls recolored for yeti like ice spirit with lucky jack and ice golem with lucky golem we want yeti set tobe recolored

Sent from my CPH2269 using Tapatalk

Castofspell
06-04-2022, 02:57 AM
pls recolored for yeti like ice spirit with lucky jack and ice golem with lucky golem we want yeti set tobe recolored

Sent from my CPH2269 using Tapatalk

Nahh dont recolor it, just re-release it same color just like these collectibles….. Owners can feel the way us collectors did the few remaining collectors did that spent billions over the years to collect, and now this event…

Castofspell
06-04-2022, 03:00 AM
Nahh dont recolor it, just re-release it same color just like these collectibles….. Owners can feel the way us collectors did the few remaining collectors did that spent billions over the years to collect, and now this event…

Nahh dont recolor it, just re-release it same color just like these collectibles….. then the owners can feel the way us collectors feel -the few remaining collectors that have been here from the beginning of AL that spent billions over the years to collect, and now this event… (first was worded wrong)

Mythocrisis
06-04-2022, 05:52 AM
Nahh dont recolor it, just re-release it same color just like these collectibles….. then the owners can feel the way us collectors feel -the few remaining collectors that have been here from the beginning of AL that spent billions over the years to collect, and now this event… (first was worded wrong)

You spent billions on forerunner sets and demonlord , imbued shield and vorpal?
You been playing the game wrong my friend.

Sanemi44
06-05-2022, 12:38 AM
funny

Sent from my RMX3269 using Tapatalk

rasthamaniez420
06-05-2022, 02:53 AM
hope that is expected

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

GangUnit
06-05-2022, 03:24 AM
None of this stuff reminds me the first goblin event 😕

Mythocrisis
06-05-2022, 05:01 AM
@cinco.
1.) You recolored golem and ice spirit but did nothing to recolor either yeti/frank .

2.) You gave multiple exclusive vanities for mage(ashera) , rogue(lady of forest) and for warrior(...)

Please combine both and release the Blood Gorilla set aka recoloured yeti set in red.

In the plat store for a very limited time. Since it's vanity event why not?

Boba Fett
06-05-2022, 07:25 AM
@cinco.
1.) You recolored golem and ice spirit but did nothing to recolor either yeti/frank .

2.) You gave multiple exclusive vanities for mage(ashera) , rogue(lady of forest) and for warrior(...)

Please combine both and release the Blood Gorilla set aka recoloured yeti set in red.

In the plat store for a very limited time. Since it's vanity event why not?

You wish, hahahahhaha

Holyshox
06-05-2022, 11:11 PM
I'm getting to old for this ****.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

biogesic
06-06-2022, 09:11 PM

"Hellish" Sets

and "Founder's" Sets

Look for more info on these and everything else to look forward to in the Goblin Event in next week’s preview.@Remiem hoping to give us op tier rewards ^_^

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

AhmadL
06-07-2022, 03:19 AM

"Hellish" Sets

and "Founder's" Sets

Look for more info on these and everything else to look forward to in the Goblin Event in next week’s preview.Gud gud en peri peri gud

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

luiz_prqt
06-07-2022, 07:07 AM
I'm not able to log in through the facebook function what happened??

Enviado de meu moto g(20) usando o Tapatalk

luiz_prqt
06-07-2022, 07:14 AM
Actually, the Goblins know that "Legends" is a shared universe... nevertheless they refuse to equip shock cannons and ballistic armor ('cause they're just Goblins).I'm not able to log in through the facebook function what happened??

Enviado de meu moto g(20) usando o Tapatalk

arozalihd
06-07-2022, 07:17 AM
WHEN IS 81 arcane ITEMS COMING PLS TELL ME SOMEONE

Authenticz
06-07-2022, 08:39 AM
An arctic camo tactital suit would be nice too

Fearrr
06-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Forgotten Vanity Event Feedback

Pros:

New Map. Went well with Gem Farming.

Ancient Spirit Vanity Set and Vanity Weapons.

Token Drop Rate.

Jewel Chest.

Vendor Items and Boss Drops.

Aura and Plat Store Vanity Sets.

Overall this was a very good Event.

Cons:

Not sure how many Elixir Runs I did but nothing dropped for me Vanity Weapon Wise or Aura Wise. Also I didn’t see either of them drop for anyone else during my runs. Tbh if I wasn't a Plat Buyer... I would feel some type of way about that lol 🤬

Lack of Barrier which was needed this Event. Please add next Year.

Authenticz
06-15-2022, 10:38 PM
Artists must be high

Authenticz
06-15-2022, 10:47 PM
Ong i wanna know

Jadetee
06-16-2022, 11:56 PM
kewllllllllll