PDA

View Full Version : Polly the parrot, plat item.

call it
07-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Hey guys,

Bought the Polly parrot today on daily deal, but think two things Would make it much better and more appealing.

First of all it hangs off your arm horizontally, which IMO looks really silly. Why does it not face upwards ?

Secondly, why can't I equip it with a sheild if I choose to ? It would look really cool on a characters arm further up behind a sheild.

Maybe you don't think it's really worth considering, but I do, I spend a fair bit on plat and love to buy vanity items so I would hope you'd consider this.

Many thanks,
Joe

P.S - the fact that things like parrot and balloon can only be bought on daily deal also kind of annoys me, I've been waiting for ages for the parrot and balloon to come back on daily deal, if I knew I could buy them in the plat store I'd have done so already and likely purchased 2 or 3 colors of balloons.
Overall I think more vanity is needed, I'm happy to spent the money on it, but it seems you are making it hard for me.

HunterSLAYER
07-22-2012, 02:43 AM
I've been Waiting for crimson holo shield to come back to DOTD IMO.

Sry For off topic.

I must agree that polly gets blocked by shields when u equip it as i myself have experienced it with shield of hate from sc. :D

Sent from The Vular Hive! XD

Zamu
07-22-2012, 03:28 PM
This is why i dont use my parrot as i would like to, its just too awkward. When using a 1h wep it leans flat, when running with 1h wep its slightly swinging on its side still flat down. When running without a weapon you swing it all over the place lol

call it
07-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Indeed, glad I'm not the only one!

call it
07-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Was hoping to get a response on this, Devs ?

Phoenixking
07-27-2012, 08:55 PM
This is why i dont use my parrot as i would like to, its just too awkward. When using a 1h wep it leans flat, when running with 1h wep its slightly swinging on its side still flat down. When running without a weapon you swing it all over the place lol
It looks alright in some of the 2H weapons that can have 2h and vanity shield at the same time

call it
08-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Was hoping to get a response on this, Devs ?

:hopelessness: