PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

ChaosDark
08-26-2010, 10:28 AM
1.What is the Level cap for Dark Forest Campaigns AKA stop gaining Exp

2.What are all the Talons (Aside from of Dexterity) available and where could I get them

3.Are there any factors other than Level that affect Stomp knockback?

4.How is our Dodge calculated?

5.Same as Question 4 but for your HP

Royce
08-26-2010, 10:40 AM
1.What is the Level cap for Dark Forest Campaigns AKA stop gaining Exp

2.What are all the Talons (Aside from of Dexterity) available and where could I get them

3.Are there any factors other than Level that affect Stomp knockback?

4.How is our Dodge calculated?

5.Same as Question 4 but for your HP

1) The cap for Dark Forest is 18, though you will get reduced experience after 15.
2) There are a zillion talons. See this thread to find the prefixes and suffixes to look for. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2996-Equipment-Prefix-Suffix-Compendium
3) I think just number of mobs in range (bosses seem to get pushed less distance than common mobs too)
4) I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you mean how is it calculated whether or not you dodge an attack, no one is really sure (well the devs probably are, but they've never shared the info). My understanding is that a hit is calculated first using hit%, then if the hit is successful you have a [Your Dodge]% chance of dodging the hit. If you mean where do you get Dodge from, the answer is raising dex and wearing dodge gear.
5) Your HP is your base HP (300 for bear, 250 for bird, 200 for elf) plus 0.5 HP for every attribute point you add to Str.

TwinkTastical
08-26-2010, 11:07 AM
1) The cap for Dark Forest is 18, though you will get reduced experience after 15.
2) There are a zillion talons. See this thread to find the prefixes and suffixes to look for. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2996-Equipment-Prefix-Suffix-Compendium
3) I think just number of mobs in range (bosses seem to get pushed less distance than common mobs too)
4) I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If you mean how is it calculated whether or not you dodge an attack, no one is really sure (well the devs probably are, but they've never shared the info). My understanding is that a hit is calculated first using hit%, then if the hit is successful you have a [Your Dodge]% chance of dodging the hit. If you mean where do you get Dodge from, the answer is raising dex and wearing dodge gear.
5) Your HP is your base HP (300 for bear, 250 for bird, 200 for elf) plus 0.5 HP for every attribute point you add to Str.

WRONG, Lemme think of a reason why :p