View Full Version : gold loot maps Feedback and suggestion

HappyDINO
06-01-2022, 01:59 PM
Hi,
As we have already lost elite gates and deep marsh . and in elite zodias we make 20k base gold from clearing full map that is very hard and in elite .

game feels kinda terible for new player cus he or she cant farm like at all . with gold loot

suggestion :
1: bring back valley gates gold loot
2: buff base gold drop in zodias maps by 50%
3: do both no1 And no2 and also bring back deep marsh if possible .

we used to have fun waiting for those amazing maps to open and farm enough gold to get what we liked . but now
if event is easy people kinda play for 6 to 7 days then game gets back to being bore . cus NOTHING TO DO !

Reason for bore : no house slots left to decor / no gold farming maps / only have one map and thats kinda too less rewarding . / all we can do is hope next event is good farm for 5 to 6 days and play some other game .

yours truly ,
Happydino

Xuds
06-01-2022, 03:04 PM
The hardest maps in the game shouldn't be easy to run for "new" or undergeared players.

It's already a annoying when random runs have people that don't have mythics and use end/taint sets to leech off of geared people. But I guess thats why they're called random runs

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
06-02-2022, 06:48 AM
Cuz the newest expansion is for rich pros only?....

HappyDINO
06-02-2022, 07:00 AM
Cuz the newest expansion is for rich pros only?....

agreed +1 . give all fair chance to play game . buff valley gates . dm and zodias . #bring gold loot back ,plz

Immortal_Blood
06-02-2022, 09:51 AM
boring yes, for me personally i prefer to get loots not gold and all i can do is farm orrick lol

the nerf to valley and dm is insane, to me atleasst.

i wish instead of that nerf the arcane gear was made lootable, with mythics being lootable in zodias too.

guess its just some sort of paradox. lol